Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

risk2thebtbc
Gold Dot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  9:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What up Riddle I just wanted to post my view on all of this hate.
Since I spoke with you I've done my own little investigation.
I've ask Luniz and Other catz that hang around his crib about any so called sh*t talk. I have mad respect for Old School but If your going to accuse somebody or anybody make sure you have PROOF.I have nothing against you , you know me and you are cool and everything just let this sh*t talk be Its just the net. This is little kid sh*t. I'll make sure nobody get's to talk their sh*t on the net from Graffaholikz. I showed Luniz what he know's as far as posting pictures and what have you but, "P" codes riddle? the man barely
use the internet.
You know how to contact me...

peace...
*risk2TheGHZcrew*
Go to Top of Page

riddlebtb
Grey Outline

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  11:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O,

riddlebtb

Edited by - riddlebtb on 07/10/2008 4:54:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

gzarok1
Pink Dot

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  11:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MAN, I JUST SPENT LIKE 30 MIN... READIN THAT WHOLE BEEF THING AND CAME TO ONE CONCLUSION, U ALL ARE VERY ARTICULATE PEEPS MAN, I SWEAR IF PEEPS ONLY KNEW HOW INTELLECTUAL ALOT OF GRAFFHEADZ R THEY WOULD PROB. DEVELOP A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR US GRAFFERS, THEY WOULD STILL LOOK AT ALL OF US AS VANDALS BUT THAT KINDA COMES WITH THE TERRITORY RIGHT...

GIZAROKONER (F)
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  4:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gzarok1

MAN, I JUST SPENT LIKE 30 MIN... READIN THAT WHOLE BEEF THING AND CAME TO ONE CONCLUSION, U ALL ARE VERY ARTICULATE PEEPS MAN, I SWEAR IF PEEPS ONLY KNEW HOW INTELLECTUAL ALOT OF GRAFFHEADZ R THEY WOULD PROB. DEVELOP A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR US GRAFFERS, THEY WOULD STILL LOOK AT ALL OF US AS VANDALS BUT THAT KINDA COMES WITH THE TERRITORY RIGHT...

YOUR RIGHT....LIKE THEY SAY THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE
Go to Top of Page

chicagloe
Gold Dot

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  5:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its sad that BTB is being misrepresented by a bunch of, ignorant by choice idiots, but none the less life goes on n people PAINT! right? To risk i dont know if i would say that luniz is hardly on the net, and many can back me up on that. Im not saying theres anything wrong with being on the net so long as u use it and dont abuse it. It seems people are abusing it.Behind the screen people ACT hardcore and try to prove they are better than others, but when they stop hiding behind the screen they are completely different. Just my 2 cents. Good thing ABC is banning the haters.PEACE OUT ALL.

BTB,SYNERGY
Go to Top of Page

GAPE
Blue Dot

944 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2004 :  6:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit GAPE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great read! Articulate indeed!

Too bad it dealz with yet more hate............

- GAPE
C H I C A G O
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  9:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tha last post here was - 12/08/2004 : 6:25:16 PM no one has said anythin in here since then. so i just stop by to say hades o.
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  12:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi........
yo riddle hit me up
aerosol_warrior9313@yahoo.com

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  4:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

everyone its me again.
Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  6:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HUSHONEROC>/SDEMNMUSOULIFE:DTCLAN
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  09:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ICEONEROCKSMOSTPEACENOTWAR

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SLOB TSF
Orange Dot

685 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  2:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHAT UP BTB CREW! KEEP THAT GOOD sh*t UP!! THAT BOMBER MAN ON THE 290 IS TIGHT! BEEN RIDIN FOR A MIN NOW!! I THINK THE BUFF FINALLY GOT TO IT! I WANNA SEE MORE sh*t LIKE THAT!!

i got a diarrhea flow, i shlt on niqqas
Go to Top of Page

ONELOVE
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  12:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit ONELOVE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this sh*t is to funny....
grafaholics who?luniz?
i didnt even know btb had all those members..
riddles a cool cat w/his bike and all..
c3po cool to, mul b runnin sh*t..
old skoolers need to put there egos in check,no ones here
to steal your good ol graffiti memoires..
new skoolers need more overall respect,n some grammer lessons..
but for real tho old skool kats either need to settle down w/a
family or step up there graff game cus these shortys are comin
up hard..<mainly due to the intraweb>

overall cgicago graffiti is good n weak....
we all need to step back see wats really goin on...cus war is not the answer...<insert marvin gaye here>!!!!

www.hotheadz.org
filthy rotten productions
Go to Top of Page

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  1:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^Taken by YOUR grammar lessions, it seems like you are a new schooler. I KNOW YOU are NOT. In fact, I know who you are< but it's a shame. Everyone likes to spread their dumbass opinion about how the internet is wack and what not. When it is just anohter form of shameless self promotion. What are people going to say next?... that putting out video productions is also wack? If you were a real graff writer you wouldn't care about other crew affairs and you would keep doing your thing. (just my 2 cents)

p..s Guess who did that bomber man SLOB<----

-SOLE2-
-Graffaholickz-

Edited by - hawk1 on 04/03/2005 1:32:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

ONELOVE
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  9:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit ONELOVE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
^^^sh*t a regular sherlock holmes....^^^if im put in the new schooler section, then so be it...as for my grammar lessons, this ones for you hawk1 "jdfad;akdjsfklajkll;jie;jfeilajkdj;f"..happy..but dont assume you know me..unless we have hung out and chilled, you dont know nothing...i dont hide behind any internet names..shameless self promotion?of course!!!its why we all write on sh*t...they dont call it the name game for nothing....and if you've got something to say about our video, you can get at me personally...

and just one more side note..if you know so much, shouldnt you have had the respect to ask solo asc..before you rep sole2??

www.hotheadz.org
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  11:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OLD SKOOL NEW SKOOL WE ALL GOING TO GROW TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT.

THE NEW SKOOL IS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE OLD SKOOL. BUT I WILL GO ON DOING MY THING WHICH IS TO SHOW THE FLICKS.

P.S.S.
MOST OF US HAVE (OLDSKOOLERS) HAVE TO BATTLE EVERY DAY JUST TRYING TO KEEP A JOB. PLUS HOW MANY OLD SKOOLERS GOT THERE WIFE JUST PISSED OFF EVERY TIME YOU SAY THE WORD GRAFF.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  07:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY FLASH THATS ARE LIFE AND U LUV IT GRAF IN TILL WE ALL DYE.....
ABC FOR LIFE.........AND THATS REAL..........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  3:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You don't hide behind internet names? You could have fooled me. And when I said I know who you are, I meant I know what you write. I woudn't have expected you to try and trash on whats to come with the whole Graffaholicks thing. It's like me trying to get in 3FK business and saying something stupid like "thats funny". I don't have anyting against you guys I just want YOU to know that I took offense to what YOU said. I'll just shut up before things get misinterpreted and let the graff do the talking.
p.s You can find our recent graff on the Heavy Hitters thread. I should have known better then to enter the Haters @ Beef fourm.

-SOLE2-
-Graffahoilick-
Go to Top of Page

ONELOVE
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  4:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit ONELOVE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not tryin to hate on your thang...
my bad is sh*t got tangled in the web of sh*t talking..
i'll take your advice and stay out of the haters and beef thread..
peace....kephaonelove....3fk-aek

www.hotheadz.org
Go to Top of Page

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  6:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^Cool, cool. It's all love.

-Sole2-
-Graffaholicks-