Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Sketches & Blackbooks
 SEEN'S WORKSHOP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  9:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TESTING.............










http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 03/09/2005 11:07:29 PM

CORE
Orange Dot

501 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2005 :  11:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice work but I have a question to ask you... Why SEEN? we all know their is only one SEEN.....???

Life is good...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  06:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YEAH WHY SEEN????JK.....BUT ANSWER HIS QUESTION...THIS MIGHT BE INTERESTING...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  10:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
EVERY YEAR WE HAVE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
I ACUTALLY HAVE THIS SAVE FOR EVERY TIME.

SO FOR ALL YOU NEW COMERS HERE IT IS AGAIN.

IN NEW YORK WEATHER YOU BELEIVE ME OR NOT
THERE IS MORE THAN ONE SEEN.

LOOK AT THE DVD DOCUTMENTARY OF STYLE WARS.
THEY SHOW BOTH SEEN UAC AND SEEN FROM ANOTHER CREW.
IN NEW YORK THERE ARE ABOUT 5 SEEN'S
BUT ARE SEEN ABC IN 79 WAS IN NEW YORK AND MET
SEEN UAC AND AS A SHORTY
SEEN ABC TOLD HIM HE
WAS GOING BACK TO CHICAGO SO
SEEN UAC TOLD HIM
TO THROW UP SEEN.
BECAUSE IN GRAFF EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE UP IN
ANOTHER CITY.

AND AS SOME OF YOU KNOW HE CAME BACK TO CHICAGO
WITH A VENENGCE TO DO THE GRAFF HERE IN CHICAGO
AS IT WAS DONE IN NEW YORK.
IN 1982 AT THE TIME HE STARTED
WE ONLY SAW ONE ANOTHER CREW THROWING UP FULL PEICES
AND THAT WAS THE CTA CREW.
AS I LEARNED LATER THERE WERE OTHERS LIKE
TAKE 2 AND SCARCE DOING THERE OWN THING


SO SEEN ABC STARTED A CREW CALLED
THE ANGEL AND BERTO CREW THAT YOU ALL
KNOW NOW AS ABC.

KNOW ITS 2005 AND THE INTERNET IS BOOMING WITH GRAFF
AND KNOW THERE ARE OTHER SEEN'S IN FLORIDA, LOS ANGELES AND OTHER
CITIES. TO SOME IT IS A BITE. BUT BACK IN THE DAY NOBODY BUT NOBODY
CHALLENGED HIM OR HIS NAME. G

TO OTHERS LIKE US OLD SKOOLERS HE DID THE NAME JUSTICE.

BEWTEEN 1983 AND 1987 A JOINED THE HE
DECIDED TO TAKE THE GRAFF WERE IT COULD BE
SEEN BY THE MASSES.

HENCE BECOMEING THE FIRST GRAFF GUY IN CHICAGO
TO BRING IT TO THE ROOF TOPS.

ONCE HE AND TAKE GOT TOGETHER THEY
WERE KNOWN AS THE ROOFTOP KINGS.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  10:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THANK YOU FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL EXPLANATION...I MYSELF DIDNT KNOW THE STORY..BUT NEVER HATED CUZ BEHIND EVERYONE OUT THERE IS A STORY JUST WAITING TO BE TOLD....THATS WHY WHEN U GET HATERS I JUST IGNORE THE IGNORANCE AND DO WHAT IVE BEEN DOING...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2005 :  6:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NICELY PUT FLASH!

COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!! SEEM'S LIKE THAT QUESTION IS ASKED MORE TIMES THAN NOT BUT ALL IS GOOD & SINCE FLASH DID SUCH AN EXCELLENT JOB OF EXPLAINING I DONT FEEL THE NEED TO ADD MORE, AS ANYONE KNOW'S U CAN LOOK THREW THE OTHER PAGES IN THE FORUM & FIND ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE WE ALL EXPLAINED OUR NAME'S ALSO ON DJ3RD RAIL'S SITE I DID THE SAME. I DONT HATE ON PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW MY STORY BUT AFTER A WHILE IT BECOMES TIRING. I GIVE PROPS TO THE GODFATHER OF GRAF FROM NYC BUT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I HAVE EARNED MY PROPS,& DID THE NAME PROUD!!!!!! hades HAD I NOT GOTTEN SHOT I PROBABLY WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN A MAJOR FORCE TO HAVE BEEN WRECKIN WITH BECAUSE MY TECHNIQUES WERE WHAT I BELIEVED AHEAD OF THE GAME BUT SINCE I DID GET SHOT UNFORTUNATELY IT SET ME BACK FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO FINE TUNE MY TECHNIQUES & KEEP COMING UP TO CHI-TOWN EVERY CHANCE I GET & KEEP ON DOING WHAT I LOVE!!!!!


PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  3:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SO WHY DOES SEEN WRITE SEEN????



HMMMM, HMMMMM!!!!!!! WHY??? WHY????? WHY?????



JUST BECAUSE, THAT'S WHY!!!!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  3:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEHEHEHEHEHE...BASICALLY
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

SO WHY DOES SEEN WRITE SEEN????



