Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  10:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

DID HE WIPE ? .......LOL....

i told him to do so... but i dunno... i jetted out of there as soon as i seen his mishap...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  11:08:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's up everyone? Hope you had a good 4th. I gots no time for cool stories this time around. So I'm just waiting at the bus stop here. Here it comes now. The front doors swing open, Sawbuckz walks out, I stick my leg out, he trips and falls on his face. I walk up and smack a little piece of paper right on his forhead. It reads *TAG, YOU'RE IT!*

By the way, I hadn't washed my hands after the bathroom incident, that's how I got the paper to stick!

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  11:11:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol... pretty sick...

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  11:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
......YO WHAT DID THEY SMELL LIKE ......LOL

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  12:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SAWBUCKZ HOW YOUR CRACK FACE DOING I HOPE U ALRIGHT MAN QWEST IS TO FAST FOR US DAY.......PIECE......

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 07/05/2005 6:20:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  12:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where is tha sketch at seen? post it up on here so people can judge u and chumbly to find out who is it. peace!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  12:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SUPRA FLASH DID POSTED IT UP YOU NEED TO FINE IT BE.....PIECE

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  12:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SUPRA DID YOU FINE IT......LOL..

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is this is? if so hey everyone this is seens sketch.

this is chumbly's sketch

now everyone vote and who ever looses is it. lets get this game started.

peace!!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sketch's

is done with pencil so i think it should be this one.....

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm confused. I thought we moved on with the game. Last I knew, I was IT and I tagged Sawbuckz.

As for the sketch battle, hmm, it's up to you guys if you want to judge. I'll give my vote to Seenrockone!

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
keep me out of it. being abc it would be unfair...thats why i just post the pics....

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SUPRA THATS IT BE.......

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO QWEST THANKS MAN ITS IN FUN I THINK RIGHT.... HOPE TO SEE U ALL SOON PIECE....
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

I'm confused. I thought we moved on with the game. Last I knew, I was IT and I tagged Sawbuckz.

As for the sketch battle, hmm, it's up to you guys if you want to judge. I'll give my vote to Seenrockone!

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO SAWBUCKZ HERE SOME CRACK FOR YOU SO YOU CAN PLAY WITH US ......

Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  2:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea... supra is it... ans seen wins....

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  3:26:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

YO QWEST THANKS MAN ITS IN FUN I THINK RIGHT.... HOPE TO SEE U ALL SOON PIECE....
quote:

Yeah, it's all just good fun. So then Sawbuckz is it, right? Where's that boy at? Is he still trying to wash that funk off his face???

Peace.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  6:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY ANYONE SEEN SAWBUCKZ ???........
quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah, it's all just good fun. So then Sawbuckz is it, right? Where's that boy at? Is he still trying to wash that funk off his face???

Peace.

Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  6:30:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEA IM HERE!!!YALLS BETTER RUN!!!!CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  6:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aint noone scared of ur punk ass... come get u some...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 183 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000