KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  10:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

SLICED LIKE ROAST BEEF

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nemo-ABK
Gold Dot

Cambodia
96 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  12:32:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it do look like him tho in th video but sh*ts fake

everybody used to write on walls when they where little.....
only sum never grow outa that stage
Go to Top of Page

Sine
Blue Dot

USA
989 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  5:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Heh...I seent him in Hartford CT. he was smoking B's with Kingdom Allah & em on Broad st in a CLH hoody...

Dread Mighty Sine
http://myspace.com/dreadmightysine"

312-CAB/Tfo
Tubbs Nitro Tewel Duke Ankh Khalil Fahiym Benz Kise Fene
Go to Top of Page

D2theEone
Gold Dot

15 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2007 :  01:29:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
man there is the 7 theory behind 2 pacs death
i read it at some website
Go to Top of Page

LaDy_1
Gold Dot

124 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  4:58:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MaN ThaT ReAllY LooKeD Like HiM THoUgH.....YeAh I HeArD BoUt ThAt 7 ThEoRy sh*t

LaDy PeKaS RoCkS Ya SoCkS.....NtU BoA BaBy
Go to Top of Page

40Ounces Of Jesus Juice
Banana Skinny

Iraq
162 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  5:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He Can Suck My Balls

Close Your Eyes And Imagine Nothing...

Have You Dont It Yet?...

Good...

Thats What You Are...

Simply Said..

Your Nothing...
Go to Top of Page

Nemo-ABK
Gold Dot

Cambodia
96 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  12:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7 TheoRys? i never herd that b4

Go to Top of Page

REJECT
Banana Skinny

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  4:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We didnt know who was comin to preform at our school today as a concert ((it ended up being kanye west)) so people started makin rumors that it was 2 pac. If you think 2-pac is still allive your on some other sh*t...
Go to Top of Page

Nemo-ABK
Gold Dot

Cambodia
96 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  5:33:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kanye performed at ur school? wtf lucky ass haha

Go to Top of Page

40Ounces Of Jesus Juice
Banana Skinny

Iraq
162 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  10:23:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn what school is that yo?

Close Your Eyes And Imagine Nothing...

Have You Dont It Yet?...

Good...

Thats What You Are...

Simply Said..

Your Nothing...
Go to Top of Page

REJECT
Banana Skinny

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  9:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was on the front cover of basically all of the newspaperz in chicago! And its bin all over the newz, 'Richards High School Gets A Suprise Visit From Kanye West'

Kanye said his old school was like 2 miles down from ours, and was knocked down or somethin. But yea, dwane wade (idk if i spelled that right) sponcerd everything becuase this highschool was his highschool and his lucky ass is rich as hades now.
All of these diffrent mayors came and there wasnt a shooting? I hate this neighborhood
=The only thing these bitchz are rebeling against are rebelz=
Go to Top of Page

REJECT
Banana Skinny

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2007 :  9:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was in the dailysouthtown ->

The old gym sure won't look the same when Dwyane Wade comes back to visit sometime this summer. But the former Richards boys basketball star should certainly feel at home.

After all, his signature will be all over it.

Click to enlarge image

Kanye West performs for the student body at Richards High School in Oak Lawn Monday.
(Joseph P. Meier/Daily Southtown)
PHOTO GALLERY

Hometown hero

Wade, now a member of the Miami Heat, presided via a new projection screen Monday at the Oak Lawn school, where a new scoreboard, a state-of-the-art sound system, plans for floor and grandstand renovations and a yearly scholarship in his name were unveiled.

Recording artist (and former District 218 student) Kanye West was introduced by Oscar-winning actress/singer Jennifer Hudson and performed for the student body as a grand finale.

"It was great to look at the monitor and see all of the kids' faces," Wade said later during a teleconference. "It was great that you can remember when you were that age and how excited you would have been. To do that for those kids is very important to me and my wife and my family."

Wade, a 2000 graduate of Richards, was the 1999-2000 Daily Southtown Boys Basketball Player of the Year.

The $140,000 project is being financed by T-Mobile, which recently developed the T-Mobile Sidekick 3, D-Wade Edition.

"This is a lifetime experience," Richards athletic director Ken Styler said. "He's one of probably only a few guys who do this, really give back to their high school community. We're just so proud of him."

Styler said he was very surprised about four weeks ago to receive a phone call from a representative from T-Mobile.

"I couldn't believe my ears," Styler said. "They said, 'Dwyane called us and wanted us to help you renovate the gym.' When she asked what our needs were, I said, 'Our floor, the sound system, the scoreboard, our bleachers.' And she said, 'That's not a problem.' "

The 200-inch video screen and sound system will be used for various events at Richards, Styler said. The scoreboard will list players' numbers, points and fouls, and has a message board that on Monday displayed the name "D - Wade Court."

