ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Chicago Hip Hop
 Music
 wack ass lil wayne disses all mix d j s.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

beachbum
Gold Dot

75 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  02:01:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont buy the carter 3 get it free on the internet ....lil wayne got he got nerve to diss the mix d j s that made him famous. That carter 3 is garbage .

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  2:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
f**k Wayne..
That Commercial sh*t GARBAGE..

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  3:28:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this is kanyes house !!!!!

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLUEJ4FUACOTR
Pink Dot

Poland
1261 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  11:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont get me wrong i dont like lil wayne but Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III becomes the first album in more than three years to sell a million copies in a week. The opus sold 1,006,000 copies to debut at #1 on Nielsen/SoundScan's list of the best-selling albums in the U.S. That's the biggest sales week since another rap album, 50 Cent's The Massacre, bowed at #1 in March 2005 with sales of 1,141,000.and i think at this day in time who the hades is buying cds everyone is downloading for free so like him or not people out there are paying to get his cds....

flue
j4f
uac
otr
def
Go to Top of Page

ROT
Grey Outline

282 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  12:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just received some statistical evidence down from the thought dept. courtesy of a Mr. George Carlin....it reads................... "Some people are really f**king stupid!"

The average "stupid person" will buy into whatever they are told to like because like sheep, they need to be led...and after Jesus....comes Lil' Weezy....Lil' Wayne gets the push from the marketing people who push the radio stations who push ads in your face all while slamming another TOP 40 his pee pee down your gaping hungry holes...I choose to not listen to radio playlists. Try not to get any in your eyes.

The only contribution this man has made to mankind is he got more hot chicks swinging on poles and humming lyrics to a song about sucking his pee pee than any man alive....A true christ figure to ugly dudes everywhere.

Go to Top of Page

ROT
Grey Outline

282 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  02:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
f**k LIL' BITCH! DIE!

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  3:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i so hardcore i need to get locked up

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  10:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merry Christmas to u all & ur families!

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

beachbum
Gold Dot

75 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  6:44:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

i so hardcore i need to get locked up

i know some people from El Savaldor.......
Go to Top of Page

killak420
Gold Dot

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  2:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My parents have around 40-50 somethign unopened C.D.s
Most of my friends have a good 10 already..
When i shop for Vinyls in thrift stores..
all i see is millions and millions of C.D.s flooding over the crates constantly coming in by buckets everyday

"so if your message ain't DOO-DOO-BROWN, meet the Focker's the records you sold
cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as meet the Focker's
stuck in the underground in general and rose to the limit
without distribution managers, a deal, or a gimmick
Revolutionary Volume 2, murder the critics
and leave your meet the Focker'sing body rotten for the roaches and crickets"

quote:
Originally posted by FLUEJ4FUACOTR

dont get me wrong i dont like lil wayne but Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III becomes the first album in more than three years to sell a million copies in a week. The opus sold 1,006,000 copies to debut at #1 on Nielsen/SoundScan's list of the best-selling albums in the U.S. That's the biggest sales week since another rap album, 50 Cent's The Massacre, bowed at #1 in March 2005 with sales of 1,141,000.and i think at this day in time who the double hockey stick is buying cds everyone is downloading for free so like him or not people out there are paying to get his cds....

flue
j4f
uac
otr
def

Its a new era. Now we must move mountains, and mount movements.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000