New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  01:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OMENS ALL OVER DA PLACE. WHAT U MEAN U DID'NT SEE DA FLICKS.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2004 :  07:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

OMENS ALL OVER DA PLACE. WHAT U MEAN U DID'NT SEE DA FLICKS.

i am damn chum u need to tell me where cuz i really haven't seen anything jus dat 1 recent joint dat GAPE put up on da forum oh well tha years has jus begun & da fire iz barely a spark so lets do dis dunn

putt'n n***az on dey backs
no artfitial flavaz

omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  02:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'LL SEE IF FLASH CAN SEND U A PIC OF UR STUFF. CISA FOR LIFE......OMENZ IN DA HOUSE. INDY STYLE.....ALL GOOOD.
Go to Top of Page

BEONONE
Gold Dot

146 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  11:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo gape thanks for looking out for us yesterday over at the aerosoul walls....your piece was hot! good stuff......n e way as far as my walls im finishing that wall we started over on 24th and kedzie it should be done this weekend and then we got the b2b get together so, let me know what you wanna do first .....BeonChicago@yahoo.com or call me you got the digits!

P.S
you should try to get maser on that b2b wall with us that we dope ....tell maser to give me a call

Edited by - BEONONE on 04/26/2004 11:56:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  12:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BOMBERZ OWN THIS GRAFF SHEIT!

Sir Ogel Uno Esquire, XIII

The Crowned King

Edited by - MrOgelOne on 04/26/2004 12:57:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  2:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'LL SEE IF FLASH CAN SEND U A PIC OF UR STUFF. CISA FOR LIFE......OMENZ IN DA HOUSE. INDY STYLE.....ALL GOOOD.

good look'n Mr. Chumbrowski & yeah i'm Cisa but also s3 (slawta style soldierz)dats my own clika my baby but yeah dunn i jus got a "e" from from Gapeamatic & he said ya'll prolly aint gonna do it on dat date so we kan all get a lil sum'n done 2gether koo koo?! ay Beon aka Beonics dogg get at me dunn let me know whutz da best time 2 rok sum shizzle wit u dunn holla @ a spic...............

omen 7-flow
no artificial flavaz
s3 kamp
cisa tribe
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2004 :  4:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BEONONE

yo gape thanks for looking out for us yesterday over at the aerosoul walls....your piece was hot! good stuff......n e way as far as my walls im finishing that wall we started over on 24th and kedzie it should be done this weekend and then we got the b2b get together so, let me know what you wanna do first .....BeonChicago@yahoo.com or call me you got the digits!

P.S
you should try to get maser on that b2b wall with us that we dope ....tell maser to give me a call

No prob man! Thanx for the proppz on my piece. I still don't even know what it looks like complete since I finished it in the dark yesterday and was running out of paint. Imma go flick it today so I'll find out for sure, but your sh*t came out hot too man! Good stuff!

As for your wallz, I'm still down to paint 'em if ya still wanna give me one of those 2 spots you have left. Perhaps MASE or GNEE can rock that second spot too! Let me/him/us know! When are yall finishing that sh*t yall started (at 24th & Kedzie)? If it is cool to paint then perhaps I can get out there with yall early one morning when yall are gonna finish it and rock it with yall. Let me know the dilly...

As for the BTB set this weekend, it's this Friday and Sahis little brown one. ay right!? So anytime before and after that is cool with me! Just let me know and I'm there dawg! That early A.M. sh*t during the weekdays is right up my alley too!

I'll email RIDDLE to see if he needs extra painters for this weekend so I can try and get either GNEE (characters) or MASE (letters) in on it with us. And you're right... that would be dope!

I'll hit ya up tonight!

ONE!
- GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 04/26/2004 4:19:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  06:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats up gape!!!!

DRIPONEROCKER!!!!
THE CONDOM KRUSHERS!!
THE MASTER RACE!!!
"If I've made just one person happy, then it's all been worth it."
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  06:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats up gape!!!!

DRIPONEROCKER!!!!
THE CONDOM KRUSHERS!!
THE MASTER RACE!!!
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2004 :  11:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wut up DRIP!? How ya living!?

Me, I'm good. Just doin' my thing - Painting as much as I can and staying below the radar..

Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  01:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL gape is below the radar keeping it on the down low.

DRIPROCKDONTSTOP
TOY KREWS KRUMBLE!!
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  03:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SO WHAT UP ALL, KEEP THE CANS A SHAKING, AND THEM WALLS A BURNING. HEY GAPESTER GIVE ME A CALL DUDE. LATER.
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  12:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

SO WHAT UP ALL, KEEP THE CANS A SHAKING, AND THEM WALLS A BURNING. HEY GAPESTER GIVE ME A CALL DUDE. LATER.

Will do. Also, I've responded all your email so check it...

