The Aerosoul Walls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  10:01:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YukonOne

i say we should do one big ass f**ken production no bullsh*t.. legit peicin, 3d'in if neccesary...im down.. are yall???

YUKON..REVOL...TheCrownedKnightofChicago...Cnsoulegendary..

It's already in the works...

Stay tuned...

ONE!
- GAPE
"We are all born with an equal opportunity to make ourselves un-equal!"
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2004 :  12:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ay GAPE i'm itch'n to rip dat spot apart n***a whut chu think. chumbly pretty much gave me da low down on dat spot about whut ya'll got in mind so let me know so i kan get da s3 kamp involved maybe da cisa tribe no doubt holla @ a spic..........1

omen 7-foe indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
putt'n n***az on dey backz
no artificial flavaz
south shore slayaz
crazy indy style artists
slawta house familia
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  10:28:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice flix, AERO! Wish I coulda been there. Much Props!

Dam...now I know why they call you TINEE...
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  2:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay GAPE i'm itch'n to rip dat spot apart n***a whut chu think. chumbly pretty much gave me da low down on dat spot about whut ya'll got in mind so let me know so i kan get da s3 kamp involved maybe da cisa tribe no doubt holla @ a spic..........1

omen 7-foe indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
putt'n n***az on dey backz
no artificial flavaz
south shore slayaz
crazy indy style artists
slawta house familia

Still waitin' for yer replies to the last emails I've sent dawg....

AKA What up with them Indy wallz!?? I got a ride and love drivin'the sh*t out of it so chitown versus indy pavement don't make no difference to me... A

As for the Aerosoul Wallz, sh*t's in the works and you'll hear from me when the wheels are in motion..

HOLLA BACK!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  3:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i got u on deez indy walls but whut e's u talk'n bout u jus sent me flix & told me thanx foe da flix i sent ummm maybe u sent me sum'n recently i haven't checked my omen emails lately cuz i've been on dis mumford s/n. but yeah as we spaek sum of us cisa n***as been have'n meeetings on get'n moe walls more den anything in "g.i." if sum of ya'll aint shook bout come'n to da "MUREDR CAPITAL" HAHA but naw i'll let u know

omen 7-foe

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  6:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NOW THATS

WHAT I CALLED SMOOTH PRODUCTION........GNEE FREK GAPE DEOS...

SEEN-ABC
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2004 :  8:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY SEEN JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD MENTION THAT THOSE WERENT THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THAT WALL....THE PAINTERS ALSO CONSISTED OF JOSKE,OGEL,RESO,CRES,EDGE,TESE,ACT,TWELVE,REVOL,VIRUS,AND FLECKS(I BELIEVE)....
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  06:35:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO AERO
MY BAD I FOR GOT ABOUT THE THOSE KATS!!
MUCH LUV TO ALL GRAF BROTHERS IN THE CHI-TOWN AND ON THE FORMAT MODE
OF THE GRAFIOLOGY.... IF THATS OK WITH YOU

SEEN-ABC
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  10:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAAH I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND IF I DID MY BAD.....

Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  10:56:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

NOW THATS

WHAT I CALLED SMOOTH PRODUCTION........GNEE FREK GAPE DEOS...

SEEN-ABC

Thanx for the proopz SEEN!
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  11:01:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

i got u on deez indy walls but whut e's u talk'n bout u jus sent me flix & told me thanx foe da flix i sent ummm maybe u sent me sum'n recently i haven't checked my omen emails lately cuz i've been on dis mumford s/n. but yeah as we spaek sum of us cisa n***as been have'n meeetings on get'n moe walls more den anything in "g.i." if sum of ya'll aint shook bout come'n to da "MUREDR CAPITAL" HAHA but naw i'll let u know

omen 7-foe

I was just talkin' about them emails I sent asking "what up with that indy scene" and my willing to drive down there if there was some wall space for me...

I'll get at ya about them Aerosoul Walls as I didn't plan on painting them this weekend, but since next weekend is that BTB painting session that I will be a part of, I might just reconsider...

Stay tuned...

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  2:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh itz all gravy handle dat playboi. if you will consider us indy n***az later in time i wanna do a nice production on dat spot so let me know so i kan get deez kidz 2gether out

omen74
Go to Top of Page

BEONONE
Gold Dot

146 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  4:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Enjoy.......

More walls and Fr8s on da way
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  5:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

oh itz all gravy handle dat playboi. if you will consider us indy n***az later in time i wanna do a nice production on dat spot so let me know so i kan get deez kidz 2gether out

omen74

you know what man!?... Let's go ahead and start planning that already. From my end it'll be the whole LEC click - me, GNEE, VIRUS, and MASE (only four of us). How many on your end? Also, what weekend you wanna rock that!??

Let's get them wheels rollin...
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  5:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BEON,

Get at me about rockin' them Aerosoul Wallz too!

gape@chicagoflava.com

...and what up with the wallz on yer end!???

ONE!
- GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 04/23/2004 5:22:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  5:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO
BEON-ONE

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A DOPE ASS PIECE ON THAT FREIGHT, THAT IS KILLING ME DAWG, CANT WAIT TIL I AM BACK IN CHI-TOWN TO HOOK UP WITH ALL U DOWN ASS CATS........PEACE, SEEN-ABC
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  10:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO YO YO....IM DEFINITELY DOWN...IF WE R PAINTIN ON SUNDAY LET A BRUTHA KNOW....U KNOW DIS BROKE ASS REDNECK HAS NO RIDE...LMFAO...SO HOLLA AT A FELLOW TCK BRO...AIGHT PEACE AND FO SHO.....AND TO MY n***a GNEE....A YO ITS NICE TO C U UP ON DIS HURR FORUM...HAVENT SEEN U SINCE WE WENT TO COLLEGE TOGETHA...PEACE TO ALL THAT REPPED...ON DEM DER WALLZ....MOS DEF...TCKILLIN IT....

AEK.3FK.TCK...THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAHZ.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2004 :  11:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
et dat last joint
quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne

quote:

omen74

you know what man!?... Let's go ahead and start planning that already. From my end it'll be the whole LEC click - me, GNEE, VIRUS, and MASE (only four of us). How many on your end? Also, what weekend you wanna rock that!??

Let's get them wheels rollin...

aw fah sho itz on like krylon n***a whut!! i'll let chu know we got a cisa meet'n dis sunday concern'n on gett'n sum moe wallz out here so i'll let u know i'm gonna holla @ dem kats hopefully i kan get kuaze out there 2 if dat lil mojado don't have soccer practice ya know haha but yeah most def cuz i wanna make a nice 1 foe dat spot ya digg i'll scream later 1.......
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  12:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn KOOL-AID, I never got to see your flics from those permission walls. Did you ever get flics? Stay Up n***a!

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2004 :  06:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by minerokone

Damn KOOL-AID, I never got to see your flics from those permission walls. Did you ever get flics? Stay Up n***a!

aw no doubt i got flix of it but i gotta develope dem so i still got film 2 use up i aint like sum of deez kats wit da high tech take'n flix wit phones & cigg lighters & sh*tt haha but naw yeah i'll put em up .werd wuz dat FLASH had a flik of it but he never sent me da pic he sent me amotha 1 i had did but dat wuz a half ass done joint but yeah i'm glad i got my own fliznik ya dig. been try'n 2 get ya husband to get up but he's so chi lol but naw i'm gonna get dat kid to get up 1 day

omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
putt'n n***az on dey backs
no artificial flavaz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000