New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  12:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perhaps it's a preview of an upcoming album "Jumping out the Belmont Bus Window" or "Catch me if you can" by Kid Krash!!!

you need macromedia flash installed on your computer.

The ABC website, in conjunction with Challenging All Rivals Records presents...Deadly When Cornered - by Kid Krash: http://www.artisticbombingcrew.com/audio/stream.swf
after clicking the link above, press the red arrow to play the song and the red button to stop.

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whatever....that sh*t is dope......me and flue are gonna be bumping this sh*t....tonight!....i gotta figure out how to burn it now.its all about the payback!
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:25:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Uneek showed me it the day it was made... it has my dopness seal of approval, die 2 Pac, Die Biggie... HAHAHAHA!!!! Bury 'em in the ground the ground, bury 'em in the ground!!!! HAHAHA!!!! That line is dope....
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:41:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Take 2....you shouldnt just be giving this out for free....but maybe after some people hear theyl wanna buy it....i havent figured out how to burn it so...people may buy it...maybe not.Even if its just a novelty record...like tim doggs f**k Compton...or Kool Rock Steadys K.R.S. You aint nobody...i know you guys remember that sh*t.....this track is dope......Raw production and lyrics. I like it. And I aint just sayin that...lemme hear it when im sober..I like the beats....kinda reminds me of a kool keith track..sounds like metal....the raw sh*t....no fancy crap...sounds like its all off the cuff.. this sh*t makes me wanna bomb...but Flue is spinnin signs right now.....night night.LOL

Edited by - K-TEL BGP on 03/12/2004 05:47:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:42:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and he has the paint....night night...sleep tight....dont let the bed bugs bite!
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO THE BEATS R ON POINT ME ART AND THE GUYS LISTENED TO IT TONIGHT!!!!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey drip...you with act?
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KTEL I WAS WITH ACT YES!!! WHAT CRACKING KTEL???? I AM STILL UP SOME HOW!!! DO U GOT MY CELL ###? CALL IF YOU DO I GOT ABOUT 15 20 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAS TANK B4 I PASS THE hades LLLL OUT! WHERE WERE YOU TONIGHT KTEL????

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04

Edited by - DRIP on 03/12/2004 02:47:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  02:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at the bar hanging with the homeboys...got f**ked up.....i'll be up for awhile....flues passed out...i wanto go out bombing.....i dont care who with. I have no gear.
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  08:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[font=Andale Mono]WELL I HAVE HEARD BETTER....BUT I HAVE HEARD ALOT WORSE...AT LEAST HE WAS BALLSY ENOUGH TO DO IT KNOWING THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF PEOPLE TALKING S HIT WAS THERE....(CLAP,CLAP,CLAP,CLAP)=Andale Mono]

TCK...IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE...TCK

Edited by - AERO on 03/12/2004 08:42:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  09:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The reason I put it in Macromedia Flash is to try to prevent all you bootleggers out there from making big $$$ off of Kid Krash. If Krash wants me to make it available via MP3 download, I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Take2 (ABC!)
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT ARE PLANS WERE TAKE2? WE ALL GOT TOGETHER AND DEVISED A PLAN TO MAKEBIGDOLLARS OFF OF THAT SONG.I ALREADY LINED UP MEETINGS WITH MY PEOPLE AT ARISTA,TIME-WARNER,DEATHROW,CAPITOL,AND UNIVERSAL NOW I HAVE TO CANCEL MY APPOINTMENTS ....THANX ALOT.....

TCK...IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE...TCK

Edited by - AERO on 03/12/2004 10:06:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO TAKE2. I KNOW THIS IS A GRAFITTI FORUM AND ALL BUT IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN PUT SOME MUSIC I DID ON ABC SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STREAM IT AND JUDGE IT LIKE THEY ARE DOING KID CRASH'S? I'D LIKE TO RECEIVE COMMENTS (NEAGATIVE AND POSITIVE)

I HAVE CONVERTED 4 SONGS INTO MP3 (THERE ABOUT 2 MEG'S EACH) I'D APRPECITE IT IF YOU WOULD LET ME PUT AT LEAST ONE OF TWO OUT THERE.

LET ME KNOW SO I CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU.

I'D APRPECIATE IT

PEACE
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  12:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Krash,

I am no longer the rap music conesiuer that I used to be. And, if I tried to put out a track, it would be wack as hades .

The beats and rhymes in this track are way better than anything I could do, but unfortunately as a combination, they aren't ready for pressing to wax and selling on maxwell street. At least if you are trying to make tall loot.

Knowing that it was you, and the effort you guys put into it, made it enjoyable and it felt somewhat nostalgic to listen to. And, I will listen to it many times more, but if it wasn't made by you, I would not have listened to it more than once.