ONE!
- GAPE
"We are all born with an equal opportunity to make ourselves un-equal!"
Go to Top of Page

Rem 311
Gold Dot

USA
131 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  1:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You Know Fellas,When I Do Plan to Make My Pilgrimage Out There to Chi Town(Most Likely Next Year 2005),I Wanna Definetely Hook Up W. Take 2,Flash,Seen and The Other Fellas There in The ABC and Not Only Go On Some Painting Missions W. Them,But I'd Also Would Like to Go Photo Taking Also Whereever They Have Some Good Production Crew Walls Out There In Chi-Town Too!!.I Wanna Come and I Wanna Get Off At Least 5 Pieces Out There Too!!.Everyday While I'm at Work Here,I'm Always on This Site looking and Building on What You Guys There Know for an Old School Writer from New York Like Myself to Learn More About!!.

Just Wanna Say That Y'all are Really a Very Goood Bunch of Guys to Know!!.Peace to Take 2,Seen,Chumbly,Flash and all The Other True Heads of The ABC Crew That Rep for Chicago!!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  2:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rem 311

You Know Fellas,When I Do Plan to Make My Pilgrimage Out There to Chi Town(Most Likely Next Year 2005),I Wanna Definetely Hook Up W. Take 2,Flash,Seen and The Other Fellas There in The ABC and Not Only Go On Some Painting Missions W. Them,But I'd Also Would Like to Go Photo Taking Also Whereever They Have Some Good Production Crew Walls Out There In Chi-Town Too!!.I Wanna Come and I Wanna Get Off At Least 5 Pieces Out There Too!!.Everyday While I'm at Work Here,I'm Always on This Site looking and Building on What You Guys There Know for an Old School Writer from New York Like Myself to Learn More About!!.

Just Wanna Say That Y'all are Really a Very Goood Bunch of Guys to Know!!.Peace to Take 2,Seen,Chumbly,Flash and all The Other True Heads of The ABC Crew That Rep for Chicago!!

most def dunn i'm down to rok a joint wit a ol skoo n.y monsta get at me dunn when u do get out here princemumford@aol.com

omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
rep'n west hades & da 5th block tha "G.I." of course
no artificial flavaz
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  3:46:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DITTO!

For sure man! Whether it be next year in 2005 or 2015... Some of us will STILL be painting...

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

cee~styles
Orange Dot

Mexico
523 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  11:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
..wha's up OMEN..u ready for another late night mission in tha indy?? hehe..maybe this time we'll actually get the M,E,N filled in huh? haha..well we just gotta laugh at that one...
..yo Sup GAPE?? adonde estas.. well neways hit me up.

peace.

i'll do my best to rekt..Girls Rektin In Skirts!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  01:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ay Gape & Chumbly i kan paint wit cha'll memorial weekend like da 29th which falls on a sahis little brown one. ay. ya'll down foe dat a super duper mass production i'm talk'n bout charectors, background, & sum good ol fashion wildstyle . make'n n***az soil dey pants when dey drive by & make'n da ladies throw dem panties at us lol ya digg but yeah i'm gonna get deez kats out here ready foe da real deal value meal on dat day if ya'll ready i'm sure u guyz are.now whut i have in mind might take me 2 days 2 bang ya know so holla & i'll give ya'll a "e" (email) lett'n ya'll know da dizzle(deal) koo koo? no doubt C-note aka Cena aka C-nizzle aka Mistress of Mischief aka Dutchess of Damage
i gotta be a lil moe ready den sloppy like i wuz dat night& ay i still gotta get u & big Pete aka Amp-1 on dem walls to start gett'n ya'll pieces in place
omen stanky-four indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
"now itz my muh fuk'n time 2 shine"
president of da ugly n***az club
5th ave mojado
no artificial flavaz

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 04/29/2004 01:55:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  1:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay Gape & Chumbly i kan paint wit cha'll memorial weekend like da 29th which falls on a sahis little brown one. ay. ya'll down foe dat a super duper mass production i'm talk'n bout charectors, background, & sum good ol fashion wildstyle . make'n n***az soil dey pants when dey drive by & make'n da ladies throw dem panties at us lol ya digg but yeah i'm gonna get deez kats out here ready foe da real deal value meal on dat day if ya'll ready i'm sure u guyz are.now whut i have in mind might take me 2 days 2 bang ya know so holla & i'll give ya'll a "e" (email) lett'n ya'll know da dizzle(deal) koo koo? no doubt C-note aka Cena aka C-nizzle aka Mistress of Mischief aka Dutchess of Damage
i gotta be a lil moe ready den sloppy like i wuz dat night& ay i still gotta get u & big Pete aka Amp-1 on dem walls to start gett'n ya'll pieces in place
omen stanky-four indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
"now itz my muh fuk'n time 2 shine"
president of da ugly n***az club
5th ave mojado
no artificial flavaz

OMEN,

For sure man! That sounds good! The Aerosoul Walls can't be nothing less than full productions cuz katz is steady burnin' them that way so we gotta come with it!

I'll get at ya via email with dates and when the kinkz is worked out.

Don't like postin' PRE-plans on forums as I don't know who's watchin'... Just flix of POST-production!

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  1:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cee~styles

yo Sup GAPE?? adonde estas.. well neways hit me up.

Wut up gurl!? You know where I dwell. ...just stayin' below the radar as usual. I'll hit ya up soon..

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000