Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Fashone
Gold Dot

Canada
127 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  8:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I freakin' hate the heck out of hawk1,matter of fact i hate hawk 2 and 3 as well just as much.He's just a gangsta hooligan that doesn't know when to quit!Oh hawk you know we fina cross paths nikka,and when we do . . . well we'll just let our kick boxing lessons do the the talking.Oh and by the way good luck next weekend bro.lol.peace.

Edited by - Fashone on 04/04/2005 8:58:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

ACEONEROCKBADCREW
Gold Dot

Mexico
90 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2005 :  8:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHATS UP TO THE B2B GHZ CREWS? BAD DROPPING A LINE TO SAY WHATS UP FAMOE? I DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ON THE BEEF BUT I WANNA GET UP WITH YALL ON SOME WALLS, KATS IN MT CREW WANT TO PAINT P WALLS WITH YALL
I TALKED TO MENIZ AND STARE AT THE BENCH IN LOGAN SQUARE, BOTH SAID IT WOULD BE COOL AND THEY BOTH SHOWED BAD SOME LOVE.I WANT TO GO BOMBIN WITH SYRAK, MY n***a FROST WENT WITH HIM A FEW TIMES LIKE 4 YEARS AGO, THE "BORN 2 BOMB ALL DISTRICTS" NEEDS TO GET POPPIN' HOLLA AT ICEONEROCK AND HE'LL HIT ME UP. PEACE KEEP DOIN' YALL THING.

when i'm painting i'm in a calm state of mind so leave me the f**k alone or get stuck CALIFORNIA style
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2005 :  8:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how was tha meetin?
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2005 :  11:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

OLD SKOOL NEW SKOOL WE ALL GOING TO GROW TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT.

THE NEW SKOOL IS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE OLD SKOOL. BUT I WILL GO ON DOING MY THING WHICH IS TO SHOW THE FLICKS.

P.S.S.
MOST OF US HAVE (OLDSKOOLERS) HAVE TO BATTLE EVERY DAY JUST TRYING TO KEEP A JOB. PLUS HOW MANY OLD SKOOLERS GOT THERE WIFE JUST PISSED OFF EVERY TIME YOU SAY THE WORD GRAFF.

isnt that the truth?...

NEO.1...neverendingobsession
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2005 :  12:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

RmoroneR
Gold Dot

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  2:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Riddle whens the next BORN TO BOM MEETING ARmoR ONe
Go to Top of Page

riddlebtb
Grey Outline

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  3:35:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
S

riddlebtb

Edited by - riddlebtb on 07/10/2008 4:55:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  3:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by riddlebtb

Surpised that this post is still up. Next meeting is next sahis little brown one. ay from now (check out the date or e-mail me). About hate, there is no hate on my side. I can't hold a grudge for long -life is too short for that. I mean it's not like you can paint with people for years, and then suddenly become numb to them. Although I kid with GHZ, I still consider them a rebel branch of B2B. It sounds wierd, but we'd be the first to help them out if they ever needed it (though I believe they have enough powerful artists to take care of themsleves.) Stare in particular is a really good graff-artist and probably doesn't get the credit he deserves. Example, he can do both dope charachters and styles, but most writers don't know this. Peace. Riddle.

like i said riddle da brotherhood is not broken

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE

Edited by - rareone on 08/31/2005 3:59:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2005 :  4:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stare is my hero.

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

RmoroneR
Gold Dot

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2005 :  8:37:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
erar erar erar R'Mor AKA WRECkless pulling them 187
on them cops dk
Go to Top of Page

riddlebtb
Grey Outline

USA
398 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2008 :  4:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by riddlebtb

Oddly, Risk-I

riddlebtb
Go to Top of Page

VENGE DBU
Banana Skinny

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  06:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just wanted to let the crew know the outcome from the conflict I had with Stare and Luniz. It

I dont know who the fuk you are, I dont care neither, Your comming with weak the brown stuff kid. I see you edited that post quick as hades . As far as Im concerned you can go kick rocks BACKWARDS why post unecessary sh!t?

KARMALOOP.COM
20% OFF.
REP CODE RR27280
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  7:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh please.

quote:
Originally posted by VENGE DBU

quote:

I just wanted to let the crew know the outcome from the conflict I had with Stare and Luniz. It

I dont know who the fuk you are, I dont care neither, Your comming with weak the brown stuff kid. I see you edited that post quick as hades . As far as Im concerned you can go kick rocks BACKWARDS why post unecessary sh!t?

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  10:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merry Christmas to u all & ur families!

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000