Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

sole-btb
Gold Dot

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  4:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEA, YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T HAVE RESPECT AND I DON'T GIVE A f**k. WHAT DOES A NAME HAVE TO DO WITH IT WHEN YOU HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER SOLE AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERE IS ANOTHER ERIE, SO SHUT THE f**k UP!!! LET "SOLE WET CREW" DO THE TALKING.

->SOLE- BRING-THE-BEEF<-
Go to Top of Page

the one
Banana Skinny

172 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2004 :  4:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEA, YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T HAVE RESPECT ....

this guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another erie? not in the usa chief...not with all that steel hangin from his belt...real tough guys join gangs not chatroom ass forums...what up erie its been a minute...

Edited by - the one on 05/15/2004 11:58:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  12:18:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you don't give a f**k, then goodbye from the board. We'll be members only soon and your not welcome back. Have your fun for the remaining minutes left.

quote:
Originally posted by sole-btb

YEA, YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T HAVE RESPECT AND I DON'T GIVE A f**k. WHAT DOES A NAME HAVE TO DO WITH IT WHEN YOU HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER SOLE AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERE IS ANOTHER ERIE, SO SHUT THE f**k UP!!! LET "SOLE WET CREW" DO THE TALKING.

->SOLE- BRING-THE-BEEF<-

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  11:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....whats up take2..........whats a kicking dog..........now you all made take made.......take it easy take............whatever you do....i will still communicate.......cause i respect...all my old school roots..........peace take2....and go drink a large orchata at the taco joint..........lots of sugar....to avoid all the stress...........peace bro...........kid crasher....aka zulu george....ake ninja may may and nay nay..........peace to my old schoolies//////////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  11:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sole btb You're WAY in the wrong!Change the name dude!This could bring you more trouble then it's worth.Be original. NATO

Don't activate the timebomb!
Go to Top of Page

SOLEBTB
Gold Dot

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  3:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry TAKE 2. I didn't want this to be a big issue. I was trying to back myself up after an insult. I even said i was sorry for the inconvenience when the first guy wanted to know if I was the same SOLE from WET crew. ERIE just made matters worse by trying to hipe up the situation. -->Sorry for how I reacted<-- If anyone has anything to say, we can settle it at SOLEISMINDS@YAHOO.COM

->SOLE-BTBomber<-...planting timebombs in fields of hasbeens
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  4:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
question going out to sole...what up with CHASE??????????

RIDE OR DIE.....
THEY CAN'T KOPE.....
TAKING OUT U SUCKAS AND U DON'T KNOW HOW I DID IT.....
Go to Top of Page

SOLEBTB
Gold Dot

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  5:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Que? Who is CHASE????? I don't know what you mean TES. Sorry bro.
Go to Top of Page

kanser69
Gold Dot

126 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  01:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEBTB

Que? Who is CHASE????? I don't know what you mean TES. Sorry bro.

I remember Chase n Same two old skool BTB`s that use to get up alot back in tha early 90`s.Altough I never met them I remember seeing them up.

Hasta la victoria siempre!
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  08:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What up to ABC crew, ya know this has happened a few times and when we ask, or correct these kids on any issue their real quick to get stupid, with the cursing and all. Wassup with that? Well whoever you are SOLE BTB, it doesnt matter the style, what matters IS the name, and getting up you had it backwards. Especially when you are in the same area.

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  09:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I M SO CONBLURRRREED

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  09:14:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What up Erie, you back in form or what?

Big up WET crew, CMW, SAW, J4F, DAD, MOM (KMD), FEDS, SAS, TAC, TAW, KMD (FAR), UAC, TDT, ASC, SB, TDS, TNS, DTE, KYM, KD, UFG, etc.............

TCK fo' life..................

Name: OgelOne
Borndate: 1989
Address: Reed Mental Institute
Diagnosis: All-City Vandal
Symptoms: TCKitis RTCitis

Edited by - MrOgelOne on 05/17/2004 09:14:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

SOLEBTB
Gold Dot

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  3:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok. I undrestand where everyone is comming from, but it's not going to make a difference. When I first started bombing I didn't know there was another Sole until a few days ago and being as young as I am, I feel like I have the potential to do bigger things. Im sorry if I don't follow your expectations but I'm going to do my thing and I hope you all do your thing. Why make a huge issue out of something so small?

p.s I can't wait to post my newest flix!!!!

Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  4:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TEA CEE KAY

DRIPROCKDONTSTOP
TOY CREWS KRUMBLE!!
"If I've made just one person happy, then it's all been worth it."
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  4:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOY
CHILDREN
KILLER

Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  4:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEBTB

Ok. I undrestand where everyone is comming from, but it's not going to make a difference. When I first started bombing I didn't know there was another Sole until a few days ago and being as young as I am, I feel like I have the potential to do bigger things. Im sorry if I don't follow your expectations but I'm going to do my thing and I hope you all do your thing. Why make a huge issue out of something so small?

p.s I can't wait to post my newest flix!!!!

SOLE,

Allow me to break it down for ya, if ya will...

First off, though this may appear as a small issue to you, it is a VERY BIG issue to those of us who have pretty much devoted our lifes to graffiti. In our graff realm, a name is all we got really. And what we do with that name defines who we are in this graff movement of ours. So that is why many of us get pretty riled up when someone new steps into the graff realm and snatches someone else's name.

Let's say you really don't give a sh*t and all of this talk really doesn't make a difference to you cuz you're gonna keep the name. That's cool, but then you're going to shun yourself from the very movement you are trying to be a part of because very few REAL graffiti writers are gonna respect you since you snatched up someone else's name without their consent.

Furthermore, CHASE & SAME are two old skool BTBombers whom you should AT LEAST know about if you're gonna rep BTB. Get to know your crew man. Know who they WERE as well as who they ARE. Take the time to learn about CHASE, SAME, RIDDLE, and other older BTBoyz whom helped lay the foundation for the greatly respected, old skool crew that you are gonna be a part of...

Finally, I know a lot of sh*t talkin' goes on these boards, but try to ACT ON a persons' replies/comments instead of REACTING since reacting always tends to have a snowball affect..

No offense or disrespect to ya at all. I'm just trying to pass on some useful info I've picked up over the years as I've done a little bit of painting in my day..

ONE!
- GAPE
Graffiti Artist Proven Effective!
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  4:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Because you will never be known as Sole.You will always be known as that buster that bit SOLE WET.It was up to you to find out if there was ever a SOLE,not the graff community.So now you find you're self with the same name as a guy who was bombing 15 years ago,you were 2 at that time.Sole wet crew got up alot,he did his damage and got the respect that he deserved from being a hard core writer.The best thing for you to do is change you're name.You havent been out long enough for it to realy matter.You have to have respect for the game, and by you doing what you are doing shows no respect.Don't start off on the wrong foot. NATO

Don't activate the timebomb!
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  5:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very well stated my Tck famo..........

Remember them dope azz Sole one liner tagz........

Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  5:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where da flicks?

I circled.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  5:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....i think dnt....is in jail.....or his lady....moved him out of state...........he is gone........

kid crash
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000