New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  11:15:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
EVER GET ONE OF THESE STUPID EMAIL

FROM THE DESK OF JOSSEF KHABAI,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC ( A.D.B )
OUAGADOUGOU. BURKINA FASO.
hades o Dear,
I AM THE SENIOR OFFICER INCHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC ( A.D.B ) HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
IN MY DEPARTMENT, WE HAVE JUST DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF $10.6 MILLION USD ( TEN MILLION, SIX HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITD STATE DOLLARS ) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER ( LATE Mr.ABDUL REHMAN AFZAL, AN AFGHANI) WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN AN AMERICAN BOMB ATTACK ON THE CITY OF KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN IN THE YEAR 2001.
EVER SINCE WE GOT THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, THE BANK HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ANY OF HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM THIS MONEY, BUT NO BODY HAS SHOWN UP EVEN TILL NOW. THIS IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE BANK CAN NOT RELEASE THIS FUND UNLESS SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THIS BANK DECEASED CUSTOMER, AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDLINGS AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE AMERICAN BOMB ATTACK LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND THAT MIGHT MAKE THIS CLAIM.
IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND PRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BANK, BY MAKING THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU, SO THAT THIS FUND CAN BE RELEASED TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THIS DECEASED CUSTOMER FOR THE SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT, SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DO NOT WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.
NOW, THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDLINE HERE STIPULATE THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER SEVEN YEARS,THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER INTO THE BANK'S TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. PLEASE THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS SERIOUSLY OCCASSIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE COSTUMER WAS A FOREIGNER, AND A BURKINABE CAN NOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER HERE.
MY GOOD FRIEND, I CAN AGREE THAT 40% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FORIEGN ACCOUNT, WHILE THE REMAINING 60% WOULD BE FOR ME, THEREAFTER, I WILL BE VISITING YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED.
THEREFORE,TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THIS SAID FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FRIST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER WITH A TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM, THAT I WILL PREPAR AND THEN SEND TO YOU ON YOUR URGENT REPLY, WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND SEND TO BANK FOR APPROVAL TO YOU IMMEDIATLY.
PLEASE, I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHEREIN THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO UPON THE RECEPIT OF YOUR REPLY TO ME, I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM BY EMAIL TO FILL IN YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND APPY DIRECTLY AND OFFICIALLY TO THE BANK FOR APPROVAL AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOU.
KINDLY NOTE VERY WELL THAT THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION IS LEGAL, HITCH-FREE AND 100% SUCCESFUL. YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL THE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN PREFECTLY MADE BY ME FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT EASILY.
THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL FOR US TO COMMENCE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
YOURS SINCERLY,
DR.JOSSEF KHABAI

CALL JOSSEF KABAI

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

FONT
Pink Dot

Mexico
1404 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  12:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YUP>..at least 5 a week...they suck ass...

TCS WRS
True Creative Styles Will Reign Supreme
Go to Top of Page

40Ounces Of Jesus Juice
Banana Skinny

Iraq
162 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  8:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when do i get my money?assheads those people were on 60 minutes he ran like hades away from the cameras

Close Your Eyes And Imagine Nothing...

Have You Dont It Yet?...

Good...

Thats What You Are...

Simply Said..

Your Nothing...
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  8:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
STREETWISE.

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  11:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hades o,

I am David mark i do care for Orphan Homes and work for The Church orphans And Orphan Homes, I live in United Kingdom,with my two kids, I have been working for the orphans home since I was 22 years old ,That gives me about 53 years plus my age of experience,I have just founded my own orphan home in just 2 years now in united kingdom. At it's height,our Quarriers Village accommodated 1500 children at a time. In all, more than 30,000 children passed through Quarriers Village. Over 7000 migrated to Canada or Australia, and others , we need to raise over millions a year - through generous supporters who donate their money,time or energy.

