New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  12:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by TESEONE

that chit is hot...i can't wait to burn with you guys...egor that was sum dope chit...joske u just getting better and better....chi nikkas blowing up.....egor holla u got mail.....

Oye mi brode de Puerto Rico gracias para el cumplimiento!!!

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  2:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMMMMM EGOR, I DID'NT KNOW THAT U WHERE BI-LINGUAL????
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  9:26:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

DAMMMMM EGOR, I DID'NT KNOW THAT U WHERE BI-LINGUAL????

lol...Nigka Chumbly....I am boricua, egoricua, tex mex, flip, and german mixed meng.....but raised in Da Heightz......on da 360 side.

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2004 :  11:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You all did a kickass job on that wall...those flics are fresh
...good job papa aka "Mr.Photo"! When we come up on some extra ends we can cop a memory stick.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  09:14:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANKS MINE, HOW HAVE U BEEN DOING. AND WHAT EGOR THE BORICUA. COOL. SO QUE PASA??????
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  3:23:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hades yeah that sh*t looks hot as hades ! Good lookin' on posting them flix and keeping this graff community posted AERO.

I really can't wait for the full production to be finished this coming weekend!

Stay tuned...
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  3:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CANT WAIT TO SEE IT GAPE.
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2004 :  11:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

THANKS MINE, HOW HAVE U BEEN DOING. AND WHAT EGOR THE BORICUA. COOL. SO QUE PASA??????

In the words of the great CJ Spider-Man,
"Nooooo Problem."...the wall is hot! I'm doing well, just trying to finish off this summer school...it has me pullin' out my hair. I will never ever take two Math classes at one time again...esp. in summer school. Have fun when you go on vacation, Rock Cali CHUMBZ and throw us all up!

Edited by - minerokone on 07/21/2004 11:23:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  03:27:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by minerokone

quote:

In the words of the great CJ Spider-Man,
"Nooooo Problem."...the wall is hot! I'm doing well, just trying to finish off this summer school...it has me pullin' out my hair. I will never ever take two Math classes at one time again...esp. in summer school. Have fun when you go on vacation, Rock Cali CHUMBZ and throw us all up!

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  09:07:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WILL DO MINE. GOING TO THROUGH US ALL UP. CHI-TOWN STYLE......SAY hades O TO SPIDERMAN, AND SHOW THEM MATH CLASSES THAT U GOT WHAT IT TAKES. FIGHT THE FIGHT AND FULL STEAM AHEAD. NEXT STOP DR. MINE. ( U NEVER KNOW).
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  09:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
were are some flick of what you guys did. if i was at the wall youd all be busting my ................I want to see what gene put up

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 07/22/2004 09:41:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  09:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think that everyone that wants aero to take pics of there chit should pitch in and between all of them buy him a MEMORY STICK CARD WHATEVER.......what do u think aero?????????????????????????

AERO & DEPTE LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
Y.
"CMW BTA" 2009
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:05:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

were are some flick of what you guys did. if i was at the wall youd all be busting my ................I want to see what gene put up

Not done yet. Myself, GNEE, & MASE basically just threw our sketches up and did a little bit of our pieces and then started focusing on the background (So that flick of MASE's piece isn't even a finished piece either..). We should be finishing our pieces and the wall this coming weekend.

Ill flix will be coming soon!
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TESEONE

i think that everyone that wants aero to take pics of there chit should pitch in and between all of them buy him a MEMORY STICK CARD WHATEVER.......what do u think aero?????????????????????????

DEFINITELY DOWN FOR THAT! I GOT FIVE ON IT...
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

TESE I AGREE 200%!!!!!!!

quote:

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:21:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's right ya cheap bastidz! Up them five bonez for the "Keep the flix coming" Fund!

Feel free to sign yourself up below for a donation.

Each contributing member will receive a limited edition freestyle graff sticker of your name pieced by yours truly...

1. GAPE - $5
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:39:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COUNT ME IN. NO PROGLEMA. IT ALL GOOD. SO WHAT UP GAPE, SEE U THIS WEEKEND. PEACE.

P.S. SAT OR SUNDAY?????
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  3:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SAhis little brown one. AY & SUNDAY!

No rest for the wicked, right OGEL!?
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

dat soundz fair i aint got no problem wit dat so whut da damage iz??? iz it 5 bonez a head or whut....i got u Aero-fizzo aint no thang but a chicken wang, hotsauce, & sum onion rangs....whut!!!

omen74...el mexikano maldito y mas chingon
koolaid & menudo biyatch!!!!!

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 07/22/2004 10:05:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  10:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah 1 moe thang ay Gape me & mr Ronald J.Chumbrowski (Chumbly) had talked about dis earlier in da past months but like sumtime in september we wanna do a " La indepenencia de Mexico" production u know before da 16th & all da parades & whutnot let us know if dis sounds koo. ay us "Hermanos de Anawuac"( <----i think i spelled it wrong) gotta represent dis time 4 da year of 2 donuts & four pennies ("2004" for those who are english teachers here) we kan do it real tight wit da mexica (me-she-ka)indians, temples, warriors, u know da whole damn thang whut chu think...holla at ya peoples ova here

omen74

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000