HMMMM, HMMMMM!!!!!!! WHY??? WHY????? WHY?????



JUST BECAUSE, THAT'S WHY!!!!


BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

CHINA71
Grey Outline

USA
341 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  6:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THAT IS LIKE ASKING WHY IS THE SKY BLUE?? OR IF A TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS & NO-ONE IS AROUND TO HEAR IT DOES IT MAKE A SOUND! SEEN-ABC HAD WORKED HARD FROM WAY BACK WHEN, BUSTED HIS HUMP, GOT CHASED BY THE LAW, TOOK HIS BEATINGS & EVERYTHING ELSE THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO PUT UP HIS NAME ALL OVER THE CITY, DAM THAT byaaaaatchWHO SHOT HIM BECAUSE HAD HE NOT BE TAKEN OUT HE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY STILL BEEN WRECKIN SOME sh*t BUT sh*t HAPPENS FOR A REASON & NOW THE NEW SKOOLERS R WRECKIN THE CITY!!! MY 2CENTS BOO!!! LOVE U!!!

NICE WORK FLASH AS ALWAYS!!!

CAN'T HELP WHAT'S IN MY NATURE!!!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  7:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY CHINA

THANKS FOR YOUR NICE THOUGHTS..MAN TO BAD I GOT SHOT AND THAT'S
f**k UP FOR ME BUT I WILL LIVE WITH IT..BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN-ABC AND BE A PART OF CHICAGO GRAF MOVEMENT!!! AND IF OTHERS DONT LIKE IT !! ITS TO DAMN BAD!!! I'M HERE TO STAY!! MUCH RESPECT TO GODFATHER OF GRAF
(( SEEN UA IN NEW YORK ))

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by CHINA71

THAT IS LIKE ASKING WHY IS THE SKY BLUE?? OR IF A TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS & NO-ONE IS AROUND TO HEAR IT DOES IT MAKE A SOUND! SEEN-ABC HAD WORKED HARD FROM WAY BACK WHEN, BUSTED HIS HUMP, GOT CHASED BY THE LAW, TOOK HIS BEATINGS & EVERYTHING ELSE THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO PUT UP HIS NAME ALL OVER THE CITY, DAM THAT byaaaaatchWHO SHOT HIM BECAUSE HAD HE NOT BE TAKEN OUT HE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY STILL BEEN WRECKIN SOME sh*t BUT sh*t HAPPENS FOR A REASON & NOW THE NEW SKOOLERS R WRECKIN THE CITY!!! MY 2CENTS BOO!!! LOVE U!!!

NICE WORK FLASH AS ALWAYS!!!


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  5:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ay this iz in responce to the "why does he write Seen??" well in actuality sumbody iz write'n sumbody's same name in otha cities, sh*t i thought i was original when i came up with mine ova 10 yrs ago but nope!!! theres a Omen in texas NBK crew & anotha in Cali. & of course theres "OMENS" here but me & him don't trip off of that, in fact we plan on paint'n with each otha soon. anyways in my opinion there shouldn't be any explanation given, cuz dis kat has paid his dues & damn for those new skoo kats dat don't know about him need a better lesson on ya Chicago graff history i mean damn, i aint even from tha Chi & i know about him, even got tha chance to paint with him out here on my side of tha woods (indiana) oh well itz koo to see tha ol timers like Seen, Flash, Take & Chumbly, to name a few, still do'n dey thang

omen74

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 03/09/2005 5:42:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  07:46:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY OMEN

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY OTHER'S TRIP ON THIS... BUT I GUESS THIS IZ HOW IZ
WOW SOME TIME I DONT GET MAD BUT IF THEY OPEN THEY EYES AND SEE THERE
IZ A WEB SITE OF SEENWORLD OF NEW YORK THEY JUST DONT GET IT....BUT WE
KNOW THERE IZ A SEEN-ABC IN CHICAGO
I RESPECT ALL GRAFHAED'S IN THIS WORLD.......

HEY HOW YOU BEEN I GUESS ITS COLD UP NORTH FOR PIECEING I GUESS
GIVE YOU A CALL ON SUNDAY KOOLAIDE KILLA .......



quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay this iz in responce to the "why does he write Seen??" well in actuality sumbody iz write'n sumbody's same name in otha cities, sh*t i thought i was original when i came up with mine ova 10 yrs ago but nope!!! theres a Omen in texas NBK crew & anotha in Cali. & of course theres "OMENS" here but me & him don't trip off of that, in fact we plan on paint'n with each otha soon. anyways in my opinion there shouldn't be any explanation given, cuz dis kat has paid his dues & damn for those new skoo kats dat don't know about him need a better lesson on ya Chicago graff history i mean damn, i aint even from tha Chi & i know about him, even got tha chance to paint with him out here on my side of tha woods (indiana) oh well itz koo to see tha ol timers like Seen, Flash, Take & Chumbly, to name a few, still do'n dey thang

omen74


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 03/18/2005 9:36:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  09:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Seen I seen your Seen sketches with the nice scenes. Cool. Is that enough seens?