These donations are crucial in helping us improve people's lives and rise to the challenges of society's changing needs. we have care for the private and local orphans from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to orphan in Americans.
There are donation all around the world ,but They are always refering to pay with a
US POSTAL MONEY ORDER CASHEIR CHECK , which is difficult for me to cash here in United
Kingdom,I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working form as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction which wouldnt affect your present state of works someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in the United State of America, i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments are in money order , cashier check or and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust These payments are in money order and they would come
to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back. But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting any one that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u by fedex or usps from my business patners,which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer,all transfer fees should be deducted from the money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible with this information listed below ....

FIRST NAME :
LAST NAME :
CITY :
STATE :
ZIP CODE :
PHONE NUMBER :

I expect to read from you.

David.

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  11:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hades o,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding money out of a

family beneficiary deposit for investment in your country as such I
decided to establish contact with you for assistance.

This requires a private arrangement,as you will receive these funds
under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out
to ensure a risky free claim.

I am willing to pay a generous management fee as well as appreciation
as soon as this transaction is completed.I have all the details,all
correspondences will be via email, for now. The funds in question are
quite large.

I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or No.If yes, Kindly
furnish me with your personal information below.

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile
3) Home/Company Address.
4) Your Occupation.

Please Send me an e-mail as soon as you receive this letter for
further discussion and more clarification.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Kennedy owen.

Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  09:29:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yo this ain't bull..
You just gotta be patient..
Your Money will come..
I been waiting for my $10.6 million to arrive for 11 years..
But i think it might come any time soon..
lol

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  5:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

hades o,

I am David mark i do care for Orphan Homes and work for The Church orphans And Orphan Homes, I live in United Kingdom,with my two kids, I have been working for the orphans home since I was 22 years old ,That gives me about 53 years plus my age of experience,I have just founded my own orphan home in just 2 years now in united kingdom. At it's height,our Quarriers Village accommodated 1500 children at a time. In all, more than 30,000 children passed through Quarriers Village. Over 7000 migrated to Canada or Australia, and others , we need to raise over millions a year - through generous supporters who donate their money,time or energy.

These donations are crucial in helping us improve people's lives and rise to the challenges of society's changing needs. we have care for the private and local orphans from all around the world.I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to orphan in Americans.
There are donation all around the world ,but They are always refering to pay with a
US POSTAL MONEY ORDER CASHEIR CHECK , which is difficult for me to cash here in United
Kingdom,I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working form as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction which wouldnt affect your present state of works someone who would help me recieve payments from my customers in the United State of America, i mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments are in money order , cashier check or and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back.

But the problem i have is trust These payments are in money order and they would come
to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back. But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting any one that gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u by fedex or usps from my business patners,which would come in form of a money order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money transfer or moneygram money transfer,all transfer fees should be deducted from the money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible with this information listed below ....

FIRST NAME :
LAST NAME :
CITY :
STATE :
ZIP CODE :
PHONE NUMBER :

I expect to read from you.

David.

lol damn i thought i was tha only one who get these, this is how i filled mine out & i sent it back to their "other private email"

FIRST NAME : Deez
LAST NAME : Nutts
ADDRESS : 6969 Anal Canal
CITY : Chocolate
STATE : Indiana
ZIP CODE : 16969
PHONE NUMBER : 1-800-555-nevermind
SEX : sometimes

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 01/06/2008 5:20:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  12:40:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF PAYMENT
THE HEAD OF OPERATIONS,
ADMINISTRATIVE DEPT.
5THFLOOR, SSNIT TOWER BLOCK OFFICE,
TINUNBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS NIGERIA.
FROM THE DESK OF Johnson Obi
PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADRESS
:Johnson_obi2003@mixmail.com

ATTENTION :
PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the meeting we held on THURSDAY 12th
December.2007 with our board of directors and trustees of the CENTRAL BANK
in conjunction with the World Bank Auditors and The United Nations
delegates revealed that all our foreign payment settlement should be
settled through a diplomatic means.

