KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  6:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

MEMORIAL WEEKEND????

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

yeah um jus holla @ me via email or get wit chumbly & he'll let jew know da rest aight holla @ a spic

omen 74 president of da ugly n***az club
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  04:45:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEA FLASH, JUST GIVE ME A CALL. I'LL TELL U ALL ABOUT IT.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  6:40:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I COULDNT PICK UP LAST NITE

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  1:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
......flash...are you working...on new permission walls//////.....yes ...no....maybe so////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  09:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ive got one wall secured on the west side of chicago. its just been busy because of this garden project that we (at coopimage) have ourselves involved with. and 2 kids gradutaing at the same time. email me if you want to work on a wall. after memorial day we should be rolling. (flash624@yahoo.com)

Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  09:26:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey FLASH, where at on the westside? I am over there and I would love to come and see you guys do your thang. Lemmie know so I can come and support.

TINEE.......
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  06:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

ive got one wall secured on the west side of chicago. its just been busy because of this garden project that we (at coopimage) have ourselves involved with. and 2 kids gradutaing at the same time. email me if you want to work on a wall. after memorial day we should be rolling. (flash624@yahoo.com)

ay whut are u guyz do'n like whut kind of theme are ya'll go'n wit on dat wall u r talk'n about. iz it afta da day we paint'n or iz it on da same weekend scream @ a spic wit sum info aiiiiiiiight

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 05/25/2004 06:31:26 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2004 :  09:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NO IM NOT PAINTING THAT WALL YET IVE GOT TOO MANY THINGS IN MAY GOING ON. BUT I WILL TAKE SUGGESTIONS ON A THEME.

quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

quote:

ay whut are u guyz do'n like whut kind of theme are ya'll go'n wit on dat wall u r talk'n about. iz it afta da day we paint'n or iz it on da same weekend scream @ a spic wit sum info aiiiiiiiight

FLASHABC
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2004 :  3:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

FLASHABC
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2004 :  3:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok now that i figured that out, now i got to reduce all my flicks so of my flicks look out chumbly

FLASHABC

A LITTLE TASTE OF LAST YEAR
IT WAS TOTO LEE TERRIFIC

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 06/08/2004 08:56:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  09:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

FLASHABC

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 06/16/2004 11:10:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  11:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY FLASH
VERY NICE WORK FLASH KEEP IT UP ......
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  12:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

FLASHABC

heeeeeeey i remember dat day heyyy Flash Gordon do u have a flik of my monkey man piece

omen 7-foe
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2004 :  1:06:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I WILL POST IT FOR YAHHH. IM STILL FIGURING OUT THE BUGS HOW TO LOWER THE PIXELS.

FLASHABC
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  06:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ITS ALL LOOKING GOOD FLASH. SINCE UR POSTING MAYBE U CAN INSERT SOME OF MY STUFF. IF U GET A CHANCE. THANKS BUDDY.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2004 :  08:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i got something coming tonite

what is the meaning of "KEEPING IT REAL"???????????

you all think i got some bugs to fix lol

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 06/09/2004 10:52:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2004 :  10:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Flash,

Nice to see you at it again. Keep it up!

Take2 (ABC!)
quote:

FLASHABC

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  09:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

i got something coming tonite

what is the meaning of "KEEPING IT REAL"???????????

HEEEEY dats my monkey man but now dat i look at it i aint really feel'n it doe i feel dat i rushed dat 1 i don't know i don't really think i put in my all but yeah thanx Flash 4 put'n it up 4 me cuz i still haven't developed my flix yet from dat day

omen 7-foe

you all think i got some bugs to fix lol

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2004 :  10:20:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i feel the same way about the flash i put up but im proud of it and i got a chance to paint with chumbly again. thats the problem with photos we see the errors of our way and what we can do better. just remember the feeling you had when you saw it so that when you are at the wall you give it your all. and next time chumbly gets us a wall we need to know to bring your own prime paint.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 06/11/2004 10:23:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2004 :  03:42:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
O.K., O.K. MAYBE SOME PRIMER MIGHT HELP......HEY FLASH I'M GOINGTO BUFF THE OLD WALL, AND GET IT READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND. I'LL LET U KNOW.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000