USA
184 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  4:06:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - DAYER on 11/09/2010 9:12:48 PM

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  8:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dayer not being bogus or anything but this belongs in the chicago sketches and blackbook thread why make another thread for it its pointless
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  8:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
By the way Eryx piece is not on this new lil thread u just made
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  10:39:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DAYER

quote:
Originally posted by YERS

By the way Eryx piece is not on this new lil thread u just made

Instead of taking the time to say all dis you could have just gone to the corner of your screen and there is a little Red X there click it next time. I just want something thats gona help me on my style POO BEAR everything else you know. it was an honest mistake though.

Yea it is my fault for taking my time trying to preach common sense to an idiot who in my opinion should use his head and stop kissing ones ass that's my advice and if you want advice learn how to ask for it. By the way if it is a mistake why dont you clean up after this mistake by deleting this new thread but hey do whatever you want but dont b no smart ass about it

Edited by - YERS on 03/24/2010 10:41:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  4:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DAYER

Your the idiot for waisting your time. Dont worry about it next time.

U right i am an idiot for wasting time on u but in reality that's the only thing i waist time in unlike you i can take time in a simple sketch and put effort in it and not just post up something that takes me like 2 minutes to do so idk Dayer or whatever you write now i might be the idiot but what are you?

P.S if you have something to say in person (not no internet or something that you can hide yourself)you can send me an email with your address,or phone # to renaldosanchez@sbcglobal.net otherwise don't respond Mr asking me can you do a sketch 4 me with my name so i can wink learn wink
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  8:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lmao same level i know im no great im not cocky never said i was dont put words in my mouth theres always someone out there better then me that's fact but ive never seen u paint anything besides that lil youtube piece which was in sum drywall or something so i dont see how were in the same level when i go out and try to expand my skills with others and different locations, I remember u asked me 4 help with a message i was going 2 give u help but you are a dumbass who sounds like an idiot who does now know how to ask for it, u spend most of your time trying to sucking another's his pee pee with lil comments that makes you sound like a kiss ass rather then going out on your own putting an effort to improve or receive help a proper way and it pisses me off when u still compare me to you when i have a higher ambition you will ever have to improve and get me out there so i can honestly say IMA BETTER WRITER THEN YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzwbKdmkJBw

u know what so whats your address or phone # cuz u havent replied 2 my email adress only u decided u thing u big and bad by putting a post on this website where u could of hit me up with an email tellin me wuts good come on jr ill be happy 2 whoop on u but can u give me a spot where u b at i know u go 2 foreman but where do u hang lil man so i can leave u shoeless dont grip nuts latter or DOO-DOO-BROWN briks when i see u

I hope someone can delete this thread if i cud of i would of done it because idiots like you are so unnignorable with your lil stupid ego of trying to get the last word when you dont even know what you are saying just remember if u gonna call me out by saying come get you sum do it the right way by emailing me at renaldosanchez@sbcglobal.net and i will be happily to get back to you by breaking your jaw

Edited by - YERS on 03/25/2010 9:00:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  11:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol this DOO-DOO-BROWNs funny
BUT....
just as a stand by citizen watchin you 2 go at it in this thread you both are some idiots for letting something so little like this stupid POO BEARing thread mistake elevate to such a level of an ass whoopin. that is all continue on....

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2010 :  11:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GATZ

BUT....
just as a stand by citizen watchin you 2 go at it in this thread you both are some idiots for letting something so little like this stupid POO BEARing thread mistake elevate to such a level of an ass whoopin. that is all continue on....

I was called out when he said come get sum nicca as i recall down there it was all words and a smart ass talk from an idiot who likes to kiss ass to get noticed nothing really was going to happen until that individual told me that. Thats the only reason im doin this and im dead serious of what im saying ima cool cat but if you get stupid with me or call me out im going to retaliate but i dough anything will happen since Dayer is probally DOO-DOO-BROWNtin on himself this instant

Edited by - YERS on 03/25/2010 11:30:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2010 :  09:21:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YERS

quote:
Originally posted by GATZ

BUT....

I was called out when he said come get sum nicca as i recall down there it was all words and a smart ass talk from an idiot who likes to kiss ass to get noticed nothing really was going to happen until that individual told me that. Thats the only reason im doin this and im dead serious of what im saying ima cool cat but if you get stupid with me or call me out im going to retaliate but i dough anything will happen since Dayer is probally DOO-DOO-BROWNtin on himself this instant

i guess i guess lol

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7605 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  12:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BAZZZZINGA

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2010 :  10:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

BAZZZZINGA

What? lol
Go to Top of Page