Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 WAR!!!
 The War between EDSK and AOM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

AVEL
Blue Dot

Brazil
737 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  09:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AND SENSE WHEN YOU OR YOUR CREW DO SOMETHING RIGHT LOL TAKE GO AND TRY TO TAKE OUT ALL THE SPOTS I HAVE TOYSER IM GIVING YOU A WEEK IM ON VACATION BY THE WAY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET CANS YALL ARE PITIFULLLLLL ALL DOSE XCUSES ABOUT WE CHILLING YALL DONT GOT PAINT ITS TAKES WEEKS FOR YALL TO GET PAINT I BET CHUMPS
quote:
Originally posted by THOZER

E.D.S.KINGZ B.I.T.C.H
MOA-HOEZ .....IF YOU FUNNAH DO SOMEsh*t....DO IT RIGHT...
YOU FAKE F.U.C.KZ


www.chicabo.com
www.seelfresh.com
aOMaFiA
CaBrOnes
THe FrEsH OnEs
Go to Top of Page

mesy mes
Pink Dot

1138 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  3:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AVEL

AND SENSE WHEN YOU OR YOUR CREW DO SOMETHING RIGHT LOL TAKE GO AND TRY TO TAKE OUT ALL THE SPOTS I HAVE TOYSER IM GIVING YOU A WEEK IM ON VACATION BY THE WAY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET CANS YALL ARE PITIFULLLLLL ALL DOSE XCUSES ABOUT WE CHILLING YALL DONT GOT PAINT ITS TAKES WEEKS FOR YALL TO GET PAINT I BET CHUMPS
quote:
Originally posted by THOZER

E.D.S.KINGZ B.I.T.C.H
MOA-HOEZ .....IF YOU FUNNAH DO SOMEsh*t....DO IT RIGHT...
YOU FAKE F.U.C.KZ






yo leva fluck off...you flucking pigeon

edsk crew.. (K)
Go to Top of Page

AVEL
Blue Dot

Brazil
737 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  1:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DONT BE MAD SEM LOL "CHICA MODELO" IS YOUR NEW NAME
quote:
Originally posted by mesy mes

quote:
Originally posted by AVEL

AND SENSE WHEN YOU OR YOUR CREW DO SOMETHING RIGHT LOL TAKE GO AND TRY TO TAKE OUT ALL THE SPOTS I HAVE TOYSER IM GIVING YOU A WEEK IM ON VACATION BY THE WAY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET CANS YALL ARE PITIFULLLLLL ALL DOSE XCUSES ABOUT WE CHILLING YALL DONT GOT PAINT ITS TAKES WEEKS FOR YALL TO GET PAINT I BET CHUMPS
quote:
Originally posted by THOZER

E.D.S.KINGZ B.I.T.C.H
MOA-HOEZ .....IF YOU FUNNAH DO SOMEsh*t....DO IT RIGHT...
YOU FAKE F.U.C.KZ






yo leva fluck off...you flucking pigeon



www.chicabo.com
www.seelfresh.com
aOMaFiA
CaBrOnes
THe FrEsH OnEs
Go to Top of Page

AOMEZEL
Blue Dot

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
923 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  7:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALWAYZ ON TOP

A O MUNDO!!!!

AGAINST OUR MAYOR
E Z E L




REST*IN*PARADISE"KING KISER"



Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  01:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is always on top a crew??
i saw a throw up in a mcdonalds washroom>??
is
it?

RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-
Go to Top of Page

AVEL
Blue Dot

Brazil
737 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2005 :  02:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

www.chicabo.com
www.seelfresh.com
aOMaFiA
CaBrOnes
THe FrEsH OnEs
Go to Top of Page

AOMEZEL
Blue Dot

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
923 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  08:40:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NAW RIFE MAN ITZ A SAYIN 4 ME CAUSE WE "ALWAYZ ON TOP" MIGHT B A >\REW WHO >\NOWS !

