1447 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2005 :  3:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
probably...

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  12:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY ICE WERE YOU AT I CANT SEE YOU !! WERE IM HIDING AT .....

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2005 :  7:23:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he's probably wasted from the party...

lol...

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  2:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NAW IM ST8.....SO WHO'S IT?????

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  2:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AWW sh*t...IM IT...AAIGHT.....WELL LET ME SEE WHO I CATCH SLIPPIN.............O I SEE SOMEONE..."QUESTROCK" YOUR IT BOYEE...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  2:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey ice welcome back...so how was the party? i hearz that it was good times...

qwest ur it...

hahahahahahahha...some things never change, get your darts ready!

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  03:04:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dont tell them bout the party... if they missed it, they missed it... hahaha... qwest ur it ni99a... peace homes... vatoman... SOX WIN AGAIN...!!!!!

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

170 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  12:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!
You guys come wiget.cnsquad, STTsupra and Qwestrock be coming out with some good stories. You all should really just write books or something that would make you guys money. You guys are really good at it.

Hawaii 5 0
I am a cop fellas!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  3:13:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ha ha ha ha .......Qwest your it ......

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  4:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
***Official Announcement***

*Qwestrock takes his place at the podium for this press conference.*

Adjusts the micorphone, wipes the perspiration from his brow, clears throat....ahem.

"Effective immediately, I, Qwestrock, will no longer write novels on the Artisticbombingcrew.com site, when tagging a participant in the Artisticbombingcrew.com Game of Tag Thread. My attorneys have advised me that in this financial environment, it is counterproductive to release my material to the public for free.

Going forward, people interested in reading the latest adventures of I, Qwestrock, and his TAG darts must make their way to their local Borders Music and Video, where the newly available "Aventuras Del Qwestrock Uno" is now on sale. Our financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2005 clearly indicate a great demand for this material, and it is in our best interests to align with Borders in this joint project. As an added incentive, proceeds of the novels will go to aid in the Hurricane Katrina Victim College Fund......"

*Out of the shadows, from behind the curtain on stage, Qwestrock appears! The impostor Qwestrock, who is reading the bogus press release is unaware as the TAG weapon is aimed at his head. No, wait! There's women and children here!! Qwestrock reconsiders, and aims it at the impostor's ass. Booyah!!! The dart lodges itself into the left asscheek of the impostor. The impostor falls to the ground in pain. The crowd gasps. The squirming around on the ground starts to dislodge the disguise the impostor is wearing, to reveal that the impostor is none other than.........*

Yaser!!!

All of a sudden the facts are clear!!! In attempt to gain favor with the hiring committee at Borders Music and Video, Yaser concocted this evil plan to boost sales for the retail chain! ...and he would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those darn kids (cheap Scooby Doo reference). However, order has been restored in the universe. Qwestrock's misadventures will continue to be published for free, exclusively on the TAG thread at www.artisticbombingcrew.com.

Thank you for your continued support during this turbulent period.

And Yaser, you're it!! .....you like the inside joke???

Look ma, no hands!

Edited by - Qwestrock on 10/26/2005 4:30:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  5:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I MISSED THOSE STORIES...

HEY HAWAII YOU BASTARD...I MISSED YOUR sh*t TALKIN ALSO...BEEEYATCH!

YASER...YASER...YASER...

LOL...

WELL I HOPE THE PARTY WAS OFF DA CHAIN...I GUESS THE REASON WHY YASER DON'T WANT YOU TO TELL IS BCUZ HE GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING HE SHOULDN'T OF BEEN DOIN'...LOL.

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2005 :  8:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hah yaseres it run!!!! inside joke?!?!! im guessing sum1 stabbed yaser in the ass or sumtihng?!
Go to Top of Page

AOMEZEL
Blue Dot

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
923 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  02:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TAG UR NOT IT !!! DA WHITEEEEEEEE SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TOOK IT !!! LOL

GO CHAMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AGAINST OUR MAYOR
E Z E L

REST*IN*PARADISE"KING KISER"

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  10:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MAN QUEST U R A BAD MO-FO. GREAT STORIES. KEEP'EM COMING.
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  10:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

MAN QUEST U R A BAD MO-FO. GREAT STORIES. KEEP'EM COMING.

*High fives Chumz*

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  7:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHAT ABOUT ME??...

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  1:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wtf i tag someone then that person tags someone... else... then i get tagged... again...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  5:06:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH I KNOW THIS GAME IS UNFAIR...

I CAN'T COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES I GOT QWEST-DARTS THROWN AT MY FACE...

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO TAGGIN BY HAND...

AHHH WELL...

SEE YA!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  5:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey Qwset nice stories.... lol keep them coming>>>>
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

***Official Announcement***

*Qwestrock takes his place at the podium for this press conference.*

Adjusts the micorphone, wipes the perspiration from his brow, clears throat....ahem.

"Effective immediately, I, Qwestrock, will no longer write novels on the Artisticbombingcrew.com site, when tagging a participant in the Artisticbombingcrew.com Game of Tag Thread. My attorneys have advised me that in this financial environment, it is counterproductive to release my material to the public for free.

Going forward, people interested in reading the latest adventures of I, Qwestrock, and his TAG darts must make their way to their local Borders Music and Video, where the newly available "Aventuras Del Qwestrock Uno" is now on sale. Our financial statements for the 3rd quarter 2005 clearly indicate a great demand for this material, and it is in our best interests to align with Borders in this joint project. As an added incentive, proceeds of the novels will go to aid in the Hurricane Katrina Victim College Fund......"

*Out of the shadows, from behind the curtain on stage, Qwestrock appears! The impostor Qwestrock, who is reading the bogus press release is unaware as the TAG weapon is aimed at his head. No, wait! There's women and children here!! Qwestrock reconsiders, and aims it at the impostor's ass. Booyah!!! The dart lodges itself into the left asscheek of the impostor. The impostor falls to the ground in pain. The crowd gasps. The squirming around on the ground starts to dislodge the disguise the impostor is wearing, to reveal that the impostor is none other than.........*

Yaser!!!

All of a sudden the facts are clear!!! In attempt to gain favor with the hiring committee at Borders Music and Video, Yaser concocted this evil plan to boost sales for the retail chain! ...and he would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those darn kids (cheap Scooby Doo reference). However, order has been restored in the universe. Qwestrock's misadventures will continue to be published for free, exclusively on the TAG thread at www.artisticbombingcrew.com.

Thank you for your continued support during this turbulent period.

And Yaser, you're it!! .....you like the inside joke???

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 10/28/2005 5:34:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  5:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ok wiget now your it for the f@@king day!!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by wiget.cnsquad

WHAT ABOUT ME??...

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 10/28/2005 5:38:43 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000