Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 183

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:01:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just dont tell flash bout it... hes still it... he might want to tag us if we pick him up... u got a pool? fcuk the picnic... lets a have a pool party...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:06:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY YASER SO U COMING BYE BE HERE AT 9:00 I'M GOING OUT TO GET SOME BEER .....

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont drink beer... bring some tequila or bacardi... beer gives u a gut... i want to be able to run from the cops... and flash... ill stop by before i go to class... this u n flash... for the yaser arafat picture...

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY YASER THATS KOOL I GET U SOME TEQUILA YO NICE SKETCH...
quote:
Originally posted by Yaser

i dont drink beer... bring some tequila or bacardi... beer gives u a gut... i want to be able to run from the cops... and flash... ill stop by before i go to class... this u n flash... for the yaser arafat picture...

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY ICE WERE U AT........

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I THINK I SEE KID CRASH GETTING OFF THE BUS... NO ITS NOT HIM ...

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:34:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WILL FLASH TAG MORE ??

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  08:39:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rise and Shine butterflys!
goodmorning yall sleepin heads. lets play c'mon flashbac tag someone. we all know that u cant catch us. u to slow. lol. hey seen and yaser are we having a pool party or a picnic. lets take tha picnic to seens house so tha we can play in his pool. hey seen is it an undeground pool or one of them 4-5 feet pool? anyways party at seens house. hey seen r u gonna ppay for my ticket to get over there or r u ganna pic me up?
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  09:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY SUPRA TAKE THE TRAIN AND JES ITS A POOL PARTY.....SO BE HERE AS SOON AS YOU CAN MY POOL 3 TO 7 FEET DEEP.....YO JUST GOT BACK IN POOL .. HEY ITS MAD HOT TO DAY DONT BE LATE........

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/14/2005 09:07:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  09:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY SUPRA GOT UR MAIL. ALL IS GOOD. EL TIGRES DE NORTHE WILL PLAY SOON. CHECK OUT UR MAIL. SO FLASH IS IT, COOL. SO FLASH HURRY UP AND TAG SOMEONE. ANYONE EXCEPT ME......HOW ABOUT THAT NO LEGGED DUDE. U NOW....KID KRASH.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  09:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY CHUMROCSKI GOOD MORNING ...........ARE U COMING TO POOL PARTY DONT BE LATE......SEE YOU SOON........

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/14/2005 09:22:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  12:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theres nothing better than some tequila on ice by the pool with this fine weather were having... wouldnt u say seen? lovely just lovely

Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  1:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
f**kN SEMINAR WAS ALL MORNING LONG IM TIRED GUYS....SO WHO'S IT???AND WHO'S THE OLD GUY IN THE SKETCH???????
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  2:13:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OLD SKETCH OF FLASH....BUT IF U NEED TO KNOW. THEN FLASH IS IT. FLASH WHERE U AT.

UR IT BRO.......FLASHY, FLASHY, FLASHHHHYYY.
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  2:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEHEHEHE FLASH OLD NEVA....HEHEHEHEHHE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  6:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY YASER I WENT OUT AND JUST GOT BACK MY BAD BRO WILL DO THE POOL PARTY FIRDAY AT 9;00 I GOT SOME TEQUILA.....
quote:

theres nothing better than some tequila on ice by the pool with this fine weather were having... wouldnt u say seen? lovely just lovely

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/14/2005 9:13:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  6:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY ICE THE SITE WAS DONW MY BAD HEY AND IS STILL IT I SEE HIM YO I'M OUT .......quote]Originally posted by iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW

f**kN SEMINAR WAS ALL MORNING LONG IM TIRED GUYS....SO WHO'S IT???AND WHO'S THE OLD GUY IN THE SKETCH???????
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  9:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea i dont have school tomorrow... tequila... 101... extra credit...

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  9:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

yea i dont have school tomorrow... tequila... 101... extra credit...

heres how MORE drinks his tequilla

oh yeah yaser

your it

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  9:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
u bastard... i seen it comin... but i thought i was in the clear... RRRUUUNNN