Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

MIME
Banana Skinny

Uzbekistan
262 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  2:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's say you worked your ass off for a couple of years and saved your hard-earned lootycakes. With said lootycakes, you proudly open up your own store, selling items that you're passionate about. ( "Flash's Dollhouse Furniture Emporium", or "Mime's Finest Synthetic Meats and Cheeses", " CoveOne's Studio for Interpretive Dance" for example.)
One day as you whistle your way into work, you find your new windows have been acid-etched. The writer doesn't know that you are down with the scene, but you recognize his work immediately. Would you press charges? Be honest. For all you acidheadz out there- no worries, this is hypothetical.

This message is approved by: President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
Go to Top of Page

REJECT
Banana Skinny

USA
173 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  7:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MIME

Let's say you worked your ass off for a couple of years and saved your hard-earned lootycakes. With said lootycakes, you proudly open up your own store, selling items that you're passionate about. ( "Flash's Dollhouse Furniture Emporium", or "Mime's Finest Synthetic Meats and Cheeses", " CoveOne's Studio for Interpretive Dance" for example.)
One day as you whistle your way into work, you find your new windows have been acid-etched. The writer doesn't know that you are down with the scene, but you recognize his work immediately. Would you press charges? Be honest. For all you acidheadz out there- no worries, this is hypothetical.

I dont think any of us are square enough to answer this question the way a store owner would answer it, BUT i know i would leave all of the taggings up if it was me, and if a graff blaster comes by with they're wack ass windex spray or whatever the hades , ill be more than happy enough to tell them to f**k off. sh*t, i would even be tagging my windows... i would tag the hades out of them and just make the windows into 1 big leegal art window to tag now you know with a hypothetical answer like this, my ass is never gonna own a store
Go to Top of Page

Lala.
Banana Skinny

Azores
161 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2007 :  10:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You must understand that wee could just keep on doing what we are doing everything will be all right..... RIGHT?.?.?....

Go to Top of Page

toon
Banana Skinny

183 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  6:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whos lala? lol ??????

just paint.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  3:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

"Flash's Dollhouse Emporium" SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME, DID YOU COPYWRITE THIS ALREADY IF NOT IM USING IT

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

eternal_urge
Orange Dot

Israel
605 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  5:12:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit eternal_urge's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dollhouse Emporium.... wow... that was my idea... back to my old buisness... selling frijoles out of the back of my moms mini van

si mon ese....pinche paisa
Go to Top of Page

W1DGET_THE_M1DGET
Pink Dot

Philippines
1122 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2007 :  4:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hey there is a lot of b.s that happens when it comes to what we do.

that's just the way things are...in a messed up world prepare to see some messed up things.

as for dollhouse emporiums and a synthetic meat and cheese shop...i would like to add my own...

" Weejees Chicken Hut" (C)<~~~and there's the copyright.

The Coolest Guy west of the lake...and you can take that to the bank.
Go to Top of Page

gus
Banana Skinny

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  11:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fuk the byaaaaatchass cops they can go suk mad cock lol for some reason i really really really really dislike them
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  09:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
,,,,the coppers........

..they crazy homes..........

..i was sleeping by jeff park ..they wake me up..
...and say...hey are you a citizen.......

....i said hold on ..let me check my chromosomes--------

,,racist narkies-------

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

eternal_urge
Orange Dot

Israel
605 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  2:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit eternal_urge's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahaha lmao... thats a nice reply.. imma write that one down

si mon ese....pinche paisa
Go to Top of Page

gus
Banana Skinny

USA
215 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  12:09:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
by my hood a narcos car dropped of an undercover narco dressed as a normal person they were on some bull sh*t
Go to Top of Page

GYMEONeR.
Banana Skinny

Egypt
233 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  02:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they do that sh*t alot...
when will pigs and daley realize
GRAFFITI WILL NEVER STOP.

BTC
TUK

Go to Top of Page

loe1
Gold Dot

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  10:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pigs are whack
someone did a tag on my school and i was walkin there at like 1 a.m. and they took me to the station for curfew and wrote "walkin in an area known for tagging and graffiti"
cuz of one tag.....
fukin idiots
Go to Top of Page

VENGE DBU
Banana Skinny

USA
239 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  01:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
POLICE

KARMALOOP.COM
20% OFF.
REP CODE RR27280
Go to Top of Page

SHAEK45
Pink Dot

Albania
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  11:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sgip have nothing better to do besides talk sh!t,harass people and be corrupt punk ass........

WILD STYLE DECODER THE CRANIUM OF YODA!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  3:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SHAEK45

sgip have nothing better to do besides talk sh!t,harass people and be corrupt punk ass........

GOOD SEEING YOU AT THE WALL YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

SHAEK45
Pink Dot

Albania
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2007 :  5:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good seeing you to,it was even fun being stopped by the cops!

WILD STYLE DECODER THE CRANIUM OF YODA!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  10:55:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SHAEK45

Good seeing you to,it was even fun being stopped by the cops!

yeah i got flicks of that.......

heres RIFE.....

here is manek...

and SHAEK 45

Go to Top of Page

acid-btc
Banana Skinny

USA
156 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2007 :  2:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pigs are on bull sh*t.. they ran me over with thier car on the sidewalk and took my bike.

(2)
ASED1
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7597 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  09:16:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000