WILD STYLE VS. STYLE WARS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  10:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merry Christmas to u all & ur families!

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  9:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love stylewars.
SEEN CAP DUSTER CASE AND MANY MORE
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  12:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HMMMMM???? LOVE THEM BOTH.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  3:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE A CRUSADO YOU LOVE IT BOTH WAYS. LOL

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  11:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
fcukin FLASH.... that was hilarious...
but my vote goes for style wars...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yaser

quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
fcukin FLASH.... that was hilarious...
but my vote goes for style wars...

should have seen us friday at about 11:52

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  10:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

from fatlace.com

SUBWAYOUTLAWS.COM

WHO CAN EVER FORGET THIS SHOT

CRAZY WHO.....

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2009 :  9:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FLASH STILL WEARS THOSE SAME FLARES YO. THEY SAY "FLASH ABC" AND HE SPORTS THEM WITH THOSE RINESTONE SHOES....PEACE...REEM/MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  1:14:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by REEM

FLASH STILL WEARS THOSE SAME FLARES YO. THEY SAY "FLASH ABC" AND HE SPORTS THEM WITH THOSE RINESTONE SHOES....PEACE...REEM/MAD CREW

am i going to have to close my window at night

Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  7:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DAYER

I love stylewars.
SEEN CAP DUSTER CASE AND MANY MORE

MY FAV IS SKEME...DID HIS THING FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS..."DESTROY ALL LINES."

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  07:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SY, YOU GOTTA LOVE SKEME'S MOM.SHE DEFINES A WRITER'S MOM BIG TIME "DESTROYING ALL LINES. TO WHAT END??" PEACE. REEM/MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  4:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

SY, YOU GOTTA LOVE SKEME'S MOM.SHE DEFINES A WRITER'S MOM BIG TIME "DESTROYING ALL LINES. TO WHAT END??" PEACE. REEM/MAD CREW

*THE STYLE WARS CD HAS GREAT OUTTAKES OF HER AND UPDATES ON WHAT SKEME DID AFTER GRAFF...
!I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING REMEMBER BEFORE "CORDLESS PHONES" WE HAD THE ONES WITH THE LONG ASS CORD THAT YOU COULD WALK FROM ONE ROOM TO THE OTHER..LOL.. I HAD ONE THAT RAN FROM THE KITCHEN TO THE BASEMENT SO I COULD TALK ABOUT GRAFF AND CHICKS WITHOUT MY "OG" TRIPPING....HA HA!

Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2009 :  10:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
STYLE WARS!

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  07:14:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I REMEMBER A DOCUMENTARY ON THE WEST COAST SCENE CALLED BREAKING N ENTERING. ICE T WAS MAKING HIS DEBUT. IT WAS FROM ABOUT 82 OR 83. IT CANT COME CLOSE TO WILD STYLE OR STYLE WARS. AND I AM NOT TRASHING THE WEST COAST SCENE. THEY HAD GOOD BREAKERS IN THERE. MAYBE WE ARE ALL BIASED BUT HANDS DOWN. STYLE WARS. AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU ALL CAN GO THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE RECITING IT. "CAP WITH HIS LUCILLE HAIRSTYLE" ...PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  6:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I REMEMBER A DOCUMENTARY ON THE WEST COAST SCENE CALLED BREAKING N ENTERING. ICE T WAS MAKING HIS DEBUT. IT WAS FROM ABOUT 82 OR 83. IT CANT COME CLOSE TO WILD STYLE OR STYLE WARS. AND I AM NOT TRASHING THE WEST COAST SCENE. THEY HAD GOOD BREAKERS IN THERE. MAYBE WE ARE ALL BIASED BUT HANDS DOWN. STYLE WARS. AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU ALL CAN GO THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE RECITING IT. "CAP WITH HIS LUCILLE HAIRSTYLE" ...PEACE...MAD CREW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KADibjK3SQ

I WATCHED IT IN 83 AND IT WAS A ON-TV SPECIAL ALSO BIT A FEW MOVES FROM IT TOO BREAKING WAS GETTING A LOT OF BUZZ BACK AT MY H.S EVERYBODY WOULD BREAK DURING LUNCH STUDY HALL GYM CLASS WHATEVER....THEN CAME FLASH DANCE WITH THE 3MIN CLIP OF ROCKSTEADY GETTING DOWN AND PEOPLE WENT BESERK I MEAN DAM I WAS EVEN DURING THE "SUICIDE" DROP!......DEM CRAZY DAYS.

