91 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  11:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

PHEKS1rok
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  1:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sum mor wrks from mr tusk

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  6:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GATZ

sum mor wrks from mr tusk

TELL MR TUSK I SAID HES DOPE
Go to Top of Page

Sy
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

Cyprus
3972 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  8:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FEKS I CAN DIG IT!
TUSK ANOTHER BAD CREATION!
FONT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS!

THE WIZARD OF SY!

Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sy

FEKS I CAN DIG IT!
TUSK ANOTHER BAD CREATION!
FONT REPLY TO YOUR EMAILS!

THE WIZARD OF SY!

that man is in another planet..
he dont pick up his phone..

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  09:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  10:05:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

like i said before thats my new desktop background thats 2 dope
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3972 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  11:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

AHHHH MOHOAN ....NOW THATS A MASTER BLASTER MCNASTER.PROPS X2!

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2009 :  12:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanx fellaz. I come from a generation where u jus didn't throw your name in a book, we would do full colored pieces & backgrounds. And Sy, its ya'll generation who started that. I just don't do it that much cuz i guess i get a lil lazy sometimes. and well i guess this punk azz cold weather & unemployment gives me all tha time in tha world haha

Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3972 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  6:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

thanx fellaz. I come from a generation where u jus didn't throw your name in a book, we would do full colored pieces & backgrounds. And Sy, its ya'll generation who started that. I just don't do it that much cuz i guess i get a lil lazy sometimes. and well i guess this punk azz cold weather & unemployment gives me all tha time in tha world haha

YOU GUYS CARRIED IT ON AND REPP IT WELL!

Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2009 :  6:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah much props koolaid...
That's why I dnt like passin my book around anymore..I get it back and there aint nothing but simple throw ups...
What ahappened to "rocking" someones book using more than just 3 colors...

Stay up fellas....

The Real
Culture & More..

www.thereal312.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  12:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COOL, COOL. VERY NICE.

TCS
Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  11:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE WINTER MAKES IT QUITE DIFFICULT TO BE MOTIVATED, ALMOST LIKE HAVING A JOB MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN ONE'S PERSONAL LIFE.

SINCE MR. KOOLAIDS DECLINE IN THE EARLY TO MID 90'S, WITH THE ADVENT OF "SUNNY DELIGHT" AND "JARRITOS," IT HAS BEEN A SAD DECLINE FOR THE ONCE JOYFUL AND ROBUST KOOLAID MAN. WITH HIS HEARTY "OH YEAH" AND HIS ALMOST LOVABLE CLUMSINESS AS HE CONTINUOUSLY CRASHED THROUGH BRICK WALLS IT WAS HARD FOR SO MANY AMERICANS TO SEE THE DECLINE OF ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S TRUE ICONS FOR SUGAR INDUCED CHAOS AND POOR DIETS..

IN ANALYZING MR KOOLAIDS SKETCH, ONE CAN SEE THE PAIN THAT HE IS EXPOSED TO, AS WELL AS THE THE SPORADIC RAYS OF HAPPINESS.

LET US BEGIN.....

THE BRIGHT COLORS IN THE DRAWING REPRESENT A GENERAL HAPPINESS THAT MR KOOLAID EXPERIENCES, BRIGHT ORANGES AND GREENS WITH HINTS OF BLUES, VIOLETS AND OTHER BRIGHT COLORS. THESE COLORS INDICATE THAT MR. KOOLAID HAD A STABLE CHILDHOOD AND WAS GENERALLY HAPPY WHILE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER...AS WE CONTINUE TO LOOK AT THE DRAWING, WE SEE A DARKER SIDE TO MR KOOLAID...ONE THAT LEAVES US HOPING FOR MR KOOLAIDS SAFETY AND STABILITY. NOTICE THE GHOULISH MONSTERS IN THE BOTTOM LEFT AND RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE PAINTINGS. THEY OFFER US A GLIMPSE INTO THE TURMOIL THAT MR KOOLAID IS EXPERIENCING AND THE PAIN OF SUFFERING.
ALSO NOTICE THE FAT LIP OF THE CHARACTER, INDICATING THAT THE CHARACTER HAS BEEN IN SEVERAL BAR-FIGHTS. THIS WOULD OFTEN MEAN THAT THE PERSON HAS RESORTED TO HEAVY DRINKING WITH RANDOMS ACT OF VIOLENCE AS AN OUTLET FOR THE BOUTS OF DEPRESSION THAT THE KOOLAID MAN HAS BEEN SUFFERING.
ALSO NOTICE THE CONDITION OF THE RADIO THAT THE CHARACTER HOLDS. THE ANTENNA IS BENT INDICATING A LACK OF CARE FOR UPKEEP OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND IF ONE LOOKS CLOSELY, ONE WILL NOTICE THAT THERE ARE NO BATTERIES IN THE RADIO BASED ON THE EMPTY BLACK SPACE ON THE SIDE OF THE RADIO. THIS REVEALS THAT THE CHARACTER, IS FLAT BROKE. A CONDITION BROUGHT ON BY CHRONIC UNEMPLOYMENT AS WELL AS A PERSISTENT DRINKING HABIT AS WE ASCERTAINED IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS ANAYSIS.

