Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Sketches & Blackbooks
 SKETCH BATTLES...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 165

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fo real??

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
man that sucks i like the way it is now..yerp!

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like tha way it was yeshis little brown one. ay........
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hades yeah yesterday was good

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we wont be havin more days like yeshis little brown one. ay till a couple of more months..........
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh well..ima go to the beach to make good out this heat coming up..yerp!

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why thats so yesterday........................
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol..i know but theres still bitches up there..yerp!

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  2:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
havent been out painting..but yeah both lil norht and lil south...havent been out much because of a couple of cases pending////



quote:
Originally posted by young_YOUFIS

HERE YOU GO HYYPNOTIQ BUM...

YOU KNOW WHO ANA IS RIGHT

*RIFE* UR SOUTHSIDE??? WHERE DO U PAINT BY?




RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i ready to post for the Rude vs.Orbit battle, anyone else want in,
post due buy 10:00 tonight...........

ooo-ohhhh-oh my god oh-turn it out ohhhh-oh my god ohhhhh.........
..."Its the hard core bboy sh*t"............

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol
Go to Top of Page

SPOT
Grey Outline

Germany
346 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SPOT's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yea i uhhhh...made up a crazy painting technique, i call it jelly style!!
u cant use any tip but the SPOT tip..

_____~ABSTRAKTIVITIES~_____

Super Psilocybe Objectin Tots

Edited by - SPOT on 07/28/2005 3:26:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:21:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

i ready to post for the Rude vs.Orbit battle, anyone else want in,
post due buy 10:00 tonight...........

ooo-ohhhh-oh my god oh-turn it out ohhhh-oh my god ohhhhh.........
..."Its the hard core bboy sh*t"............


..Come on Supra, you in???, Big prizes await, whats behind door number 3? you got to get in it to win it............
i know Yaser is down, am i right?
10:00 pm, be there or be square.......

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

i ready to post for the Rude vs.Orbit battle, anyone else want in,
post due buy 10:00 tonight...........

ooo-ohhhh-oh my god oh-turn it out ohhhh-oh my god ohhhhh.........
..."Its the hard core bboy sh*t"............


..Come on Supra, you in???, Big prizes await, whats behind door number 3? you got to get in it to win it............
i know Yaser is down, am i right?
10:00 pm, be there or be square.......



Yo Rude, I'll get in on the next battle with you. Right now, me and Yaser have some unfinished business............if he ever gets around to posting!

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'LL MEET U AFTER SCHOOL OUTSIDE 3:15 SHARP. GET READY FOR A WHIPPING LIKE U NEVER SEEN BEFORE.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey rude can i be one of the judges....? on these next battles ...
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

i ready to post for the Rude vs.Orbit battle, anyone else want in,
post due buy 10:00 tonight...........

ooo-ohhhh-oh my god oh-turn it out ohhhh-oh my god ohhhhh.........
..."Its the hard core bboy sh*t"............


..Come on Supra, you in???, Big prizes await, whats behind door number 3? you got to get in it to win it............
i know Yaser is down, am i right?
10:00 pm, be there or be square.......



Yo Rude, I'll get in on the next battle with you. Right now, me and Yaser have some unfinished business............if he ever gets around to posting!


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

AERO
Moderator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ILL BATTLE YOU TOO RUDE....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo supra thats for posting that sketch of dept ......piece....

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2005 :  3:54:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no problem playa!!!!

hey rude what is tha price????????
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 165 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000