The floor will be refinished, but an example of the artwork was laid down. It will feature Wade's T-Mobile logo, which shows a silhouette of him dribbling the Earth above his name.

"I know this summer I'll get an opportunity to get back there," he said. "They're very kind to let me work out at the gym. Now that it is my court, I'm looking forward to looking at the things we revealed today.

"It'll be an overwhelming experience for me to see my name on the court. It'll be great."

The $5,000 scholarship, called the T-Mobile Huddle Up Academic Grant, will be presented this year and for the next three years to a Richards student who demonstrates a commitment to both athletic and academic achievements.

Wade watched the ceremony from his home in Miami, where he is undergoing rehabilitation for a dislocated left shoulder. He hopes to return to the Heat in time for the NBA playoffs.

In his place, he sent his wife, former Richards student Siohvaughn Wade, and his mother, Jolinda Wade.

"It was so perfect when I heard that this is what Dwyane was thinking about doing, teaming up with T-Mobile to do this here," Jolinda Wade said. "I wouldn't have understood him not doing that.

"He has such a love and passion for the community, love and passion for the school because he has a history here. Being the person that he is, the only thing he could know to do was come back here and do something for another child's life. That's important to Dwyane."

Also in attendance were other members of Wade's family, including his stepbrother Kodhamus Llongbey, a senior basketball player at Richards.

"He's doing a good thing, being a very generous person in giving back to the community," Llongbey said. "He's done things before, like giving a lot of things to the boys basketball team, and got shoes for the girls team, too.

"I didn't know a lot about this. I heard he was doing something, but wanted it to be a surprise for all the students. So he didn't want it getting all around."

Wade said the discussions about the project began when he signed a contract with T-Mobile last summer. But the seeds were planted much earlier.

"For me, growing up and going to the schools I went to, I always wanted someone to do some of the things I wanted to do for my school," Wade said.

"I would always hear or read about things done across the world, and I was always hoping and wishing that I was as lucky as those other kids. I want to give back to my community and give some of the kids the hopes and wishes that I had when I was there."

The juniors and seniors from one side of the gym were allowed to go onto the court to watch the performance by West, who graduated from Polaris School for Individual Education (PIE) in Oak Lawn in 1995.

"Kanye West and Jennifer Hudson, they're from Chicago and people who are very much respected," Wade said. "Once we reached out to them and they said they'd do it, it was great.

"Kanye is a guy who has been on the scene for a while now. All the kids love him, and he can really relate to them. He kind of came on the scene when I came into the NBA. So we've been knowing each other about four years now.''

As part of the ceremony, former Richards student Michael Joseph, an artist, unveiled a painting of Wade that will be displayed at the school.
Go to Top of Page

LaDy_1
Gold Dot

124 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  11:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nemo-ABK

7 TheoRys? i never herd that b4

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7. It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.

< There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996. Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"? The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".

I got it off sum site...thats the 7 theory sh*t...but I think its all bullsh*t...ppl just don't wanna let it go

LaDy PeKaS RoCkS Ya SoCkS.....NtU BoA BaBy
Go to Top of Page

Nemo-ABK
Gold Dot

Cambodia
96 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  12:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  10:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am glad 2pac is dead....scum bag 2pac....

i am glad biggie is dead...glad eazy e is dead....
----we need to erase negative preachers....

,,,,google search grandmaster flash
grandmaster melle mel
grandmixer dst
sugar hill gang.....the true old school...old school rules////

...you young punks...need a knife in the neck.....watch out////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  1:29:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo..if you havent got it, sign up for live365.com
some dope old school hip hop radio stations on there....playing stuff like cold crush bros.,furious five,herculoids,Bambaataa

Go to Top of Page

Sine
Blue Dot

USA
989 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2007 :  2:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sine's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tupac was a Shakur. Yaw should listen to more than that sh*t he was talked into doing for the radio.
Black Panthers!

quote:
Originally posted by kid crash

i am glad 2pac is dead....scum bag 2pac....

i am glad biggie is dead...glad eazy e is dead....
----we need to erase negative preachers....

,,,,google search grandmaster flash
grandmaster melle mel
grandmixer dst
sugar hill gang.....the true old school...old school rules////

...you young punks...need a knife in the neck.....watch out////

Dread Mighty Sine
http://myspace.com/dreadmightysine"

312-CAB/Tfo
Tubbs Nitro Tewel Duke Ankh Khalil Fahiym Benz Kise Fene
Go to Top of Page

Gold Dot

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  2:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

SLICED LIKE ROAST BEEF

why dont they show his face?
anybody could have that ink too

sare rocker
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  11:57:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YOU CAN PHOTSHOP EVERYTHING BUT THAT PHOTO
HAS BEEN THE SAME SINCE THEY RELEASED IT
THE MAN IS DEADER THAN A DOORNAIL.

NOW ELVIS IS ANOTHER STORY

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 03/17/2008 12:03:50 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page