New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  6:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....i just got my new link card.......hey flue.......big macs on me.......does mcdonalds take link cards??????

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

FLUEJ4FUACOTR
Pink Dot

Poland
1261 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  6:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KOOL KRASH JUST CALL ME......

FLUE
J4F
UAC
OTR
DEF..........
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
..i lost my shoes//

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL.....was that you on the train that AERO took a picture of? Those shoes were dope......Aero....did you steal Kid Crash's shoes? Aero, the camera man....LOL

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....those were my johnny socko shoes///.....dam...this computer is slowwwwww.

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:56:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OY was a good shoe stealer.....R.I.P. The phoenix rises as MEDS AKA BEANIEMAN AKA BEANIE SEIGEL.

Edited by - K-TEL BGP on 03/31/2004 5:57:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:58:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....you got any pilot ink.....black......i have a sakura....and a pentel.....to fill up.....will do insides....sooooooonnn...?????/

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....will oy.....battle cee styles....or what.......this could be the battle...of the year/////????????....make it happen ktel///

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  6:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an SG....no ink....Flue has ink I think. I need someone to go in on some supermarket ink...i've been using sharpie ink and griffin.?????and a red magnum. p.u.

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  6:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....griffin...is bad for the marker.......hey i have to catch....a bus....gotta go.........is oy...going to battle cee styles.....where is oy/////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....boom bap.....deadly...when cornered...is the name of the crew..........///yo yo//

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....if you want to go to jail.......email ....omenthemadkiller54@aol.com.........just do it...free sandwiches...and county juice//

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

THEBEAST666

246 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  9:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jail is cool... all rappers go to jail, it is a 2nd home.
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  11:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....there is a spanish guy...in jail....who calls himself.......satan....and thinks he is a lawyer...........by now......he should be in the state pen............along....with his lawyer books............

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  12:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....the buzz is.......cops....really....hate this song/////////........no mention of donuts...and coffee////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  12:38:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....stay off the subways....and train stations.......lots of undercover cops......cause of this terrorist crap.............you have been warned..........muslims..smell like garbage........americans RULE/////////////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

THEBEAST666

246 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  2:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have a solution to this terrorist crap, and this Muslim crap... 1st off, start smoking all the men, women and children in the streets of IRAQ... they wanna kill civilians and hang 'em like sheep... well I would slaughter the Iraquis in the streets, all of 'em. They are a problem in numbers, so if you have $5,000,000 of them, thats a prob... so start execution camps, ahem, prison camps... excuse me. And if ya declare war, then do it, f uck rebuilding those ingrate dogs Iraq, after the slaughter $5,000,000... will be reduced to $500,000 or less, take them to the brink of extinction, or just drop nukes on them... I would rather have the extinct Doe_Doe bird on Earth, and all these Muslim creeps extinct. Bush is being a pus, kill 'em all I say!!!! Make that nation into out parking lot for broken down B52 and aircraft carriers.
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  2:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bush is trying to be a hard ass....but he aint the one watching his boys get burnt up.....he aint there.....hes here ......f**k that .......get those mother f**kers home........then.....nuke ourselves from space......its the only way to be sure. Hammer of the Gods. We must all pay for this horror flick.

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  2:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....yeah...most...of those iraqis......are using our kindness.......and we are to civilized to nuke them........i think we hav eto round up all those muslim men....and whip em...into shape......slap them in the head...with the koran.............message by heedoo patel.....from 7-11........you need slurpee my friend???????

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  3:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the Fallujah murderers suck saddam's and satan's cock. Saddam and Satan are bed buddies if they are not the same entity. No mercy for souless murderers. They are a diseased and incurable people. We must remove our American soldiers and civilians from Satans backyard. it is a stinking rotten pus filled pit where no respectable human being should be. I suggest a "waterworld" because we do not need their stinking oil.....we can run our vehicles with the blood of satans child. We as Americans are just as blood thirsty....But we as human beings have a thing called compassion and souls.....those killers are not human beings....they are demons which must be destroyed.....or contained to their own damnation.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000