We have concluded every arrangement with the UNITED NATIONS diplomats
who are traveling from West Africa-Nigeria to America to deliver
consignments to our beneficiary's in United States and north and south America
and all over the world.

This is because of too many complaints we received from our foreign
customers on how some people are diverting their fund to another account
overseas. Listen We made this arrangement very easier to some of our
customerís while you are one of them and the diplomats did not know what
is inside the consignment. We told them that what is inside is the
books of psalms bibles. Do not let them know that the contents of the
boxes is money so that they will not run away with it, this is for
security reasons.

This is the only mode of payment we have for now for our customers
because we can not make any wire transfer (KTT) now because of our
financial obligations with the World bank and United Nations and of the Swiss
Banks also to avoid wrong transmission of fund.

You should respond to this message so that we can forward to you the
name of the diplomat in charge who will contact you for the delivery of
your consignment when they arrive your country and also inform you their
arrival date and time. You are therefore advised to reconfirm your
proper address and your correct phone numbers preferably your cell phone
by return mail where the diplomats will deliver the consignment to your
door steps.

They are going for about five states/cities in US and four countries in
North and south America, and other countries of the world to deliver
the consignments. For your information, the code numbers of the two
boxes will be given to you when you respond to this message. Please confirm
the receipt of this message N/B if you need your fund through your
home equity line of credit account. Or your bank accounts with internet
enabling indicate by sending your ID & PASS WORD, address and your
telephone number as well. We are sorry for the inconveniences this might
have caused you.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Regards,

Mr. Johnson Obi

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
URGENT REPLY

(INSERT MUTOMBO VOICE HERE)
COMMON PEOPLE THIS IS THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  11:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hades o Friend,

Good day to you, My name is Dr Jack Dowry ,CEO of Jack Textiles &
Fabrics ,an establishment that deals in the Import and export of Raw
materials Production Cocoa butter cream, Rubber, Cotton and textiles and
fabric materials but presently working in the UK and have a branch in ASIA
because of my work. I'm a Sailor by profession, I got your email address
from the British Chamber of Commerce and I decided to contact you with
a Job Offer. Actually I'm looking for a representative in USA, These
job offer will enable you earn Almost $2,000 every week and it part
time.

Most of my customers are AMERICANS,I Supply Raw materials to my
customers in the American geographical region, For making good clothes and
Fabrics and all they want to pay me with is USA Money Orders or checks,
which is hard for me to cash here in the UK, So I decided to search for a
reliable and honest person in USA to help me in cashing the Money
Order/cashier check and send me cash here in UK.

If you are interested, this job offer will not affect your present
work, all I need from you is utmost honesty and trust, kindly send me the
information's below and I will have my customers send the payment to you
immediately:

**Your Name:
**Mailing Address:(Not.P.O.Box)
**City:
**State:
**Zip Code:
**Cell/Phone number:
**Present working Status:

As soon as I receive the above details from you work will commence.

Reply all emails to: djackdowrybiz@aol.com

Best Regard
Jack Dowry
djackdowrybiz@aol.com

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  4:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I think i saw that next to

WEBOLOCO. OHIO

Go to Top of Page

PacManiac
Gold Dot

South Sandwich Islands
10 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  6:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-wFhy0ouzI

too crazy

Edited by - PacManiac on 03/17/2008 6:13:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

SHAEK45
Pink Dot

Albania
1404 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  5:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't truss it,I still get spam from the free ipod mini offers from 4 years ago.

WILD STYLE DECODER THE CRANIUM OF YODA!
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  2:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JUST GOT ONE THE OTHER DAY SAYING A LONG LOST RELITIVE PASSED AND WILLED ME MORE THAN A MILLION BUCKS JUST HAVE TO PAY THE PROCESSING FEES....hades S YEAH NOW I CAN RETIRE!

PS. FKCIN BLULL SIHT.

