Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Productions & Pieces
 The Aerosoul Walls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  5:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kid crash

.....ogel....i thought you painted........36th...on sat...or sunday.......did you cancel.......??????????????,,,,,,earth to ogel....earth to ogel...????????



He did. Sahis little brown one. ay....
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  5:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

yeah Gape i'm gonna get wit Omens formaly of GAO crew cuz we had a lil production we wanted to do so if itz koo i wanna do it on da 36th spot.....jus give'n u a headz up ya digg

Omen74 aka David Le Raine ya Main Dookie Stain



For sure. Just let me know when yall plan on paintin'...
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2004 :  5:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...okay...i got the message//////.............sincerely.......zulu master steve////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  09:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY KOOLAIDE, GIVE ME A HOLLER. MAN SO MUCH TALENT OUT THERE. NICE WORK GUYS.
Go to Top of Page

FLASKONECMW
Blue Dot

Netherlands
704 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  11:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS PICS OF THE sh*t DONE OVER THE WEEKEND?
FROM WHAT I HEARD MAD PEOPLE PAINTED. I WAS IN KC OTHERWISE I WOULDA THREW DOWN. MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND.

CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED CREW
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  3:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASKONECMW

YEAH WHATS UP WITH ALL THIS PICS OF THE sh*t DONE OVER THE WEEKEND?
FROM WHAT I HEARD MAD PEOPLE PAINTED. I WAS IN KC OTHERWISE I WOULDA THREW DOWN. MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND.



Walls still not done FLASK. Will DEFINITELY finish next weekend and will post FULL puzzle flix on Monday.

Stay tuned...
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  3:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COOL GAPESTER, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS.
Go to Top of Page

FLASKONECMW
Blue Dot

Netherlands
704 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  4:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AIGHT GAPE

CHICAGO'S MOST WANTED CREW
Go to Top of Page

SlewOne
Gold Dot

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  4:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pics Gape, do you have a boy in Rotterdam, he had your name on his black book, unless it's a different guy.

I'm new to Evanston/Chicago, where can I find those walls with pieces on them, I wan't to add pics to my albums? How can I get down to piece a wall, my boy Kandle want's to burn too.

Fresh styles, new to the now..........
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2004 :  10:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne

quote:
Originally posted by AERO



HERE YOU GO GAPE...
FLASH SENT ME LIKE 4 PICTURES AND I PICKED THE BEST ONE...I EVEN BRIGHTENED IT UP FOR YOU...
RTCKTS



Much, much thanx. Mad love to AERO & FLASH!

It's decided. My next 2 pieces will be a FLASH & an AERO!

Much thanx yet again!

- lil gape




thats tight gapester.....

Drip TCK TMR JAM The Real Deal.
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2004 :  08:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GAPE IS BECOMING A MONSTER OF LETTER MAKING.
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SlewOne

Nice pics Gape, do you have a boy in Rotterdam, he had your name on his black book, unless it's a different guy.

I'm new to Evanston/Chicago, where can I find those walls with pieces on them, I wan't to add pics to my albums? How can I get down to piece a wall, my boy Kandle want's to burn too.



Perhaps. What did he write? Did he write? Then again, I've bombed many blackbooks, bookbags, skateboards, and countless other things for people so I really don't know. In 1997 when I was painting in New Jersey I must have signed about 50 black books & stuff so who knows..
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

GAPE IS BECOMING A MONSTER OF LETTER MAKING.



Becoming? That style is 11 years old..
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DRIP,

Thanx for the propps. Just trying to rep the crews as usual. Just my luck the pole is right where I slapped my LEC & TCK sigs.. LOL


SLEW,

Email me some flix of your sh*t and if you've got flava I'll hook ya up with a spot on the Aerosoul walls..

Go to Top of Page

SHAMECTAONE
Grey Outline

USA
349 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AND GAPE TAKES THE AIR NOZZLE OUT OF HIS EAR AND HIS SWOLLEN HEAD DEFLATES JUST TAKE THE COMMENT AND RUN WITH IT WE KNOW YURE GOOD AS A MATTER OF FACT YURE GREAT YOUR PHUCKEN AMAZING (LOL).......ONE

CREATIVE TEAM ARTIST
TILL CHICAGOS KILLED
KILLN TOYS STYLES
CAGUAS CHAPTER
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2004 :  5:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SHAMECTAONE

AND GAPE TAKES THE AIR NOZZLE OUT OF HIS EAR AND HIS SWOLLEN HEAD DEFLATES JUST TAKE THE COMMENT AND RUN WITH IT WE KNOW YURE GOOD AS A MATTER OF FACT YURE GREAT YOUR PHUCKEN AMAZING (LOL).......ONE



LOL. You a funny man SHAME. No swollen head here brah. Just talkin' sh*t with the rest of 'em...

I know my place in the books and dare not to jump ahead any chapterz..

ONE LOVE!
- lil gape
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  12:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gape, It all depends on "Who" writes the book........
Thanks for da spot last week, damn that was wierd painting there after all dem dare yers............

Go to Top of Page

AngerKills
Gold Dot

74 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  08:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit AngerKills's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne
Email me some flix of your sh*t and if you've got flava I'll hook ya up with a spot on the Aerosoul walls..


what's up all...
Hey Gape or anyone out there, maybe i can get a spot on the Aerosoul walls the next time you paint it?
Or any other walls this weekend? Anyone painting anywhere?
Anger@cmkrew.com

...CreativeMindKontrol...
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  10:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

Gape, It all depends on "Who" writes the book........
Thanks for da spot last week, damn that was wierd painting there after all dem dare yers............



HAHA! No doubt... which is why I always go by MY book as I can never fully know other's true experiences in the game..

No prob on the spot. Glad we were able to queeze you in. I just hoping it wasn't weird enough were you wouldn't want to paint there again as the front wall is gonna get done with a nice full production as soon as the vidok-side wall is done..
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2004 :  10:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngerKills

quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne
Email me some flix of your sh*t and if you've got flava I'll hook ya up with a spot on the Aerosoul walls..


what's up all...
Hey Gape or anyone out there, maybe i can get a spot on the Aerosoul walls the next time you paint it?
Or any other walls this weekend? Anyone painting anywhere?
Anger@cmkrew.com



For sure. email me and we'll take it from there...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000