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  11:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

HEY OMEN

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY OTHER'S TRIP ON THIS... BUT I GUESS THIS IZ HOW IZ
WOW SOME TIME I DONT GET MAD BUT IF THEY OPEN THEY EYES AND SEE THERE
IZ A WEB SITE OF SEENWORLD OF NEW YORK THEY JUST DONT GET IT....BUT WE
KNOW THERE IZ A SEEN-ABC IN CHICAGO
I RESPECT ALL GRAFHAED'S IN THIS WORLD.......

HEY HOW YOU BEEN I GUESS ITS COLD UP NORTH FOR PIECEING I GUESS
I YOU A CALL ON SUNDAY KOOLAIDE KILLA .......



quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay this iz in responce to the "why does he write Seen??" well in actuality sumbody iz write'n sumbody's same name in otha cities, sh*t i thought i was original when i came up with mine ova 10 yrs ago but nope!!! theres a Omen in texas NBK crew & anotha in Cali. & of course theres "OMENS" here but me & him don't trip off of that, in fact we plan on paint'n with each otha soon. anyways in my opinion there shouldn't be any explanation given, cuz dis kat has paid his dues & damn for those new skoo kats dat don't know about him need a better lesson on ya Chicago graff history i mean damn, i aint even from tha Chi & i know about him, even got tha chance to paint with him out here on my side of tha woods (indiana) oh well itz koo to see tha ol timers like Seen, Flash, Take & Chumbly, to name a few, still do'n dey thang

omen74





yeah man i hear u knock'n on dat 1, 4real.............but give me a call 2day or sahis little brown one. ay i gotta werk sunday. i got a new gig now & i werk 12hr shifts but tha $$$ iz good, so i'll be gone most of dat day. holla @ a spic...................

omen74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  11:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMMMM OMEN'S ALIVE.....ALIVE. CALL OFF THE RESCUE TEAM/ SEARCH PARTY.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  7:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

.........MORE TO COME........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

Hey Seen I seen your Seen sketches with the nice scenes. Cool. Is that enough seens?


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WELL ALL RIGHT I GIVE YOU A CALL.....IF NOT I SEND YOU E-MAIL KILLA...

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

HEY OMEN

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY OTHER'S TRIP ON THIS... BUT I GUESS THIS IZ HOW IZ
WOW SOME TIME I DONT GET MAD BUT IF THEY OPEN THEY EYES AND SEE THERE
IZ A WEB SITE OF SEENWORLD OF NEW YORK THEY JUST DONT GET IT....BUT WE
KNOW THERE IZ A SEEN-ABC IN CHICAGO
I RESPECT ALL GRAFHAED'S IN THIS WORLD.......

HEY HOW YOU BEEN I GUESS ITS COLD UP NORTH FOR PIECEING I GUESS
I YOU A CALL ON SUNDAY KOOLAIDE KILLA .......



quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay this iz in responce to the "why does he write Seen??" well in actuality sumbody iz write'n sumbody's same name in otha cities, sh*t i thought i was original when i came up with mine ova 10 yrs ago but nope!!! theres a Omen in texas NBK crew & anotha in Cali. & of course theres "OMENS" here but me & him don't trip off of that, in fact we plan on paint'n with each otha soon. anyways in my opinion there shouldn't be any explanation given, cuz dis kat has paid his dues & damn for those new skoo kats dat don't know about him need a better lesson on ya Chicago graff history i mean damn, i aint even from tha Chi & i know about him, even got tha chance to paint with him out here on my side of tha woods (indiana) oh well itz koo to see tha ol timers like Seen, Flash, Take & Chumbly, to name a few, still do'n dey thang

omen74





yeah man i hear u knock'n on dat 1, 4real.............but give me a call 2day or sahis little brown one. ay i gotta werk sunday. i got a new gig now & i werk 12hr shifts but tha $$$ iz good, so i'll be gone most of dat day. holla @ a spic...................

omen74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

CORE
Orange Dot

501 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  10:42:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wassup Mr. SEEN great xplanation.

Life is good...
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  10:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
KNOW IF BACK TO THE ART...........



I TOLD YOU TO USE THE ESTEEM ONE.....



BUT NOOOOO YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN...........



DUDES GOT A SICK MIND WHEN IT COMES TO COLORS......



BUT A QUICK SKETCH HERE AND THERE WONT HURT...............



IN ORDER TO HAVE STYLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A WICKED IMAGINATION..........
ALL THE TIME GIVING PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT



http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

CORE
Orange Dot

501 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  12:05:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"IN ORDER TO HAVE STYLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE A WICKED IMAGINATION..........
ALL THE TIME GIVING PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT"

I TRULY AGREE WITH THAT, n***aS THAT HAVE DOPE STYLES HAVE WICKED IMAGINATIONS.. ART/IMAGINATION/COLORS/IDEAS/BLUEPRINTS/LETTER EXECUTION.. ALL COMES FROM DEEP INSIDE THE MIND.... AND THE WAY YOU PERCEIVE ART AND TOUGHTS....THE BRAIN IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS WE HUMANS GOT!

Life is good...
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  12:35:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn core going deep i feel u on that the human mind is the most powerful thing we got
and a lot take that for granted

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000