Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Non-Graffiti
 Clown'n Around
 HOW ABOUT A GAME OF TAG???????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 183

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WHATS UP YALL ............SO GZAROK IZ IT RUN CHUMBLY WAIT FOR ME... I HAVE NO TOKENS FOR THE L".......

PIECE SEEN-ABC,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/02/2005 9:45:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

gzarok1
Pink Dot

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:07:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AND NOW SEEN IS IT...I WAS WAITIN FOR U ON THE L..DONT WORRY I LEFT SUM TOKENS UNDA THE BENCH.....

GIZAROKONER (F)
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so seens it runn.....

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WHY ME F@#k THIS SUX ..... I GUESS I TAG 76ER.... HEY U ARE IT U DIDN'T KNOW BATMAN LIVE IN THE FORGOTTED CITY........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by gzarok1

HEY SEEN,,HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT IT LOOKS LIKE UR IT.....


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/01/2005 6:15:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

ohmy
Orange Dot

Bermuda
628 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SEEN ROCK ONE NO 76ER THATS A SIN
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.......LOL...

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by oy one

SEEN ROCK ONE NO 76ER THATS A SIN


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

ohmy
Orange Dot

Bermuda
628 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SEEN MAY GOD BE WITH YOU YOUR A LEGEND
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  8:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sh*t i missed 4 pages of tagg. i'l be here tomorrow. by tha way who is it.
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  8:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea right haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

U ALL BEEN VERY BUSY I SEE. sh*t, THIS IS THE FIRST CHANCE I GOT TO USE THE COMPUTER. SO WHO'S IT????? IS IT SUPRA???? LAST I HEARD IT WAS HIM. BY THE WAY SO I WAS DRUNK. BIG DEAL, IT WAS JUST TALKING TO ME TO GET TO U.

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  9:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oy one, gzarok1 and Yaser welcome to tha game. we have had lots of people play once and then they leave. this game is only fo tha true playas. we have 23 pages of just tag and we r growing. thats a good think. so let tha games begin now! i'l bring tha bruskies on tomorrow so we can party. but hey chumbly u only get 4 ok. i dont want u to get so f**ked up again lol play on playas
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  9:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol hey seen i have been tagged more than anyone up in here. but its cool. they be cheating lol. we should have a referee so that he or she can keep an eye on how everyone plays lol. but anyways i have a spot on tha red where no one can seee me. i have a mini fridge packed with some koronas and a 25inch screen tv with free porn. lol anyone wants to hide there holla at me. just bring some food cause i'm hungry and i dont wanna go out and get some food cause i might get caught.
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

WHY ME F@#k THIS SUX ..... I GUESS I TAG 76ER.... HEY U ARE IT U DIDN'T KNOW BATMAN LIVE IN THE FORGOTTED CITY........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by gzarok1

HEY SEEN,,HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT IT LOOKS LIKE UR IT.....



Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  9:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey ice que paso cabron. donde as andado? hey u should bring all your weapons come with me to a target practice place up in harvard IL. i know a couple people are in a hunting club with me and we target practice over there. no bombs lol just anything that shoots bullets. but holla at me. will have some good time. i'm tha best shot out of like 40 kats. most of them in their 30's and 40's and i'm tha youngest. we always have bets and i come home with my pockets full. u can challange me in rifle shooting or bow and erow. i'm also good with a sling-shot. but the only thing is that u have to pay 150 and year for tha membership and u have to have your hunting license and your permit to cary a gun and all of your guns have to be register. we just dont want any trouble. so holla at me when u get back.

quote:
Originally posted by iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW

sh*t I GOT PLENTY.. M-9,M16A2,50CAL'Z,M-19'S,SHOTGUNS,ETC...WAIT TILL I GET THE PICS I TOOK FOR FREQUENTLY VISITING ABC MEMBERS...
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

HEY WILL THIS GAME OF TAG GO UP TO 300?...... HEY ICE SO HOWS WORK GOING DO YOU GOT ANY MORE WEAPONES.......

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ



Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  02:39:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is any1 up this late? lets play late night tag...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  02:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
::runs across room::



quote:
Originally posted by Yaser

is any1 up this late? lets play late night tag...


RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  2:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is SEEN it... that guy is good... but i dont see him anywhere... i bet hes plannin his ambush... well im anti-bush... come get sum SEEN...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  4:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
U DID NOT SEE ME ACROSS THE ROOM I TAG U WHEN U PEAK OUT THE WINDOW....SO SORRY TO SAY I TAG U AND YOUR IT HA HA HA HA....

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by RiFe1

::runs across room::



quote:
Originally posted by Yaser

is any1 up this late? lets play late night tag...




"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

gzarok1
Pink Dot

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  7:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN...SNEAK ATTACK...^^^

GIZAROKONER (F)
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  9:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY SUPRA U ARE TO FUNNY ITS ALL ABOUT THE FOOD RIGHT.... HEY DOES YOUR TV HAVE DVR HEY THAT WAY WE ALL CAN SEE WHO GOT TAG AND WHO DIDN'T..
NEXT TIME I TAG SOME ONE I WILL ORANGE PAINT ....HA HA HA ...

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

lol hey seen i have been tagged more than anyone up in here. but its cool. they be cheating lol. we should have a referee so that he or she can keep an eye on how everyone plays lol. but anyways i have a spot on tha red where no one can seee me. i have a mini fridge packed with some koronas and a 25inch screen tv with free porn. lol anyone wants to hide there holla at me. just bring some food cause i'm hungry and i dont wanna go out and get some food cause i might get caught.
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

WHY ME F@#k THIS SUX ..... I GUESS I TAG 76ER.... HEY U ARE IT U DIDN'T KNOW BATMAN LIVE IN THE FORGOTTED CITY........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by gzarok1

HEY SEEN,,HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT IT LOOKS LIKE UR IT.....






"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  10:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

HEY CHUMBLY

WERE U AT.......IF U NEED ME I'M THE ORANGE LINE DOING MAD THROW UP OF ABC



ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC



PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ




"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  10:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
::tagged u while u were talkint to supra:: sorry ::runs::


quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

HEY SUPRA U ARE TO FUNNY ITS ALL ABOUT THE FOOD RIGHT.... HEY DOES YOUR TV HAVE DVR HEY THAT WAY WE ALL CAN SEE WHO GOT TAG AND WHO DIDN'T..
NEXT TIME I TAG SOME ONE I WILL ORANGE PAINT ....HA HA HA ...

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

lol hey seen i have been tagged more than anyone up in here. but its cool. they be cheating lol. we should have a referee so that he or she can keep an eye on how everyone plays lol. but anyways i have a spot on tha red where no one can seee me. i have a mini fridge packed with some koronas and a 25inch screen tv with free porn. lol anyone wants to hide there holla at me. just bring some food cause i'm hungry and i dont wanna go out and get some food cause i might get caught.
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

WHY ME F@#k THIS SUX ..... I GUESS I TAG 76ER.... HEY U ARE IT U DIDN'T KNOW BATMAN LIVE IN THE FORGOTTED CITY........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by gzarok1

HEY SEEN,,HATE TO BREAK IT TO U BUT IT LOOKS LIKE UR IT.....








RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000