Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  11:10:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah it koo to knock out anotha 1 in da chi-izzle!! & same here Shame got 2 put a face to da namez it wuz koo meet'n wit you & big ups to Tranz & Slang i'll prolly see you in da nap (indianapolis). ay Aero where you wuz n*gga i thought u & Juks wuz roll'n by yesterday?? a big thanx 2 my n*gga big Pete for help'n me wit my fills & Cena, she wuz out there help'n my thick azz too wit dem fills 2 goodlook'n on dat boo boo, but my piece wuz ok in my eyes i don't know why but it wuz jus ok but ya'll know me i'm hard on myself. A big ol dookie thanx 2 Gape 4 lett'n a spic paint & of course whut up 2 Chumbly,Flash (where did u go yesterday),my n*gga Like-1,Flex (xqz)who wuz up there do'n dey thang & of course my peoples from way back Egor & don't worry i got ya'll on dis indy project aiiiiight

omen74 "no artificial flavaz"

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 07/19/2004 11:14:42 AM
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  11:51:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NO WORRIES OMEN. WHENEVER UR READY. JUST LEAVE A SPACE FOR SEEN. HE'LL BE IN TOWN THEN. REMEMBER WERE TRYING FOR AUGUST. COOL.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  11:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

yeah it koo to knock out anotha 1 in da chi-izzle!! & same here Shame got 2 put a face to da namez it wuz koo meet'n wit you & big ups to Tranz & Slang i'll prolly see you in da nap (indianapolis). ay Aero where you wuz n*gga i thought u & Juks wuz roll'n by yesterday?? a big thanx 2 my n*gga big Pete for help'n me wit my fills & Cena, she wuz out there help'n my thick azz too wit dem fills 2 goodlook'n on dat boo boo, but my piece wuz ok in my eyes i don't know why but it wuz jus ok but ya'll know me i'm hard on myself. A big ol dookie thanx 2 Gape 4 lett'n a spic paint & of course whut up 2 Chumbly,Flash (where did u go yesterday),my n*gga Like-1,Flex (xqz)who wuz up there do'n dey thang & of course my peoples from way back Egor & don't worry i got ya'll on dis indy project aiiiiight

I HAD TO GET BACK. I BROKE THE LEASH AND THERE WAS hades TO PAY

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  1:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nigka whut u talkn bout omen? dat mini prodo u and enimy worked on was dope....nigka gi repped again in da windy...all da way from da indy.....

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  2:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LORDEGORONE

nigka whut u talkn bout omen? dat mini prodo u and enimy worked on was dope....nigka gi repped again in da windy...all da way from da indy.....

COSIGNED!
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  2:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IT WAS ALL GOOD. FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER.
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  2:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
just waitin at da cribo fo my boy Dazl to pick my old ass up to catch flix from dat der wall....peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....tanx again Gape.

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  3:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY EGOR, CHECK UR MAIL.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  4:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

I HAD TO GET BACK. I BROKE THE LEASH AND THERE WAS hades TO PAY

oh oooooooooooo wifey whooped dat azz gave u a good ol fashion mocete.you know i gotta talk junk since i aint in dat situation but watch when or if i get married i'm gonna have a wifey dat will whoop my azz jus for come'n in smell'n like those black&milds dat i smoke & for gett'n paint of my clothes..thanx Egor & Gape for da props but i still aint into my piece from yesterday, i don't know i aint really feel'n it but Cena knows how i iz on my pieces & productionz out of all my pieces dat i have done since 97 i only prolly like maybe ...maybe 10 but ay it be like dat sumtimes........opps sorry Cena i know u hate when i say dat hahaha

omen74 keep'n it dirty & stanky

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 07/19/2004 4:16:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  7:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

couldnt post everything because i havent got a memory stick for my camera.. sorry....BUT...there were some unfinished prodies and i dont think people would like their unfinished stuff posted....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  7:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i like that josk charicter the egor is extra hott ans so is that dazl

who did that red one? all together eberyones sh*t was nice...
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  9:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HMMMMMM naw dat omen piece well hmmmm, anyways itz dope 2 see da flix up ay where'z dat "Enimy" piece dat n*gga next 2 me a s3 soldier, but da rest of da pieces came out tight

Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  10:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good lookin out aerofolkz fo hookin dem der flix up papa...and thanks fo da compliment kqrockones............just had to rep some shyt fo my crewz....u know dis mang....

Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  12:40:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY OMEN IM SORRY I COULDNT GET FLIX OF EVERYTHING...
SORRY IF THE FLIX I GOT ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU....
NEXT TIME I'LL LEAVE YOUR BURNER OUT AND GET SOMEONE ELSES INSTEAD...
I FIGURED THAT I WOULD GET THE HOMIES sh*t FIRST THEN WORRY ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT THAT APPARENTLY ISNT GOOD ENOUGH...

HEY EGORILLA THANX FOR SHOWING A NIKKA SOME LOVE ON THE POSTING TIP...

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  01:52:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naw don't trip it aint nobody's fault thanx 4 show'n a n*gga sum love on da flizzy

Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  01:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KQROCKONE

i like that josk charicter the egor is extra hott ans so is that dazl

who did that red one? all together eberyones sh*t was nice...

da red one was dis kid STRUT from Nga/Rtd...some other out of towner, MisterW, I think.... painted next to him but I didn't get a chance to meet him...and dat cool cat Jasher painted next ta Dazl and me...

Edited by - LORDEGORONE on 07/20/2004 9:30:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  07:36:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that chit is hot...i can't wait to burn with you guys...egor that was sum dope chit...joske u just getting better and better....chi nikkas blowing up.....egor holla u got mail.....

AERO & DEPTE LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
Y.
"CMW BTA" 2009
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  08:50:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you all did a great job. im liking it all. SHAME AND CHUMBLY representing the old skool. cant wait to see it live

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASKONECMW
Blue Dot

Netherlands
704 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  09:28:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TIGHT SH!T GUYS

CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED CREW
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  10:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANKS, HEY AERO GOOD LOOKING OUT THERE. SO FLASH U LIKEY???
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000