HOW ABOUT A GAME OF TAG???????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 183

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  10:14:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LETS SEE SHOULD I STAY HERE OR MORE TO THE NEXT SPOT I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUS BUT HIDING IN THIS CAN OF MONTANA YOU ALL JUST DONT KNOW WHAT A TIGHT SQUEEZE MAN THE PURSURE IN SIDE THIS CAN ITS MAD CRAZY BUT I'M DOING GOOD FOR KNOW BUT I NEED TO FINE A NEW SPOT TO HIDE ....YO FLASH,CHUMBLY DON'T MOVE THEN THEY CAN SEE ME

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
U CAN HIDE WITH ME SEEN, WELL HIDE SOMEWHERE THAT THEY'LL NEVER FIND US.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:23:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ALL MAN THATS SUX .....OK I SEE IF I HIDE OVER HERE WERE THEY WONT SEE ME IN SOMEONE'S BACK POCKET....LOL....

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 06/30/2005 11:27:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i c... ure right there^^^^^ not a good hidin place... people read this...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:37:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HMMMM???? YOUR IN THE POCKET. NICE PLACE TO HIDE. BUT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE UR AT.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  12:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YES CHUMBLY IN THE POCKET YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHICH POCKET I'M IN LOL.....BUT I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUS FROM THIS POCKET.....
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

HMMMM???? YOUR IN THE POCKET. NICE PLACE TO HIDE. BUT NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE UR AT.

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  12:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I STILL CAN SEE U ALL......

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  1:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh no! we have a problem people. i seen where chumbly and seen were hidin in and i made a bobo! ass soon an as they seen me comin they were crawilin out of their hidin place and i ran there as fast as i could. when i got there i reached i knew i had a hold of 2 legs and i could see whos feet i had a hold of cause i couldnt reach my head in there. but i pulled out both of the shoes and i noticed that they were 2 different brand of shoes. now i do rememberin touchin both feet at tha same time. so this made me think and i came to conclusion that i taged both of them at tha same time. this makes it tha first time this has ever happend in tha history books of tag. i really dont know what else to say cause they r both it. i dont know if they tag team and tag someone or go out separate and tag someone separatly. so what should they do guys. i need your opinio. i really think they should do best out of three in rocks, scissor and paper. what do yall think now?
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  1:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

oh no! we have a problem people. i seen where chumbly and seen were hidin in and i made a bobo! ass soon an as they seen me comin they were crawilin out of their hidin place and i ran there as fast as i could. when i got there i reached i knew i had a hold of 2 legs and i could see whos feet i had a hold of cause i couldnt reach my head in there. but i pulled out both of the shoes and i noticed that they were 2 different brand of shoes. now i do rememberin touchin both feet at tha same time. so this made me think and i came to conclusion that i taged both of them at tha same time. this makes it tha first time this has ever happend in tha history books of tag. i really dont know what else to say cause they r both it. i dont know if they tag team and tag someone or go out separate and tag someone separatly. so what should they do guys. i need your opinio. i really think they should do best out of three in rocks, scissor and paper. what do yall think now?

No, no, no! There's only one true way to settle this! SEEN VS. CHUMBLY! SKETCH BATTLE!!! POST YOUR BEST SKETCH BY TOMORROW MORNING, 10 A.M.! WE WILL BE THE JUDGES! WINNER GETS THE HONOR OF HAVING THE POWER OF "IT"!!!
Hmm, that's a good idea for a new thread. Sketch battles, one guy calls another out! The rest of the people in the forum post who they think won. Eeenteresting!

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  2:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that is not a bad idea. and i tell u its gonna be hard cause i seen both of their work.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  3:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmmmmmm?????? sketch battle. why not. i'll workon something tonight. we shall see.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  4:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK I'M DOWN FOR IT I DO SOME SKETCH'S....I LET FLASH POST THEM FOR ME
PIECE...........

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  4:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This should be good!

Peace.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  6:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh i cant wait!
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  9:18:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

oh i cant wait!

Wow, so technically we're all safe right now. Since we don't know who's IT, we can't get tagged. Man, I can finally come out from the shadows! My ass was in need of some sunlight. Aww sh*t, it's hotter 'n a muhfugga out here. Fug this, back to shadows for me. But not before I go to Jewel w/ my preferred card and get me a 64oz watermelon flavor Gatorade Ice.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  9:57:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL.....

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol thats thanks to me. well it was an accident. its not like i had pland to tag both of them at tha same time or did i. uhhhhhhhhhhhh! lol we can all rest now. hey qwestrock get me a drink too. i think this might take longer to settle. so we need a lot of liquids other wise we will all get dehidrated.
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  11:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats a good size. we wont runn out of that!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2005 :  08:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO MAY BE U ALL NEED MORE THEN THAT MAY BE A ONE GAL........LOL.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000