IN ALL MY YEARS OF EXPERTISE IN THIS AREA, IT IS MY RECOMMENDATION THAT THE KOOLAID MAN RELAX, KICK BACK...LAY OFF THE WEED...DRINK SOME KOOLAID AND GET A JOB WITH SOME MARKETING COMPANY...WHERE HE CAN PUT HIS FRESH DRAWING SKILLS TO WORK...

THAT IS ALL....

S1

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  4:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

UNEMPLOYMENT IN THE WINTER MAKES IT QUITE DIFFICULT TO BE MOTIVATED, ALMOST LIKE HAVING A JOB MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN ONE'S PERSONAL LIFE.

SINCE MR. KOOLAIDS DECLINE IN THE EARLY TO MID 90'S, WITH THE ADVENT OF "SUNNY DELIGHT" AND "JARRITOS," IT HAS BEEN A SAD DECLINE FOR THE ONCE JOYFUL AND ROBUST KOOLAID MAN. WITH HIS HEARTY "OH YEAH" AND HIS ALMOST LOVABLE CLUMSINESS AS HE CONTINUOUSLY CRASHED THROUGH BRICK WALLS IT WAS HARD FOR SO MANY AMERICANS TO SEE THE DECLINE OF ONE OF THE COUNTRY'S TRUE ICONS FOR SUGAR INDUCED CHAOS AND POOR DIETS..

IN ANALYZING MR KOOLAIDS SKETCH, ONE CAN SEE THE PAIN THAT HE IS EXPOSED TO, AS WELL AS THE THE SPORADIC RAYS OF HAPPINESS.

LET US BEGIN.....

THE BRIGHT COLORS IN THE DRAWING REPRESENT A GENERAL HAPPINESS THAT MR KOOLAID EXPERIENCES, BRIGHT ORANGES AND GREENS WITH HINTS OF BLUES, VIOLETS AND OTHER BRIGHT COLORS. THESE COLORS INDICATE THAT MR. KOOLAID HAD A STABLE CHILDHOOD AND WAS GENERALLY HAPPY WHILE GROWING UP.

HOWEVER...AS WE CONTINUE TO LOOK AT THE DRAWING, WE SEE A DARKER SIDE TO MR KOOLAID...ONE THAT LEAVES US HOPING FOR MR KOOLAIDS SAFETY AND STABILITY. NOTICE THE GHOULISH MONSTERS IN THE BOTTOM LEFT AND RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE PAINTINGS. THEY OFFER US A GLIMPSE INTO THE TURMOIL THAT MR KOOLAID IS EXPERIENCING AND THE PAIN OF SUFFERING.
ALSO NOTICE THE FAT LIP OF THE CHARACTER, INDICATING THAT THE CHARACTER HAS BEEN IN SEVERAL BAR-FIGHTS. THIS WOULD OFTEN MEAN THAT THE PERSON HAS RESORTED TO HEAVY DRINKING WITH RANDOMS ACT OF VIOLENCE AS AN OUTLET FOR THE BOUTS OF DEPRESSION THAT THE KOOLAID MAN HAS BEEN SUFFERING.
ALSO NOTICE THE CONDITION OF THE RADIO THAT THE CHARACTER HOLDS. THE ANTENNA IS BENT INDICATING A LACK OF CARE FOR UPKEEP OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND IF ONE LOOKS CLOSELY, ONE WILL NOTICE THAT THERE ARE NO BATTERIES IN THE RADIO BASED ON THE EMPTY BLACK SPACE ON THE SIDE OF THE RADIO. THIS REVEALS THAT THE CHARACTER, IS FLAT BROKE. A CONDITION BROUGHT ON BY CHRONIC UNEMPLOYMENT AS WELL AS A PERSISTENT DRINKING HABIT AS WE ASCERTAINED IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS ANAYSIS.

IN ALL MY YEARS OF EXPERTISE IN THIS AREA, IT IS MY RECOMMENDATION THAT THE KOOLAID MAN RELAX, KICK BACK...LAY OFF THE WEED...DRINK SOME KOOLAID AND GET A JOB WITH SOME MARKETING COMPANY...WHERE HE CAN PUT HIS FRESH DRAWING SKILLS TO WORK...

THAT IS ALL....

lmao damn fam this sh!t had me bust'n guts, . i couldn't stop laugh'n. S1 the psychologist

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 01/22/2009 4:52:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  6:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HERES A 2 PAGER A LIL SOMETHING NOTHING REALLY BIG

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  8:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanx gatz hahha gud lukin stuffs mr see i likd dat piece alot

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  9:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ohh yeah my bad gatz thanks 4 da flicks hommie that 2pager was just some killing time type of MOHOAN ok im off to work on sum yers MOHOAN yo stop calling me see in the forums gatzo car crew is gonna start checking me lol no lie
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2009 :  11:31:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok sur thing see

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3972 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  6:50:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YERS

HERES A 2 PAGER A LIL SOMETHING NOTHING REALLY BIG

VERY NICE.PROPS!WOULD OF LIKED TO SEE THE JH REP FOR THE NORTH POLE SIDE.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000