AGAINST OUR MAYOR
E Z E L




REST*IN*PARADISE"KING KISER"



Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  5:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
u know whats funny? both crew are sayin hey his sh*t is wak and oh he dont have any style. he sucks this and that. but if they werent in a war they would probably be like hey nice sh*t man, keep it up. but now its like if i see u i'm gonna kill u or hey u gonna get a beat down if i catch u on tha streets. but hey yall doin yall thing on tha streets so thats one good positive thing. peace!
Go to Top of Page

MR. A
Banana Skinny

USA
187 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  12:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THIS WAR IS SO INTENSE,I WONDER WHEN IT WILL END?

I HATE YOU TOYS
Go to Top of Page

detox
Grey Outline

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2005 :  6:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i got a question.... so who has the K circle AOM,EDSK.... or KCM.....
i been seeing KCM with the K circle before anyone had it.....

what do ya'll think???

free Kemo TDMc
Go to Top of Page

BUCK-ONE
Orange Dot

567 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  1:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by detox

i got a question.... so who has the K circle AOM,EDSK.... or KCM.....
i been seeing KCM with the K circle before anyone had it.....

what do ya'll think???


>/cm ??? if they wanna buy it off us we gonna post it on e-bay

ALLAH OUR MASTER
Go to Top of Page

mesy mes
Pink Dot

1138 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  1:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea maby you should post
that ulgy grill on ebay
and that lil ulgy biatch you pokeing

edsk crew.. (K)
Go to Top of Page

paystee
Orange Dot

Brazil
592 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  3:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IS THAT HSUH HOE ON EBAY TOO? :) ILL PLACE MY LOWEST BID, THEN PASS HER AROUND TWICE TO THE REST OF THE (K)...........AVEL YOU WANNA BE MY BEST FRIEND? HUH? WHAT DO YOU SAY BUDDY...

EVERY DAY SMACKING KIDS!
EVEN DUMB SH1TZ KNEEL!
EMILY DROWNED SOME KOCK!
PAISTEDSKAIRPAISTEDSKAIR
Go to Top of Page

gershwork
Gold Dot

9 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2005 :  1:34:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i really hate the people who kiss ass to get recognized by a crew, and then finally get in.
Go to Top of Page

menacer
Orange Dot

USA
553 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  3:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AIGHT... THE SPECTATORS WANT TO KNOW....
WHY ARE YALL AT WAR LIKE the U.S. and Al-quida

WHAT SPARKED THE WHOLE sh*t!!!!!?????

Answers... komed, paiste, someone????

Menace. UAC.2113.
R.I.P. SOLE Rock.
Go to Top of Page

daelski
Grey Outline

355 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  4:26:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey thats a good question what started it all? lets go back.... lets go way back.........

FROZEN UNTIL THAWED!
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  4:31:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes now this is going to be interesting.....yerp!

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

21 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2005 :  10:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WhO >[nowz how the fuc>[en war started...? Who gives a sh*t , Basically it'z >[sderbzzzz!!! for eternity, and Buc>[.... snapped but i say we'll sell >[flips like dro sac>[s if n***az really want em..! but whats da bizzness >{.s.d.e...? Havent fuc>[ed with ya'll in a minute ... Was really good....? I'm ready to get sh*t popping again...! AoMoBbStaZ gotta show Fuc>[erz the bizness ...! FeeL Me...? Defi, avel , least ,will or any other n***a from the crew that wants to snapp on some billboard street sh*t , holar at me , you got the number......... my n***a DEPTE R.I.P, "double Bubbles"...!
Go to Top of Page

paystee
Orange Dot

Brazil
592 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  12:52:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by menacer

AIGHT... THE SPECTATORS WANT TO KNOW....
WHY ARE YALL AT WAR LIKE the U.S. and Al-quida

WHAT SPARKED THE WHOLE sh*t!!!!!?????

Answers... komed, paiste, someone????



THEY STOLE MY CANDY...

EVERY DAY SMACKING KIDS!
EVEN DUMB SH1TZ KNEEL!
EMILY DROWNED SOME KOCK!
PAISTEDSKAIRPAISTEDSKAIR
Go to Top of Page

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2005 :  2:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amor--Muerte<---------------------
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000