Chicago Hip Hop
 Music
 Such A Vandal_Style Wars Tribute
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  1:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Below you will find a link to the track from the night...SUCH A VANDAL_a tribute to Style Wars. This was made for Graffiti Riters, the soldiers of hip hop, those who do the damage and promotion for our culture with little or no props. We are the hated, yet our styles set the trends for advertising and promotions of bullDOO-DOO-BROWN biting companies who pose like they're up on things. We appear in the night and the sun rises to shine on our creations. Those who love our art shun at us when we speak of it's essence. This track is for the bombers...1983 to present and beyond, enjoy.

(broken link...find new one below)

Edited by - UneeK on 09/30/2009 12:47:17 AM

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  5:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BOMBERS LIVE...BLUE COLLER GRAFF.. LISTEN TO THE STREETS!

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  07:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by UneeK

Below you will find a link to the track from the night...SUCH A VANDAL_a tribute to Style Wars. This was made for Graffiti Riters, the soldiers of hip hop, those who do the damage and promotion for our culture with little or no props. We are the hated, yet our styles set the trends for advertising and promotions of bullDOO-DOO-BROWN biting companies who pose like they're up on things. We appear in the night and the sun rises to shine on our creations. Those who love our art shun at us when we speak of it's essence. This track is for the bombers...1983 to present and beyond, enjoy.

http://www.garageband.com/artist/nixthemortalnme GREAT TRACK. LISTENING, I HAD IT MINIMIZED AND ALMOST FORGOT IT WAS A TRACK. I THOUGHT I WAS PLAYING STYLE WARS AGAIN, I USUALLY WATCH THAT OR THE WARRIORS ON SUNDAYS WHEN NO SPORTS THAT INTEREST ME ARE ON. 37 DAYS TILL PLAYERS REPORT TO MESA FOR SPRING TRAINING.PEACE...MAD CREW

Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  01:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
new link to the track...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20407804/NiX_the_mortal_NME-Such_A_Vandal.mp3
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2011 :  3:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THIS SONG GETS ME HYPE... BOMBERS ARE THE BACK BONE OF GRAFF...RESPECT DUE!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000