New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  3:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
a yo GAPE....can a brutha get down wit'chall on a production??? let a bru know k???ToyCrewsKrumble.TheeCashKlique.

AEK.3FK.TCK...THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAHZ.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!!
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  3:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For sure man! I'll get ya on the wall.

Stay tuned...

ONE!
- GAPE
"We are all born with an equal opportunity to make ourselves un-equal!"
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  09:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah get dat kidd Egorilla on dat wall shiit ay Egor we been talk'n bout paint'n wit each otha since da columbia collage days & dats been like how long dogg get @ a spic u gotz da # dunn & dat date we talked about iz dat koo wit chu Gape?? well dat we emailed each otha about.

omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
putt'n n***az on dey backs
no artificial flavaz
president of da ugly n***az club

"now itz my muh fuk'n time 2 shine"
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  3:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OMEN74,

Check your email as I replied to ya yesterday about the situation..

I like to only post general stuff here and the intricate details via email & over the phone..

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2004 :  4:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne

OMEN74,

Check your email as I replied to ya yesterday about the situation..

I like to only post general stuff here and the intricate details via email & over the phone..

ONE!
- GAPE

aight koo koo got it baby boy jus scream @ a a spic on my cell cell u gotz da # i sent dat 2 u on a "e" aight den Ga-pizzle get @ a spic on da flip ( opps i 4get i can't get to wild wit da ebonics) "translation"= talk to you later

"omen stanky foe" putt'n n***az on dey backs
no artificial flavaz
Go to Top of Page

ILLMASTERESO
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  6:42:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit ILLMASTERESO's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO OMEN WIT UP KID...LONG TIME NO HEAR OF U....
U MIGHT NOT REMEMBER ME BUT I USTO LEAVE BY DZINE . BY 38TH....HOW IS YO BRO ROOSTA....TCK KILLA FO LIFE HOLLA AT A G
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

yeah i wuz gonna show up wit sum of my goonz 2 check ya'll out but ay next time. ay maybe next time if itz koo wit ya'll i kan burn sum wit ya'll TCK n***az whut cha'll think holla @ a spic

indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan omen 74
put'n n***az on dey backs
no artificial flavaz...........

THE CTA$ KNIGHTMARE
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

79 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  8:37:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey if ya guys need a toy to hold ur paint for u and take flicks and tape that sh*t let me know, maybe ur styles will drip so much i can soak some up, besides it would beat watching the flicks that are out now 13 going on 30 wtf is that sh*t, envy dum ass movie..
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  10:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by ILLMASTERESO

YO OMEN WIT UP KID...LONG TIME NO HEAR OF U....
U MIGHT NOT REMEMBER ME BUT I USTO LEAVE BY DZINE . BY 38TH....HOW IS YO BRO ROOSTA....TCK KILLA FO LIFE HOLLA AT A G

ay naw i think u talk'n about Oms-1 dats Rooster'z brotha & Rooster iz koo doe& still wild wit it haha & Oms lives in florida. yeah i'm Cisa but i think u talk'n bout dem kats da original Cisa n***az i'm new generation CISA

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  04:52:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMM CISA GOES THAT FAR BACK. SO UR NEWSKOOL THEN MR. OMENZ. WILL IT DOES'NT REALLY MATTER. LIKE U SAY ITS ALL GRAVY.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  11:05:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw no doubt CISA has even been in dem CTA comps. & won some too. Cisa iz like 17 yrs old dunn shiit dat crew goes back like big macs & cadillacs ya dig

s3 KAMP CISA TRIBE
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  4:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

aw no doubt CISA has even been in dem CTA comps. & won some too. Cisa iz like 17 yrs old dunn shiit dat crew goes back like big macs & cadillacs ya dig

s3 KAMP CISA TRIBE

Damn! I keep forgetting to scan that old mid ninties flick at LIVE GRAFFITI in Indy and email it to ya.. I'll try and do that this week as I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it..

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  4:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE CTA COMPS???

Good things come in "TINEE" packages...
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2004 :  5:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha yeah do dat Gape dogg i think dat would be a trip fuh real even Kwaze should be up in there i think he wuz THC back den & RFK but yeah do dat. ay Tinee how long u been write'n or bomb'n i see u up on here alot

Omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
no artificial flavaz
putt'n n***az on dey backs

s3 kamp & da Cisa tribe
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  05:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SO OMENZ, MAYBE ME, U & FLASH WILL GO CHECK OUT THE SHOW THIS SAhis little brown one. AY AT NAVY PIER.??????
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  08:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TINEE

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE CTA COMPS???

Good things come in "TINEE" packages...

JUST ASK ANY TCK CAT WHAT HAPPENED... CAN YOU SAY "TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED???"

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  09:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

SO OMENZ, MAYBE ME, U & FLASH WILL GO CHECK OUT THE SHOW THIS SAhis little brown one. AY AT NAVY PIER.??????

YO CHUMB I WILL GET THE TIME WHEN FLEX IS THERE. AND I HAVE A FEW OTHER GUYS THAT ARE GOING TO HOOK UP WITH US AND CHECK IT OUT.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  09:50:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

damn i wish i could but i werk but i kan find out when Flex iz gonna be up there & Flash u kan see da portrait he did of u it kame off real nice naw mean he also did 1 of Casper & dis ol skoo indy writa named Kap Kool & sum-1 else i can't remember

omen 7-flip
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  10:55:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

damn i wish i could but i werk but i kan find out when Flex iz gonna be up there & Flash u kan see da portrait he did of u it kame off real nice naw mean he also did 1 of Casper & dis ol skoo indy writa named Kap Kool & sum-1 else i can't remember

omen 7-flip

lol you let the cat out of the bag. for those that dont know FLEX had 6ft x 5ft canvasses of certain graf guys. Flex has shown me this little by little. IVE seen the one for ME, CASPER AND SLANG. THE REST IS FOR ALL OF YOU TO SEE.
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  11:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO
FLASH
I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TO NIGHT.........
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  11:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ILL BE THERE AT 8PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000