It would be much easier just to tell you that it was dope. But I think it still needs work if you want to reach a higher level. I'm not the rap master, sotake this with a grain of salt: You might want to work a bit on being more on time with the flow of the beats. The pros take months to lay down the rhymes to just one track. So, I don't think you should stop. Hip Hop you don't stop... right...

I do give you and une props for spending the time to put this together. And I hope to hear more from the CAR label.

Peace,

Take2 (ABC!)

Note: Just so you know, I don't walk around thinking my own sh*t doesn't stink. I've done plenty of wack pieces in my lifetime and the style of my tag still sux to this day.
Go to Top of Page

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  1:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to see all the responses pourin in and i'd like to thank TAKE for making it available....maybe its the start of a lil somethin here...KTEL, i personally don't care to make any money off it, itz not like we're popstars, its JUST 4 FUN...aint it? I have some cheap easy-to-use drum machines for the computer...anyone wanna battle???
Upz to KRASH..aka...mcMETAPHASE...you've just been published.
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  3:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Uneek,

Zak is going to send me some MP3s and I will post them.

Let the battle begin!!!

Take2 (ABC!)
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  4:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uneek....you guys should go on American Idol....see what Simon has to say.HAHAHA...That sh*t is dope!..when are we gonna character battle.....or
are you a scary berry. Its not like we're Bob Ross, the dude with the afro on channel 11...we can battle just for fun. Flash sent me an email about co-op....i gotta get back to him....in the meanwhile i got some walls if ya wanna paint.later
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  4:24:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M DOWN FOR A BATTLE BUT ONLY COMPARING MY VERSES (THERE ARE 4 OTHER GUYS ON THE TRACKS WITH ME)AND NOT OTHER'S VERSES OR THE PRODUCTION (I DIDN'T PRODUCE IT BUT MADE THE BEATS ON TWO TRACKS)

I WILL SEND MY MUSIC TO TAKE2 TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME (I'M AT WORK NOW)I WOULD ALSE BE WILLING TO DO ANOTHER SONG AS A BATTLE RAP. WE CAN COMPARE PRODUCTIONS, CONCEPT AND LYRICS. I HAVE A FEW BEATS I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT I CAN WRITE A BATTLE RAP ON DISSIN WHO EVER IT IS I'M BATTLING. I CAN JUST DUMP MY VOCALS INTO MY ACID PROGRAM AND DROP A BATTLE RAP BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

YO I'M READY TO SHOW MY SKILLS! EVER NOTICE HOW MANY CATS IN THIS FORUM CLAIM THEY RAP OR MAKE BEATS BUT NEVER SHOW S HIT? PROPS TO KID CRASH AND UNEEK FOR LAYIN YOUR MUSIC ON THE LINE.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

79 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  4:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
makes me wana bust out some old furious 5 and g masta flash records, rember that song white lines, that was a hot track, and sitll is

rember in that wildstyle when that lee goes and paints the z on the back of that kids shirt....yea i dont either
Go to Top of Page

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  5:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo ZAK...Fruity Loops and CoolEdit...those are the progz i use...i'm a digital toy but i have a lot of unfinished sh*t ...talk to 76 for the real analog stuff, too bad he's stuck on that TEKNO TOY CRAP!!!
If u need progz and u got a computer they're fairly easy to find...
This is all just fun for me, so don't go getting offended and suing me...TAKE, the parental advisory stickers ...smooth.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  6:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....well take2....its just a demo...we quickly made......severe.....he would some how sell it........but i think nothing should be free.........////if severe...can somehow sell it....i will make a better one......that is not anti....anything//////...if you listen to the lyrics...it is a harsh mean song.....i mean....we do live in a harsh environment.........and once again...its just a demo....i think you can hear hissing on it........////and to all the graffers......nothing is free anymore.....////but my next song will be better,....and meaner///////.....well i am off to pay my bills....as i said...nothing in my life is free.....i am always losing money.........///////kid crash has no cash.....time to panhandle........in a weird way....when me and uneek...made it...it was a test......it is original.....no one has dissed dead rap stars....so give points on that......but it is really a demo test........keep the guestbook banished///////old school hip hop/////and the song was made by me.....uneek had the beats....on december /fifteen/2003////....it is an original production.....no one thought of dissing....this tupac....this b/i/g...and this easy e........./////maybe uneek...can do a crazy remix/////sampling my voice.....as you know i do not distort my voice...i keep it the same.........well peace out.......and take 2...i made a cover for the cd.....i think uneek saw it?????...its a fresh character.....with a dwc...on his hoody////////--==well...remember to include calcium in your diet...and i am out///

kid crash
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000