Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Gold Dot

112 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  11:05:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Moreone

Why is that...cause CMK are all gangstaz and 3FK are some back pack nikkahz? HA!

so gangsta we let fruity eyebrows in our crew. HA HA!
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  12:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is WE?
Go to Top of Page

Gold Dot

112 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  3:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the french!
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  5:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Saga--
No hiding behind close doors! Who's fruity? I figure there was going to been a joke coming out of that question.

Edited by - Moreone on 03/25/2005 5:17:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Gold Dot

112 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  8:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Saga--
No hiding behind close doors! Who's fruity? I figure there was going to been a joke coming out of that question.

damn this is isnt SAGA!.. its JOSEPH!.
and yes it was a joke MORE!!!.
HIDING?! c'mon now son.
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2005 :  10:57:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i thougth the war was smashed????
whats going on now??

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2005 :  11:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO HAPPY EASTER ........TO CMK AND 3FK........WHO WILL WIN THE WAR ?

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  3:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SO WHATS UP ?

I AINT GOOD HOMIE ?........
NO REPLY, NO ANSWERING THE PHONE....LMAO
DONT BE DRIVING THAT SALT TRUCK TO WORK EVERYDAY
I DONT HAVE ANY HARD FEELING TOWARD 3FK......
I ALSO HAD NO CLUE DTOUR WAS IN 3FK...BUT I'LL STICK TO MY WORDS
HE CROSSED THAT LINE AND YEAH....WHATEVER HAPPENNED DID..
MAYBE I SHOULD NOT HAVE THROWN THE BIZZ IN THE FORUM LIKE THAT
BUT HEY....GUESS WHAT ME AND MY BOYS BIZZ IS ALL OVER THIS BITCH
ITS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST,........ANY HOW I CALLED YOU TWICE
YOU KNOW MY NUMBER IF DONT GET A RESPONSE I'LL KNOW WHERE WE STAND

ANYWAY PEACE TO EGOR IOWA PERCH KEPHA AND YOUNG SAGA......

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i guess yall kill tha war between yall to but i have a few pics.

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here are a few more.

this is all i have since there is no more war. peace to all yall. holla
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  6:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
byaaaaatchnikkahz get flexed and catch fat lips!

Edited by - Moreone on 04/06/2005 6:11:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

ONELOVE
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  11:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit ONELOVE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
shiiiieeeettt...we dont f**k with byaaaaatchass little toys any"more"...
filthy f**kin family!!!

www.hotheadz.org
filthy rotten productions
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  09:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bitch? Toy? First off, if you calling me a bitch, I would perfer you to be a man and say that shiet to my face. I'm always at the Lava Lounge on Wednesday nights. It's a DOR thang, so if you come with it, come with it all.
And about toy, I think you better think twice about who you calling a toy. I've got so much artistic skills, it'll make you fat head twist. I don't sit around my crib, work, reading graff magz, or on the toilet doing sketches all day because I aint got time for it; that shiets for half-pint nikkahz! I'm all about making money and f**king bitches. That graff shiet grew out of me. My art come straight from the dome, and it's all uneek!
Moreover, when you make your little "" and insert my name, you better know who the f**k your dealing with before you start calling anyone names, because in reality, there aint no punk byaaaaatchsitting here. If you don't know, I think you better start asking your AEK brothaz what the word be on me.
Lastly, that reply that I said wasn't made out to you guys (AEK), I ain't CMK no more. Why? Cause I ended up wanting to box with like 6 of them in GOYA'S crib, by myself. Now that'll tell you a little 411 about me. I give a rats ass! PEACE!

Edited by - Moreone on 04/07/2005 09:47:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AAAAWWWWWW MORE IS STILL MORE.

WHO WANT MORE
DO YOU WANT MORE
CAN YOU HANDLE MORE
WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME YOU THOUGHT
DAMM CAN I GET MORE

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  10:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how could i want more if i dont even know what i need more of. lol
Go to Top of Page

fem1
Gold Dot

94 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  07:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo MORE is goya aka gaze cmk...FEM ONE TNSCREW..TAKIN NO SHEIT .....holla

quote:

Bitch? Toy? First off, if you calling me a bitch, I would perfer you to be a man and say that shiet to my face. I'm always at the Lava Lounge on Wednesday nights. It's a DOR thang, so if you come with it, come with it all.
And about toy, I think you better think twice about who you calling a toy. I've got so much artistic skills, it'll make you fat head twist. I don't sit around my crib, work, reading graff magz, or on the toilet doing sketches all day because I aint got time for it; that shiets for half-pint nikkahz! I'm all about making money and f**king bitches. That graff shiet grew out of me. My art come straight from the dome, and it's all uneek!
Moreover, when you make your little "" and insert my name, you better know who the f**k your dealing with before you start calling anyone names, because in reality, there aint no punk byaaaaatchsitting here. If you don't know, I think you better start asking your AEK brothaz what the word be on me.
Lastly, that reply that I said wasn't made out to you guys (AEK), I ain't CMK no more. Why? Cause I ended up wanting to box with like 6 of them in GOYA'S crib, by myself. Now that'll tell you a little 411 about me. I give a rats ass! PEACE!

Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  08:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup! Yup! Goya's a cool ass nikkah though. He reminds me of mighty mouse.

quote:
Originally posted by fem1

quote:

Go to Top of Page

fem1
Gold Dot

94 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  10:04:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo MORE at the meeting of styles last summer. i remember when OGEL was talkin too some AIR crew nikkas you wanted too box with them. i asked OGEL too trade some paint for a different color paint.and you thought i was with them AIR crew nikka's you where talkin sh*t too me but i notice you where fukked up on some sheitt. so i just walked away with my trade.i was painting right across from you and the crew at the viaduct. all good don't trip dog..i met you at that MUL sneaker pimp thang they had last year. you was telling me about that cop at the door. you said that he had busted you for painting some where on fullerton.. TNSOUL CREW..FEM ONE SKI HOLLA....

quote:

Yup! Yup! Goya's a cool ass nikkah though. He reminds me of mighty mouse.

quote:
Originally posted by fem1

quote:

Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  10:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I remember you. And yeah, that fuhcken pig got me locked up in county for about a week; However, I got mad love for all them old school TNS cats, especially my boy, FIRE. Me and Fire know each other from the whole Dj. party seen. It's all love. About them AIR crew cats...don't care about them. What's up with my nikkahz C3PO and GREEVE?
Go to Top of Page

fem1
Gold Dot

94 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  10:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOOD LOOKIN DOG. NICE TAT BY THE WAY. I WANT TOO GET ONE JUST LIKE YOU'RS SAME STYLE OF LETTER'S..I'LL LET FIRE KNOW YOU SAUD WHAT UP GANGSTA .... HOLLA...TNS..FEM..ONE...05...

quote:

Yeah, I remember you. And yeah, that fuhcken pig got me locked up in county for about a week; However, I got mad love for all them old school TNS cats, especially my boy, FIRE. Me and Fire know each other from the whole Dj. party seen. It's all love. About them AIR crew cats...don't care about them. What's up with my nikkahz C3PO and GREEVE?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000