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  07:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WASNT CRAZY LEGS THE STAND IN FOR JENNIFER BEALS IN FLASHDANCE DURING THE LAST SCENE WHERE SHE BREAKS? IF MY OLD AZZ MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT. I THINK HE STOOD IN FOR HER. PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  12:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

WASNT CRAZY LEGS THE STAND IN FOR JENNIFER BEALS IN FLASHDANCE DURING THE LAST SCENE WHERE SHE BREAKS? IF MY OLD AZZ MEMORY SERVES ME RIGHT. I THINK HE STOOD IN FOR HER. PEACE...MAD CREW

I THINK SO ETHIER HIM OR FREEZE... HAD TO WEAR PANTY HOEZ AND A LEATARD I WONDER IF REGRETS DOING THAT?

Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  08:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ITS TRADITIONS ARE HANDED DOWN FROM ONE YOUTHFUL GENERATION TO THE NEXT..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BdlXqBXm2o

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  09:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ED 1 (R.I.P) USED TO QUOTE FAB 5 FREDDY FROM WILD STYLE ALL THE TIME..."WELL SCOOBY DOO" AND "ITS ALL HUNKIE DORIE" ON HIM PASSING...ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS..."WELL SCOOBY DOO"....PEACE...MAD FAMILY
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  06:44:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I REMEMBER A DOCUMENTARY ON THE WEST COAST SCENE CALLED BREAKING N ENTERING. ICE T WAS MAKING HIS DEBUT. IT WAS FROM ABOUT 82 OR 83. IT CANT COME CLOSE TO WILD STYLE OR STYLE WARS. AND I AM NOT TRASHING THE WEST COAST SCENE. THEY HAD GOOD BREAKERS IN THERE. MAYBE WE ARE ALL BIASED BUT HANDS DOWN. STYLE WARS. AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU ALL CAN GO THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE RECITING IT. "CAP WITH HIS LUCILLE BALL HAIRSTYLE" ...PEACE...MAD CREW

OK. YESTERDAY I WATCHED BREAKING AND ENTERING AGAIN. WHEN THEY BACKSPIN, THEY GO AROUND LIKE 4 TIMES AND THEY GRAB THEIR LEGS AND THROW THEM TO SPIN. IT'S MOSTLY POPPIN AND LOCKIN. SCANT GRAFF AND THE ONLY MC REALLY WAS ICE T. NOW THESE WERE UP COMING ARTISTS ALREADY. THEY HAD FUNDING IN CALI.STYLE WARS WAS SHOT IN SOME ROUGH AREAS. IT HAD THE TRUE INNER CITY FEEL. IN STYLE WARS THEY WERE BREAKING ON BASKETBALL COURTS FOR FUN. IN BREAKING AND ENTERING, THEY HAD A STUDIO TO PRACTICE IN AND IT SEEMED LIKE THEY HAD TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY WERE "SLUMMING" IT BY THE OCCASIONAL GARAGE SCENE. JUST MY OPINION AND AGAIN, NOT SLAMMING THE WEST COAST SCENE AT ALL. LOTS OF DOPE DOO-DOO-BROWN COMES OUT OF THERE.I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING. CHECK FOR YOURSELF ON YOUTUBE ABOUT BREAKING AND ENTERING. LET IT SPEAK FOR ITSELF. PEACE....MAD CREW (WEEK THREE WITHOUT A POO BEARING CIGARETTE)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000