Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Productions & Pieces
 The Aerosoul Walls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

Sars oner
Blue Dot

Japan
937 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  7:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CMK TOOK MY SPOT!!!!!!






.......WELL THE ONE I WANTED...

Suckas Are Wasted
Thee Chumbrowski syndicate *2007*
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2005 :  12:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

test

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

the kool kidd
Grey Outline

USA
349 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2005 :  10:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit the kool kidd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
man TCK be snappin!!keep it up chicago's almost killed
LATIN
AMERICAN
TAGGERS
CREW!!!
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC


test


DerF....the. ..almighty
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:17:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote










http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 11/01/2005 11:19:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote












http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

AERO
Moderator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:24:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey boriquian pappi sign into your messenger....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE

Edited by - AERO on 11/01/2005 11:25:23 PM
Go to Top of Page

AERO
Moderator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i dont care
aeromine20002000@yahoo.com
im not worried about the whole "your a cop thing"
because i dont think you are...
quote:
Originally posted by hawaii

Hey how are you doing AERO? Can I sign in too?


TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote









http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 11/01/2005 11:31:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hawaii

So who or what do you think I am?




i think your my left nut trying to get my right nut off.

but you gotta pull the stick in the middle.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

AERO
Moderator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I'D KNOW THIS RECTAL CAVITY ANYWHERE...
THATS OMEN ISNT IT????

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote














http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:42:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AERO


I'D KNOW THIS RECTAL CAVITY ANYWHERE...
THATS OMEN ISNT IT????




the minute he bent over he knew it had been done.......

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  11:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hawaii

Ohh! FLASHABC getting some balls. Hey FLASHABC don't mess with me because I know what you look like and you know that because I was the one who arrested you before. You though you could get away with taggin on my patrol car. Plus if you really want me to arrest you I could because I have a video evidence of you bombing freights with Gape on this site. So watch your mouth.





HUG MY WEBOS THEY ARE SO COLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

DIDNT YOU KNOW........GO BACK AND CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY AND CHECK ME.......


THATS CHUMBLY IN THE VIDEO......LOL

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

gummyworm-bigperm
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
475 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  12:09:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey hawaii what district are you from? i think we met at the last couple of weeks at the sox games
i was helping with the parking at the park

im a hater of new age graffiti
sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
DOVERMEN PINCHER
Go to Top of Page

Sars oner
Blue Dot

Japan
937 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  10:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sup flash u didnt get none of us........

yo send that pic to my email please..the one where the entire saw crew is standing together....

peace!

Suckas Are Wasted
Thee Chumbrowski syndicate *2007*
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  11:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AERO


I'D KNOW THIS RECTAL CAVITY ANYWHERE...
THATS OMEN ISNT IT????


yup thats my laffy taffy

omen74

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

SLAYER
Banana Skinny

171 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  10:18:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

quote:
Originally posted by hawaii

Ohh! FLASHABC getting some balls. Hey FLASHABC don't mess with me because I know what you look like and you know that because I was the one who arrested you before. You though you could get away with taggin on my patrol car. Plus if you really want me to arrest you I could because I have a video evidence of you bombing freights with Gape on this site. So watch your mouth.





HUG MY WEBOS THEY ARE SO COLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

DIDNT YOU KNOW........GO BACK AND CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY AND CHECK ME.......


THATS CHUMBLY IN THE VIDEO......LOL




even though its not you in the video,why would you say who it was?why would you anounce it to this web site that who is in the video??thats not cool dude...thats why im ANTI GRAFFITI WRITERS you cant trust anyone....jezzzzzz.

AFTER THEW FIRE THE FIRE STILL BURNS!

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  11:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SLAYER

quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

quote:
Originally posted by hawaii

Ohh! FLASHABC getting some balls. Hey FLASHABC don't mess with me because I know what you look like and you know that because I was the one who arrested you before. You though you could get away with taggin on my patrol car. Plus if you really want me to arrest you I could because I have a video evidence of you bombing freights with Gape on this site. So watch your mouth.





HUG MY WEBOS THEY ARE SO COLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

DIDNT YOU KNOW........GO BACK AND CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU TRY AND CHECK ME.......


THATS CHUMBLY IN THE VIDEO......LOL




even though its not you in the video,why would you say who it was?why would you anounce it to this web site that who is in the video??thats not cool dude...thats why im ANTI GRAFFITI WRITERS you cant trust anyone....jezzzzzz.





because if you look at the video the guy has a mask on. but if you must know its really me, sorry i didnt check with you and now it really really really hurts that you cant trust me ....................really

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 11/03/2005 11:13:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

SLAYER
Banana Skinny

171 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  2:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naw dude im just saying...you cant trust anyome...i mean look,we got vandal slobs on the boards and people are giving out locations and sh*t like that....what the f**k! have some commin cence.

be smart about sh*t...no rat and be low key....im a ghost to you people and thats the way i like it hint hint?

AFTER THEW FIRE THE FIRE STILL BURNS!

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  2:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SLAYER

naw dude im just saying...you cant trust anyome...i mean look,we got vandal slobs on the boards and people are giving out locations and sh*t like that....what the f**k! have some commin cence.

be smart about sh*t...no rat and be low key....im a ghost to you people and thats the way i like it hint hint?




yes we do agree about given up spots. 3 years ago nobody told me about any spots. i had to find all the spots on my own so i dont know why people want to ask that question......

but this particular video does say flash and gape so dont even know why they are asking whos in the video?????.


KEEP DOING YOUR THING "SLAYER" OF THE YOUNG

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000