musicccc?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2008 :  7:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it seems now and days...not only is our economy f**ked up...but so is the thing that keeps some moving everyday..music..it seemd like now and days u gotta fuking travel back in time to hear some good music...some buck shot shorty times ya know...now f**king kanye's next album is gonna be all singing..he still dope tho...T pains next album is gonna be all rock and roll wtf?? and then lupes next album is gonna be his last...any new artist i need to know aabout...hip hop artist? smooth jazz musicians?

let em know nak...

Toke One
Banana Skinny

253 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  06:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jedi Mind Tricks

Go to Top of Page

Sy
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  07:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DREAD MIGHTY...NOT NEW STILL UNDERGROUND.

Go to Top of Page

FONT
Pink Dot

Mexico
1404 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  11:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SY got it right with the DM SINE, and you cant go wrong with that new METALLICA do do brown ....its bangin

TCS WRS
True Creative Styles Will Reign Supreme
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2008 :  12:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yo Mic u my dude so don't take dis personal but what u know bout good music from back in the day. Nicca the back of ur ears is still wet lol. Nah you got a point there. I downloads a whole lot of old do do brown to melow out on and the new do do brown just to hear the beats. Lil wayne blah he's a big posser, jay z he's kool hesa a 90's cat, t pain gosh the sound machine makes my ears bleed, lupe well he has a message but ppl aint hearing it, kanye is depressed bout his life in the past 2yrs.

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  08:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
true dat man

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

S1
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  09:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't tear my head off, but the new Q Tip is dope to my ears.

S1

Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  2:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well Qtip is old skool he just trying 2 come back out n rock it hard. I got so many tracks from A tribe called Quest, so he's kool. Its these new niccas dat just rap 2 get rich. Like soulja boy gosh if I saw him now ill throw a brick at him

Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  2:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i listen to like all old skoo hip hop..pharcyde,the tribe buck shot..all them n***as..u name em i got it in my mp3 player..i listen to metal...system of a down and do do brown ..i love jazz 95.5 and the "underground stations" r the do do brown ..but todays music is f**ked up

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  9:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since were talking bout music . What do you all listen to before yopu bomb or while you bomb to get pumped up. I'm on melow do do brown , Mobb Deep, Gangstarr,Prodigy,Rakim mostly old skool.

Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2008 :  10:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
some old skoo outkast..b.o.b if im hype...so fresh if im chill...besides that..some jazz

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2008 :  10:43:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Merry Christmas to u all & ur families!

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

MEtRA
Gold Dot

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2009 :  11:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit MEtRA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
word you have a tribe called quest pharcyde c.l. smooth and pete rock big l rakim nas (old school albums) slick rick biggie smalls tupac loop troop typical cats mobb deep immortal technique but he spits hard on soft beats . atmosphere common is great lupes the bomb . bone thugs n harmony kool rock steady for those that love hip house ill bill and necro novel and thats all i can think of at this moment but i know that a tribe called quest was the one that spit on them soft jazz beats . wu tang clan artifact (wrong side of the tracks) black star black sheep geto boys mass appeal wrecks in effex . and yea im brain dead .

CHiCAGO!!!!!!!!!!!
SEC1

Edited by - MEtRA on 03/13/2009 11:20:11 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000