ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Chicago Graffiti - General
 CAN YOU REMEMBER WHO INSPIRED YOU AND WHY??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  7:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I CAN REMEMBER SEEING DREAM, STASH, STANE,SCARCE,AND HURT UP THE MOST AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF "DAMN EVERYWHERE I GO I SEE THESE SAME PEOPLES NAMES ALL OVER THE PLACE" I THINK THE FIRST ARTWORK I SAW WAS BY THIS CAT NAMED EPOC HE USED TO BE PARTNERS WITH STASH.

Edited by - AERO on 11/11/2003 10:08:21 PM

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  7:14:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  6:56:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHEN I FIRST STARTED ALLEY BOMBING I REMEMBER TRYING TO START UP A HOOD CRUE WITH MY COUSIN BUBBA,IT WAS CALLED UTC (UNDER THEE CAN)I WAS LIKE 13 OR 14 STUPID HUH?

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

WER ONE
Banana Skinny

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  10:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont know I've never been insired!

"BUILT LIKE A TANK"
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  5:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aero this is your life in a nutshades aero was really good at playing super bomber man in fact the movie "wizard" the nintendo playing champion was loosely based on his playing prowess. you once helped me from getting my head bashed in on milwaukee. first time i met you i was twelve and you were in tck. i have a brother who knows you. who am i?
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  10:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE SUPER BOMBER MAN!!!!

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  10:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE SUPER BOMBER MAN!!!!

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  3:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It must be your sister.

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  4:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY MORE MAYBE IT'S YOUR SISTER!!!!!

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  7:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No! It's your sister!!!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

ohmy
Orange Dot

Bermuda
628 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  7:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My boy YR one .Back in 86 peace Brother.
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  12:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK MAYBE I WAS MY SISTER!!NO WAIT THAT JEDI MIND TRICK CHIT DONT WORK ON ME.IT WAS YOUR SISTER..

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IN 84 I WAS BOMBIN CP...THEN I STARTED BOMBIN CREEP.....IN 85 I JOINED FRIENDS IN CRIME WIT ESON AND FROSTY...WE HOOKED UP WIT SEEK AND FRISK...THEM CATZ WAS CRAZY THEY WOULD DO TOP TO BOTTOM JUS BOMBIN FROM STATIONZ....THEN WE HUNG AT GARFIELD STATION WIT CONFESS..AND..CONCEPT TILL THEM SOUTHSIDE CATZ GOT BEEF WIT EACH OTHA ...THEN I CAME BACK IN 90 N STARTED BOMBIN KREEP(KR)AGK...WIT YT....UNET...EY....JEST....THAS WHEN WE GOT INTO IT WIT AOK THEM CATZ CAME TO HOWARD THAS WHEN WE BURNED THEM...AOK.. HYPE ..EPEK..SAE..CREO...REKO...WE ALREADY WAS BOMBIN HOWARD....BUT THA CATZ THAT I STILL RESPECT IZ MY DOGGZ FROM LEMOYNE SKOOL...CHAOS RANE FROSTY POSSE TRAGIL SKO J .....DAMN THEREZ SO MANY MORE ....I UNDERSTAND THAT O HARE LINE HAD MANY OLE SKOOL ...BUT WHO KNOWZ BOUT US FROM LEMOYNE SKOOL..............LAKE VIEW.......
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALL YALL FROM CAR FCK KBC PUMPBOYZ THA ORIGINAL XMEN TUC ...DELTA LEEN OKIE...KRE8(rip) HATE AND FUN(r.i.p)WHO REMEMBERZ..HFC.HATE FUN CREW....LAKE VIEW WAS WHERE MOST OF US CAME FROM.........................................MR V ROCK......I CAN ALSO SPIT LIKE THA REST.....NUTHIN BUT KNOWLEDGE.....OL SKOOL....KEEP IT REAL FOR THA NEW CATZ........SUP CHUMB..FINE...TAKE...SEEN.....ABC NUTHION BUT LOVE.....................
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:18:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O sh*t I DID FORGET BOUT ZEPHYR...FINE.TRANE AGENT SEV T-SEL..OKIE..SARGE..VOLT(chi-town 83) sneak..streak..all the rest of u acw catz cant remember all yall...kiner..hey uneek ill b home soon ...tell t.o ..odog..n erryone im comin home itz time to show some of these new catz that say sh*t bout ole skool was up......tell p.jay.jackboy .adam12...im on my way home
........................we needz ta get it on again.....
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey aero u tha original from car ae......if itz u u did yo thing back in the day.....curle too...mr mane u was a crazy mutha fuka.....hey wha bout ohare that crazy mutha fukin medo......
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:25:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn sorry i took over this sh*t for a second ...but im on an ole skool high..................
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but letz get back to tha topic ...like most bomberz was nyz...cap...thas y i started at cp first.....
Go to Top of Page

MR.VEN ROCK
Gold Dot

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  04:32:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN I FUKED UP I FORGOT THA SCRAWL MASTER.....SCARCE....STILL RESPECT YOUR ELDERZ....
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  2:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NAW VEN IM NOT THE SAME CAR CREW AERO IM THE TCK AERO I STARTED DOING MY THING BACK IN 90-91.BUT I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR YOU OL SCHOOL CATZ FROM BACK IN THE WAY DAYZ.I USED TO LIVE ON BELLE PLAINE ACROSS THE STREET FROM LAKEVIEW BACK IN THE DAY..MY MOM USED TO HAVE A WEED SPOT IN OUR BUILDING BACK THEN..I DO KNOW A FEW CATZ FROM THAT CIRCLE OF PEOPLE YOU WERE SPEAKING OF LIKE--SEV-SEKO-JOE JACKBOY-POSSE-JUST TO NAME A FEW....

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  2:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS IRVING PARK AND ASHLAND FROM BACK IN THE DAY..DO YALL REMEMBER WHEN THE POPEYES CHICKEN THAT IS THERE NOW USED TO BE AN AMACO STATION,OR THE MATRESS PLACE THATS THERE NOW USED TO BE A PHARMACY,OH YEAH AND THE SUBMARINE SHOP THAT USED TO BE ON ASHLAND JUST SOUTH OF IRVING THAT HAD ZAXXON IN IT ..BOY I USED TO SPEN ALL MY ALLOWENCE IN THERE AND TACO GARCIA WHERE THE USED TO HAVE THAT GAME ELEVATOR ACTION..THOSE WAS THE GOOD OL DAYZ

AERO ONE TCK SOLDIER
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000