Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 183

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  08:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
waz up all! we have a shiety day here in chicago. and i dont feel that well. i'm comin down with something. but anyways who is it?
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  08:42:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MANTIS MAN IS IT........AND TOLD YOU SEEN EVEN OLDER n***aZ THEN KIDS GET SICK...
quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

waz up all! we have a shiety day here in chicago. and i dont feel that well. i'm comin down with something. but anyways who is it?

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  08:44:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sh*t i'm 23 and i rarely get sick, but this f**kin weather changin like crazy f**kes u up. not goo!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:11:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WANNA STRAW?????FOR YOU CAN SUCK THE PAIN UP HOMIE...
quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

sh*t i'm 23 and i rarely get sick, but this f**kin weather changin like crazy f**kes u up. not goo!

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:48:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO IT LOOKS LIKE MANTIS CANT PLAY F@#K IT I BE IT SO ICE U WERE NOT LOOKING WHEN I TAG U ......... YUP ICE IS IT FOR TO DAY JUST RUN...

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ICE IS IT RUN sh*t I I'M ON THE GREEN LINE DOING MAD THROW UP'S ON THE GREEN LINE.....

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SUPRA RUN ICE IS IT ........

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Y O FLASH I CALL U TO NIGHT.......

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO RUN SUPRA RUN OR U GET TAG........
quote]Originally posted by STTsupra

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
[/quote]

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  09:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO CHUMBLY GUESS WHO IT ITS ICE DONT LET HIM TAG U......

Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  10:05:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SNEAKY I SEE.....RUN CUZ IM ON COMING FOR YOU........

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  10:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY ICE MY BAD BUT THEY WONT LET MANTIS PLAY SO I TAG U......

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  10:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I SEE CHUMBLY ON THE RED LINE YO HERE SOME PAINT THROW ME UP..

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  12:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO SUPRA I'LL HIT U UP LATER. BEEN VERY BUSY. SO WHAT ALL, JUST HERE FOR A MINUTE. I'M WORKING MY AZZ OFFF TODAY. BUT STOPPING BY TO SAY hades O. PEACE OUT.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  12:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I GOT U SEEN, OFF TOO THE RACES I GO. STRAIGHT DOWN THE TUNNEL.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  1:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY CHUMBLY DID YOU THROW ME UP IN THE TUNNEL

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/21/2005 1:33:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  1:33:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY WE KNOW THAT ICE IS IT.........

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  1:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO ICE NO TAG BACK'S.......

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  1:35:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO FLASH LOOK OUT ICE IS BEHIND YOU RUN ........

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000