1915 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  9:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice beats...
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  10:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Krash,

I did enjoy it. I wanted to make it difficult for anyone to snag the MP3 from the website. But let me know if you wnat me to make it available for cats to download to their computer.

Note, the song has been played over 250 times by different website visitors.

It is an original. I'll hold onto it and in 10 years when we release a graff DVD or something, we'll make it one of the easter eggs, or make it part of the soundtrack. You'll get your loot if we do.

Krash, I give you props for staying true to Hip Hop all these years. I like that you reached out to the writers on the demo.

I was reviewing some old flicks that I had just received that were taken at Steps back in 86. I showed them to SEVERE yesterday and he couldn't stop looking at them and talking about all the cats he knew in the photos. Many old schoolers. Only one breaking action shot... I show them to ya whenever we hook up.

I don't want to open up a can of worms, but I'm assuming that when you and SEVERE were trading blows in Heavy Hitters, you were just venting when you mentioned DJ3RDRAIL, or is there beef I'm unaware of?

Go pay them bills.

Take2 (ABC!)

quote:
Originally posted by kid crash

....well take2....its just a demo...we quickly made......severe.....he would some how sell it........but i think nothing should be free.........////if severe...can somehow sell it....i will make a better one......that is not anti....anything//////...if you listen to the lyrics...it is a harsh mean song.....i mean....we do live in a harsh environment.........and once again...its just a demo....i think you can hear hissing on it........////and to all the graffers......nothing is free anymore.....////but my next song will be better,....and meaner///////.....well i am off to pay my bills....as i said...nothing in my life is free.....i am always losing money.........///////kid crash has no cash.....time to panhandle........in a weird way....when me and uneek...made it...it was a test......it is original.....no one has dissed dead rap stars....so give points on that......but it is really a demo test........keep the guestbook banished///////old school hip hop/////and the song was made by me.....uneek had the beats....on december /fifteen/2003////....it is an original production.....no one thought of dissing....this tupac....this b/i/g...and this easy e........./////maybe uneek...can do a crazy remix/////sampling my voice.....as you know i do not distort my voice...i keep it the same.........well peace out.......and take 2...i made a cover for the cd.....i think uneek saw it?????...its a fresh character.....with a dwc...on his hoody////////--==well...remember to include calcium in your diet...and i am out///

kid crash

Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  12:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO TAKE I SENT YOU 4 FILES WHICH CONSIST OF TRACKS I DID WITH PROFITZ OF POVERTY. THE GROUP CONSISTS OF:

URBAN-POR CREW (NERD-POR'S OLDER BRO)
DJ-80 (THE YOUNGDER BROTHER OF NERD AND URBAN)
TERRY D (FROM UPTOWN)
G-SPOT (FROM THE SIDEWALK SKOLA'S)
DEMON (FROM THE KNOMADZ)
GOOGIE (FROM UPTOWN)
ZAKONE

THE SONGS I SENT YOU ARE EDITS OF 4 SONGS. (THE EDITS CONSIST OF MY VERSE, AND THEN THE HOOK) SOUND QUALITY ISN'T ALL THAT BECAUSE I HAD TO CONVERT THEM TO MP3'S AND COMPRESS THEN TO UNDER 2 MEGS SO THAT YAHOO MAIL WILL SEND THEM. SO EVERYONE PLEASE JUDGE MY VERSE AND THE BEAT ONLY, NOT THE SOUND QUALITY.

I THINK I MIGHT DO A FREESTYLE WITH MY GUY BOGARD TOMORROW AND IF HE COMES THROUGH, I'LL THROW THE SESSION ONTO MP3 SO THAT CATS CAN HERE THAT TOO. MAYBE I WRITE A VERSE ABOUT CHICAGO GRAF IN HONOR OF THIS FORUM....

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  5:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...hey take2...i will communicate soon......i have no beef...with 3rd rail....never met the guy......i was just looking...at all the old flix...of the addison wall.....the colors make me think of disney...why is that??????.....just joking......and take2...you know nothing is free in this world......///....take i have other songs....but they maybe too offensive.....for instance dwc song.....has some mean nasty lyrics......./////peace take2......////happy st pats.....to all the white girls////they were all over the red.....irish gals...are so friendly///////....250 hits...tell me when we get 500 hits......./////that is our goal...here at dwc corporation/////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  04:58:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hades YEAH....
THAT WAS THE SH*T....I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE REST OF THAT CD....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  06:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  12:04:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lmao......we all really do have too much time on our hands...lol, truth is I have no time, but my ass is still on this site...its cool though...after studying all week, I need this crazy bullsh*t to help me relax.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  12:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...hey take2...i am working on a special project......do not trip....when i tell you....and you can see my new street art stuff......in a week or two......who knows.....i might ....ah....whatever????...yo yo....yeah yeah.....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  1:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ITS ALL ABOUT THE PAYBACK............THE PAYBACK
KILL THESE MOTHERF*CKERS AND PUT THEM TO THE GROUND...TO THE GROUND
HA, HA, HA, HA........I LOVE THAT HOOK....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK......
LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  2:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...i am glad you like the hook.......if we can etch that hook in our heads.......we are always going to make those suckers...payback....for stealing our old school hip hop....with the gangster crap garbage that confuses the mind.....the song is about....going after...these 3 rap stars....but....whoops.....they are dead already.........and these gangster rappers....will be in hades ....if such a place exists.......///...its all about the payback.....you gotta love the laugh....ha ha ha ha......

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2004 :  4:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds straight...flow fo eva!

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  5:30:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....lets party like its 1999....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

jasaone
Banana Skinny

201 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  5:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that sh*t dope mr kid crash
love the beats

JASA ONE
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  6:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...hey jasa.......its all about the payback...........meaning.....its time....we got off....our lazy asses.......and fought back for our old school hip hop.....that was robbed from us.....by these dead...punk rappers.........guilty as charged........b/i/g...guilty......easy e....guilty.......tupac....guilty........iz all bouts the pay bax....yo/////...wait till you see the street video.....what???????

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  6:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...dont get caught half stepping???????....old school hip hop////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  8:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Better get caught FULL stepping...hahaha...
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2004 :  8:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AINT NO HALF STEPPIN PLAYERS!!!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04

Edited by - DRIP on 03/16/2004 8:43:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

WER ONE
Banana Skinny

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2004 :  11:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THATS RAW CRASH, JUST DONT LIKE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, BUT ITS COOO. YO TAKE YOU SHOULD START THE NEW CHITOWN IDOL! EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUBMITE THEIR MP3's AND GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THEIR WORK!

"IN IT TO WIN IT"
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2004 :  5:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....well....i got to go to work......oh....by the way....i am a police officer from russia.....??????thought you knew??????......word........word....bro/////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  11:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well...today..there is no work....wheres my link card.....word///

kid crash
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic