New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  5:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  5:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Wiley
Grey Outline

293 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  9:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn eden havent seen that man in a long while. nice shiz eryx.

Living a lie.
Btl Crew.
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  2:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anyone have flicks of the dissed rife piece????

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

dack one
Grey Outline

USA
433 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  8:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice the brown stuff once again eryx.

WRS USK

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  1:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SEEN PANTY

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  6:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice flicks flash

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  01:00:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AS SOME OF YOU HAVE NOTICE PEOPLE HAVE BEGUN TO PAINT AT THE AEROSOUL WALLS AGAIN. AFTER DISCUSSING WITH THE OWNER AND AGREEING TO SOME STANDARDS TSEL HAS BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION ON A TEMPORARY BASIS TO SEE IF THINGS CAN CHANGE. HE IS THE PERSON OF CONTACT FOR ISSUES WITH THE WALL. WE HOPE TO USE THIS FORUM TO HELP CONTROL SOME PROBLEMS.

1 TSEL AND OTHERS HAVE TALKED TO THE OWNER AND HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING THAT WRITERS WILL START RESPECTING THE SURROUNDING BUSINESSES. WE KNOW WE CANT CONTROL EVERY TAGGER IN THE CITY. BUT UNDERSTAND THERE ARE NEW BUSINESSES ACROSS THE STREET THAT DO NOT WANT THERE PROPERTY PAINTED. THEY HAVE BEGUN TO PUT CAMERAS AND WILL USE IT TO SHUT DOWN THE WALL.

2 IVE BEEN DOCUMENTING THIS WALL FOR 5 YEARS AND LIKE THE ONE PROBLEM AT THIS WALL IS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN OURSELVES. I SAT TSEL DOWN AND SHOWED HIM WHAT OTHERS HAVE BEEN DOING SUCH AS THE CMK WHITE SOX OF 2005 A PRODUCTION AND LIKE OTHER PRODUCTIONS THAT HAVE STAYED UP ONLY ONE WEEK. IT TAKES ALLOT OF EFFORT TO PUT THESE PRODUCTIONS UP. AND IF ITS COMPLETE WITH CHARACTERS AND BACKGROUNDS WE SHOULD ALL AGREE THAT PRODUCTIONS ARE TO STAY UP ONE WHOLE MONTH 2 MONTHS FOR EVENTS SUCH AS MEETING OF STYLES AND OTHER . IF YOU ARE GOING OVER SOMEONE BE SURE TO FLICK THE WALL. BUT NOBODY SHOULD BE GOING OVER UNLESS ITS BEEN CHECK WITH BY THAT CREW AND TSEL. USE THIS FORUM IF YOU WANT DIBS AS A CREW OR AS AN ARTIST.

3. EVERYONE WHO PAINTS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES AND THERE BUDDIES. I SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND PICKING UP AFTER CHUMBLY. THATS ABOUT 7 CANS OF BEER EVERY 2 HOURS. AT THE END OF EACH PRODUCTION THERE SHOULD A SWEEP OF THE AERA. THIS WAS THE MAIN COMPLAINT FROM THE OWNER. PEOPLE LEAVING THERE FOOD IN THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING PASSAGE WAY.

4. THE TAGGING ON THE BLUE AND THE THE TRUCKS MUST STOP JUST FOR THE FACT ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL TAG ON A GOOD TRUCK AND THEY WILL USE TAHT AS AN EXUSE TO SHUT THE WALL DOWN. IF ITS ABANDONDED OR THE OTHER OWNERS GIVE YOU PERMISSION THATS ON YOU. AND PLEASE STOP IT ON THE SIDEWALK. THAT WAS THE FIRST THING CHANNEL 9 POINTED AT.

5 IF YOU ARE DOING A PRODUCTION ALL TAGS ON THE POLES MUST BE BUFFED. I SPENT THE WEEKEND TELLING EREX AND OTHERS TO STOP TAGGING ON THE POLE AND THEN EVEN FOUND MYSELF ALMOST TAGGING THEM UP. WE ALL NEED SELF CONTROL.

6. KEEP THE BEEFS OFF THE WALL. KEEP IT WERE IT BELONGS ON THE STREETS. THERE WAS ALLOT OF DISSING GOING ON AND WE ALL KNOW ITS PART OF THE GAME BUT IT ALSO A WAY FOR OTHERS TO POINT IT OUT AND CONTINUE THERE EFFORT IN TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN.

7. THE OLDEST PRODCUTION IS THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE GONE OVER. RIGHT NOW THE BACK NEEDS A PRODUCTION.

ALLOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME, WHY BOTHER, ITS BURNED UP, ITS TOO MUCH, NO ONE EVER LISTENS, THERES ALWAYS ONE GUY,

SO WE ARE JUST SUPPOSE TO LET DALEY WIN. CAUSE IN THE END EVERYTIME A WALL IS LOST IS A WIN FOR THEM.

I AM NOT ONLY SPEAKING FOR MYSELF BUT FOR SOME OF THE OTHER OLD SCHOOLERS SUCH AS FLY105 AND THE NEXT GENERATION THAT NEEDS A PLACE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES

I WILL UNLOCK THIS FORUM AND HOPE TO GET YOUR INPUT.

THE NEXT MAJOR PRODUCTION WILL BE AN ALL CHARACTER WALL FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

ALL CHARACTERS
BIG ONES
SMALL ONES
ODD ONES
CUTE ONES
UGLY ONES
COMING OUT AT ME ONES

W/SMALL CREW NAMES. GET AT ME AND TSEL FOR MORE INFO.

AND THE FIRST ONE TO GET CAINED IS SEEN

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  06:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

thats whuts up Flash. hopefully if they don't read or if they don't even know about this site or been here, tha word can get around on how to go about tha wall. I mean if tha word about dumb sh*T can go around, this should get around as well. You should of mentioned about tha time limit for unfinished prodo's. Productions shouldn't take no more than a week to finish. I remember when i was come'n up, if we did a prodo & it didn't get finished within that week it would get dissed just that fast,(paint slashed over it, throw ups & blow ups stamped on pieces & characters got lipstick painted over tha mouth) but thats how it was out here. I think those should get gone over first, especially when they been up half azz done for weeks. We need to let these shorties know as well that productions consist of not only pieces but backgrounds & characters. I think gett'n tha wall taken away during tha week of MOS & other weeks was a wake up call for alot of us, that showed tha importance of this wall. hopefully it helps us respect it more as well as surround'n areas. I know my word around here prolly don't mean sh*t cuz i aint a Chi kat, but its universal advice that can be placed anywhere. lets jus respect tha area plain & simple & practice self control. Thanx again for tha invite on tha most recent prodo Flash, tha wall came out good. I just need better flix of the wall cuz tha ones i've seen are like thumbnail small.

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

tselone

Netherlands
4271 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2008 :  1:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit tselone's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well said Flash...

Their are NO MORE squabbles on the Crawford Steel Walls anymore, all that is behind us...this should be a new start, as already mentioned...so with that, the walls are NOT on lock down, but are open to those who want to produce the best they got...all you have to do is ask!

There is only ONE permission slip and it is locked away in Federal protection, i have the key...

As of 10/16/08, there is 3 big productions on the wall now:

1. CMK has a wonderful Viking/Indian prody that will stay up til Spring...

2. Sox prody that is not finsihed because it was only meant for TV...

3. Halloween prody assembled by Flash et al...dope

That is all, the other walls will be open ONLY when asked to paint over...ONLY WHEN ASKED...

As mentioned, Flash will conduct another prody with characters that will probably go over the Sox/Halloween prody...

Again, all are welcomed, only to produce PRODUCTIONS!!!

Here are some from MY past photo album:

tselone
wrs

tselone

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  2:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  2:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  9:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  12:17:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CAN A BROTHER GET A INVITE....

AERO & DEPTE LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
Y.
"CMW BTA" 2009
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  3:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TESEONE

CAN A BROTHER GET A INVITE....

THE NEXT MAJOR PRODUCTION WILL BE AN ALL CHARACTER WALL

NO NAMES WILL BE DONE.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE TO TIE INTO THE FOUR ELEMENTS OF HIP HOP.

GET AT ME AND TSEL FOR MORE INFO.

WE WILL BE DOING A DEDICATION TO GENE FROM LEC.
HE IS ONE OF THE FIRST FIVE YEARS AGO TO OPEN THE WALL UP.
GENE IS A MAN AMOUNG US. HE WAS A FAMILY MAN FIRST. HE ALWAYS HAD HIS KIDS AT THE WALL TRYING TO SHOW THEM A POSTIVE WAY OF LIFE.

THE FACT THAT HE CAN NO LONGER PAINT SHOWS US WHAT AN UGLY YEAR IT HAS BEEN FOR GRAFF.

SO FAR THIS PRODUCTION WILL HAPPEN WITH THE HELP OF

ON THE FRONT WALL
STATIC AND RK DESIGN
LABRAT WITH 3 MEMBERS FROM HIS CREW
GAPE
OMEN
GNOME
UNEEK
KATO
TSEL

ON THE WALL WERE THE MUL PEICES
TYDE IS WORKING ON A PRODUCTION THERE TO GO WITH THE THEME.

IF ANYONE IS INETERESED IN CONTINUING THE THEME AROUND THE WALL IN THE PARKING LOT
THERE WILL BE OTHER ARTIST DOING THE SAME THING

NICKSALSA
DEAN4
SPECS
SANTOS

FLASH WILL ONLY BE ROLLING.
ROLLING THE WALL AND ROLLING MY 1.5

SINCE MOS WAS A FAILURE DUE TO RAIN IM TRYING TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE ON THIS WALL AND CLOSE OUT THE YEAR WITH A BIG BANG!!!

TESE LLAME ME!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  5:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no tengo tu numero...

hit me CMWBTA@YAHOO.COM

AERO & DEPTE LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
Y.
"CMW BTA" 2009
Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2008 :  9:40:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  3:56:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  3:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  4:01:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000