ABC Website Exclusive!!! - "Deadly When Cornered"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  5:43:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
stop tryin to put your cut high on the posts KRASH, go listen to some real rhymes in the Muzik Showcase....r u the next American Idol the worlds been lookin for.....kid krash...kid rock...kid frost...u must b kidding....me...i B-iLLn.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  6:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...sorry uneek....but like you said...my rhyme is corny.....well...i am sorry...but your rhyme is corny also.....sorry...your honest...i am honest......//////....did you say yours was a real rhyme??????????...........sorry bud.....mine was a demo test....remember i told you...i wrote it....in 30 minutes at a mcdonalds...in december......//.....if we were to rap battle...live....no scripts......you would not stand buddy........but lets battle.....for a 1,000 cash.....i would not rap battle....for fun.......//....but i would like to defeat someone....and take his cash also.......if we battled....live no beats.......you or zak......would not defeat me......the dwc song....is just corny...and its decent....not my best.........so when do we battle.......have your cash ready......nothing is free.......////just like i would not show you my fresh drawings.......i would not show you my real rhymes.......///...///...if you want to character battle...on a wall...for 1,000....that would be nice to.........2,000...in my pocket......lets battle......///instead of smoking weed....and going to hip hop parties......i have advanced my art....and advanced my poems...........i will battle anyone for money.......i am into creativity....not beer drinking....not weed smoking.......////i live for art.....not to poison my body.....with society ills.......,,,,rapping with no beats...are you game/////get the checkbook ready//////////,,,,,,,

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  7:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...like i said...its all about the payback......the corny payback........the yap yap yap.......ha ha....ha ha........none of us...here...are on a label.....so we should...hold our egos....down....if anyone...here...makes it to a big label....than you get props.......but if you have no label....you need...to shut up.....whoever it may be......right now....i will shut up.....because...i have no contract...with a big record company................so ....shhhhhhhhh....no more talk for me............unless you count.....belmont and harlem record company.....behind white castles.....hold the egos down.....////just play...your crap......and if someone heres your crap/////big deal.....mine is crap....and yours is crap......get rid of your ego.......

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  8:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Edited by - UneeK on 03/18/2004 8:38:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  8:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by uNEEk@cAR

damn KRASH...u got me all wrong, i never said my sh*t wasn't corny...i do what i do to piss people off, u know me...so stop getting all crazy like everyone wants to bite...if u got skills...show it, talkin about your styles and then sayin that u can't show...they may as well be non-existent...and don't talk how u could woop anyone with your 10 min. rap....u know u put more effort than that in it....and beats are necessary to keep in step...and before u challenge me to rhyme u need to practice keeping on beat... thats not to diss....thats just a lil constructive criticism...
1000 dollars???? let me check my backers....like i said...any time u wanna drop another cut give me a call...this IS just fun for me...no ego...no star here...none looking to be born either.
and u need not diss...you know i hooked u up with a fresh track.
next time maybe i'll write u a fresh rhyme.

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  6:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...well......thought your ego was tripping.....so i said that.....i mean....i do not boast.......and thats the thing....alot of hip hoppers...love to boast........./////well i am out....like cornbread at jewel.....sorry.....buddy...i do not do things for fun......when i die....the police will find....all my art.......i will donate it...to rich daley////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2004 :  6:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
check this out KRASH...from memory.....
deadly when cornered is the name of the crew
when we're out there huntin breakin punks in two
with these suicide bombers attached to my legion
killin gangsta punks with damn good reason
aint no slippin or slidin no if buts or i'm still decidin'
it's all about "shoot that lad - hit the head"
watch a gangsta punk fall flat dead
theres a clap....and another clap...and another clap...and another and another and a sister and a brother...tried to rob a man who was a d.t. undercover................
sorry, kinda veered off.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  10:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...its shoot that lead..........you know like a bullet............and the claps.....are coming.....from.....citizens....who are sick and tired...of those punks........and theres a clap...and another clap.....its all in the attack...with my old school payback.......and it only...took 30 minutes to write......i am creative....when i eat a big mac....with a coke no ice..../////just shoot the lead.....hit yo head.....yeah yeah...woo woo....fo sure.....i just made a new song.....for your uneek studio......./////heres the intro....yo ....yo.....i smoke weed all day....yo yo....word....too my brothers....cause my sisters stole the chitlins??????.......what the??????

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  10:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...tell me when your studio...is open.....the song is called....correcting your grammar....and your buddy louis farrakhan is in it......i say nice things about him....honest//////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  11:26:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
maybe sat nite...call me after 6pm...
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  4:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....well its.....433pm//////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2004 :  5:36:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo, sorry krash, i 4got my boys thang tonight, he's gettin married...and all the crap that goes along with it. call me anyway, see whats up.
Go to Top of Page

FLUEJ4FUACOTR
Pink Dot

Poland
1261 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  11:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO UNEEK WE ARE GOING OUT BOMBING TONIGHT I KNOW YOU WANT TO GO HIT ME UP ON MY FORUM......

FLUE
J4F
UAC
OTR
DEF.......
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  5:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...uneek....next sahis little brown one. ay????

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK

373 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  9:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
let u know by the middle of the week for sure...sorry FLUE, havta skip... SEV will tell ya i lost my nerve...but i just think my time for that portion has passed...doesn't mean i can't scratch an itch every now and then.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  04:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMMMM, UNEEK IN A SUIT. HAVE A GREAT TIME DOGG. WHATS NEW?????
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  5:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...word......uneek....word.......now go smoke some weed ....bro.......yeah...light it up....bro////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  5:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...uneek...when was the last illegal act..you did......??????tell the cops....come on.....confess///

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  4:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New release by Helster(Heroes of Heavy Metal)......76er on vo-kills and designated button puncher......and K-TEL on the Randy Rhoads of Guitar hades . Inspired by the Lucio Fulci masterpiece, City Of The Living Dead....known here in the states as Gates Of hades ......and also by the movie 28 Days Later. Soon to be heard on M'TVs Newlyweds....starring Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson.....Exclusive sneak preview at http://joesakastano.tripod.com/

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  5:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...well...i tried to hear it....but it did not go through....????????west coast///

kid crash
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000