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  10:08:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ATTN : CONTRACTOR

YOU HAVE BEEN ISSUED A PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$15.5 MILLION FROM CENTRAL BANK FOR YOUR OVERDUE CONTRACT PAYMENT, YOU ARE TO REPLY ME WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFO, HOUSE ADDRESS, TEL/FAX AND A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER LICENSE OR ID.

REGARDS

- PROF. CHUKWUMA C. SOLUDO

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  05:31:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What the fock? You mean you guys didn't get your money???? Sh*t, my check from Muzmubhu Djaradim came months ago. They were sooo grateful that I was singlehandedly able to save the African Central Bank out of their grim situation, that on top of my $458.3 billion dollars, I've been getting a weekly butt naked African chick on a zebra to performs "tricks" for me. My life has never been better.

I love you Mr. Djaradim......you and the whole African continent!

So don't be haters......don't ignore those emails.......because you have to remember how difficult it must've been for those people to swallow their pride and reach out to you in a moment of need.

I gotta go, Ima f*ck me a zebra.......ummm, I mean.....the girl on the zebra!

Look ma, no hands!

Edited by - Qwestrock on 05/04/2008 05:32:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  10:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Goodday,
My intention of contacting you is to solicit your assistance in a
Project, Though I know my decision to contact you is unconventional, the
prevailing circumstances necessitated my action.I am Yousef Al Hussein
from Dubai an oil explorer.I have esophageal cancer and the doctors say i
have Six months left.Honestly everyone will surely die one day,but how
you pass through this world is what matters,I have been
distributing funds to charity organizations but Due to my present
condition i
cant do this anymore,i need you to help distribute my remaining money
to war torn Muslem countries and Christian religious organizations,Any
delaying
your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted
Christian or Muslim for this same purpose.Until I hear from you my
dreams will rest
squarely on your shoulders,God guide you.

Yousef Al Hussein

Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  1:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
POLITCAL ADS CANT STAND THEM!

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  11:03:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merry Christmas to u all & ur families!

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  11:08:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
3 Upper Dean Street,
Birmingham, England, B5 4SG.
United Kingdom.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As part of showing gratitude to the United Kingdom government and people
for providing a very conducive business atmosphere for us, we (orange
group) have decided to be an innovative organisation with a passion for
changing lives in the United Kingdom as well as very few citizens from
other countries all over the world. This was made possible through the
newly introduced e-mail welfare scheme.

In this newly introduced e-mail welfare scheme, you do not have to
purchase a ticket to participate. E-mail addresses are randomly selected
from the world wide web and entered into draws on behalf of the e-mail
account owners. Subsequently, e-mail addresses that emerged beneficiary
are notified via the said email account.

We gladly announce to you that the results of the just concluded e-mail
address ballot program held by Orange welfare scheme is out. Your email
account have been picked as a beneficiary for a lump sum pay out of One
million pounds sterling (£1,000,000) credited to file REF
NO.REF:ORG/74-A0802742009. You are to contact our claims agent immediately
for validation: His name and email address is given below:

Name: Mr. Jerome Burley.
E-mail:orangewelfare02@gmail.com
Tel: +44 703 1901 793

PLEASE COMPLETE THE CLAIMS FORM BELOW AND SEND TO OUR CLAIMS AGENT(Mr.
Jerome Burley) WHOSE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY GIVEN ABOVE.

1. FULL NAMES OF BENEFICIARY:
2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3. DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH:
4. PHONE/FAX NUMBERS:
5. NAME AND ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN:
6. SEX:
7. OCCUPATION:
8. MARITAL STATUS:
9. NATIONALITY:

Note: You do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in the orange
e-mail welfare scheme as e-mail addresses are randomly selected from the
world wide web and entered into draws on behalf of the e-mail account
owners. Subsequently, e-mail addresses that emerged beneficiaries are
notified via the said email account. Please contact Mr. Burley as earlier
instructed above immediately.

Abigail Downing.
Online Coordinator.

Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  1:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I give you my SS# and Credit Card # ?

S1

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000