MIME
Banana Skinny

Uzbekistan
262 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  6:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
COSIGN.

quote:
Originally posted by SEKTOR_PRIMECHOICE

just paint them when you want tsel...your chicago royalty...just stamp whats there and thats that..

This message is approved by: President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  9:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  9:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:44:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  02:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  02:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  6:33:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Criminal Master of Kreation
Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  6:34:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  6:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  6:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  6:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

C M K never paint's garbage or weak productions on those walls. So please don't be misled. We are open to do productions with the other crews involved on those walls, but they never try to make an effort? I have given my number out plenty of times and never get a call? Other crews just go over our work like it's nothing and expect to let it ride all friendly and act sneaky behind closed doors. If there is any beef with us painting there it should be now squared away. Lets continue to create masterpiece koncepts at those walls and stop using them for practice! Those huts are available in the back. We never treated any writer painting there with any disrespect. No matter how many times they go over our productions within a week or two after painting them.
Sometimes not even finishing our work? Wasting paint and what not? We never came at anyone with beef. So let it be known. Start respecting
those walls. For sure WE WILL. Please don't take our kindness for weakness. We are not SUCKA's. Let's keep the peace and PAINT PRODUCTIONS!

PHOR
C M K

Edited by - keath sodapop on 07/24/2008 7:00:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  7:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  7:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

keath sodapop
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  7:09:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit keath sodapop's Homepage  Reply with Quote

We never went over the DARK CAVE production. I recall it was nice during MOS? There's snow on the ground? I know it's THE WINDY CITY? Chicago's Mighty Kold but the production PIMPED for a while. MOS is temporary so was it suppose to live forever? We went over who ever went over the DARK CAVE production! So don't stir up HATE for other writers by saying "CMK is going over OLD SCHOOL ORIGINAL CHICAGO WRITERS" we respect the old school. CMK is tied to the original roots. We just didn't come out on the scene reppin' an old crew or a crew that stopped. We have continue to give CHICAGO and any where else we may go 100% and will continue to do so for as long as possible. Peace to all CHICAGO writers old or new. Don't get it twisted. REAL TALK.

Edited by - keath sodapop on 07/24/2008 7:20:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  12:52:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was on the Dark cave production and it lasted up more than any other production i seen on there. Over six months. I am now argueing with the Bloomingdale Trail people that Graffiti artist understand that there stuff will be painted over. I tell them about the great productions I have seen on these walls. I have given up my spot so others can paint. I am tired of seeing permission walls dissed weather its Crawford Steel or any were else. We will always have beef but to be above the beef's when we are on a permission wall should be a priority. Kids the next generation are looking at us. I wouldnt like for a kid to leave the wall and say "They are just like gangbangers" We are all disfuntional or else we would not be painting our names. But together no other city can touch us and thats how it should be seen. I really hope the people can put aside there differences for the good of the wall.

Go to Top of Page

SHAMECTAONE
Grey Outline

USA
349 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  01:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AGREE WITH EVERYONES COMMENTS AND IF OBE FROM CMK NOT ANYONE ELSE CAN AGREE WITH TSEL BECAUSE I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN BLAME THE CREW THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD CHANGE IS THAT THE OLD AND MIDDLE SHOULD HELP THE NEW GENERATION OUT SOMETIMES AND SHOW THEM THE RIGHT WAY TO PAINT YEAH I KNOW IT TOOK YOU GUYS ALONG TIME TO MASTER AND YEAH NO ONE SHOWED YOU THE TECHNIQUES BUT IF THE NEW GENERATION HAD THE CHANCE TO LEARN PROBALLY THERE WORK WOULD BE WORTHY TO BE ON THE FRONT WALLS AND I HAVE SEEN SEASONED VETS PUT UP WACKNESS IF IT IS A PRODUCCTION IT SHOULD ALL BLEND IN NOT JUST HAVE EVERYONE DO THERE OWN THING COLOR SCHEMES CHARACTERS AND BACKGROUNDS SHOULD BE IMPORTANT THEN THE WALLS WILL LIVE UP TO THERE NAMES I AM ONE OF THE OLDSCHOOL AND MY NEPHEW LIMIT IS NEW AND HE RESPECTS THE OLD AND MIDDLE CMK I RESPECT EVERYONE AND THERE ART BUT PHUCKED UP ATTITUDES WILL MAKE YOUR ART WACK AND I DONT CARE HOW DOPE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO APPRECIATE YOUR STYLES ARE US BECAUSE IVE SHOWN READABLES AND WILDSTYLE TO REGULAR PEOPLE AND THEY ALWAYS LIKE THE READABLES SO YEAH YOUS GUYS HAVE SKILLS BUT LIKE I SAID EACH ONE TEACH ONE AND WE ALL CAN GET ALONG THERE ENOUGH PAINT FOR EVERYONE AND SO LONG THAT WE HAVE CAMERAS YOUR WORK WONT BE LOST ITS NOT LIKE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WE DIDNT HAVE THE FANCY DIGITALS AND OUR PIECES WENT UNSEEN SO I MIGHT COME UP TO CRAWFORD THIS SAhis little brown one. AY AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU CAN DROP THIS BEEF AND COME TO AN UNDERSTANDING TO KEEP THOSE WALLS ALIVE

CREATIVE TEAM ARTIST
TILL CHICAGOS KILLED
KILLN TOYS STYLES
CAGUAS CHAPTER
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000