The Aerosoul Walls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 44

SEEN-ABC

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  12:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO
FLASH
THATS KOOL CALL U THEN AT 8 ..........
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  2:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TINEE

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE CTA COMPS???

Good things come in "TINEE" packages...

The woman responsible/in-charge of them, Constance, persued film making, hence, no longer had the time to manage the events... =(

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure we all got our paints' worth out of them contests..

ONE!
- GAPE
"We are all born with an equal opportunity to make ourselves un-equal!"
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  3:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ZAK DE LA SMOKA

quote:
Originally posted by TINEE

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE CTA COMPS???

JUST ASK ANY TCK CAT WHAT HAPPENED... CAN YOU SAY "TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED???"

LOL! I never thank'd yall for that back in the day either. They ended up getting a bunch of us writers to re-paint that wall. We did, but after they left the paint stash unattended we were able to help ourselves to whatever colors we wanted and as much as we wanted..

Needless to say, I had paint all summer long that summer!

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  11:42:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can you imagine....."Hey Daley, Can you hook us up, we "promise" to leave the Chi-town property alone if you just give us some space to represent ourselves"...YEAH RIGHT! But that would be the chet, then he could be the one judging, hades , give him a can, and tell him....lets see what you can do.

Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  12:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ay Tinee i see u king of da or more like queen of da line now handle dat playa, but Gape dogg check ya "e" cuz i sent u sum ideas on a theme 4 a production itz time we REALLY go all out on da next project koo koo & i'm down for blood sweat & tearz on dis next 1 ya digg....holla @ a spic

omen 74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
president of da ugly n***az club
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  03:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHAT UP OMENZ, GIVE ME A CALL MR S3. LETS CHAT A BIT.
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  11:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OMEN74,

I've responded your emails..

Chumbly,

Looks like I'll be able to squeeze ya on the wall too as not all of CISA will be able to come down. I'll keep ya posted as soon as I have a full head count come Monday. Just gather your cans and be prepared to paint real, real soon! ;)

We're ALSO gonna be doin' the BBQ thang later this spring/summer too so that's two great weekends of paint'n my brotha!!! ;)

Stay tuned...

ONE!
- GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 05/07/2004 11:52:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  10:50:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw fa sho Gape ape i got dem ay 4 ya next bbq kan i bring sum stripperz i met dis 1 where i werk at & man she iz off da blaze dun dun a fine ass blaxikan (half mexikan half black for those who aint hip lol)& she iz a stripper doggy or iz it a family event haha itz all gravy doe but yeah i got my sketches for dat spot & itz gonna be MURDER when its done n***az are gonna be like whut!!!! when dey see all of our sh*t done ya digg

no artificial flavaz
putt'n n***az on dey backs
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  10:45:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

aw fa sho Gape ape i got dem ay 4 ya next bbq kan i bring sum stripperz i met dis 1 where i werk at & man she iz off da blaze dun dun a fine ass blaxikan (half mexikan half black for those who aint hip lol)& she iz a stripper doggy or iz it a family event haha itz all gravy doe but yeah i got my sketches for dat spot & itz gonna be MURDER when its done n***az are gonna be like whut!!!! when dey see all of our sh*t done ya digg

no artificial flavaz

LOL! Bring who you'd like dawg. It's all gravy in my eyes..

Besides, now we can come for the burners, but stay for the lap-dances.. ;)

Holla back!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

BEONONE
Gold Dot

146 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2004 :  3:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo gape email with your digits i gotta talk to you about the production that we are doing see if maybe you wannna get down

BeonChicago@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  10:23:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO BEON!

I FINALLY got your digits from FREK last night, but I didn't call ya cuz I was in the studio makin' music. I'll hit ya up tonight for sure though as I'll be at home doin' absolutely nothin'...

I'll also email ya my digits in a minute..

OH! And I'm down for any painting anywhere! ANYTIME!

ONE!
- GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 05/11/2004 10:33:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  10:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ay Gape me & "big pete" went by dat spot yesterday 2 check out dat wall itz a pretty long spot. whut about dat side dat faces albany man dat side kan really get rok'd like whut naw mean!!!! dat side wuz really look'n good like a fine woman man holla @ a spic when u get word on dat side cuz dogg dat side needs 2 get burned aight.......

"Omen 7-foe"
indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  10:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Omen,

Damn homie!... You should've hit me up and I could've rolled through so we could've started brainstorming...

Anyway, yeah man.. the spot is pretty long, but we'll only be rockin' the spot with the Underwater Scene on it. That spot holds 8 people nicely and we only have about seven painting so we'll be all good!

The rest of that wall, the beginning spot with the American Flag, will be getting rocked that weekend by other kats whom I'll disclose to ya via email.

The MONSTER side of the wall, the side facing Albany is the spot LEC, XQZ, & RK is gonna rock next month. We, LEC (GNEE, VIRUS, MASE, & GAPE), originally painted that side all by our selves back in '97, but as you can see it's peeling and sh*t and needs to get gone over...

ONE!
- GAPE
Graffiti Artist Proven Effective!

Edited by - GapeOne on 05/18/2004 10:57:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

cee~styles
Orange Dot

Mexico
523 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  1:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...True dat Omen why didn't u hit Gape up when u were up here??? OHHH.. I remember now!!! You were "too busy" doing other things...hmmm.. yeah ..it all makes sense... HAHA.. sorry i had to instigate... u know what i mean..so where tha F u ck is my Maxwell Hotdog??? .....damn i guess u never passed through then.. U SUCK!!!!!

i'll do my best to rekt..Girls Rektin In Skirts!
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  1:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DAMN! ....and you're in the doghouse now!!!..

ONE!
- GAPE
Graffiti Artist Proven Effective!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  01:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cena iz a big bully don't let her small frame fool ya. she takes my lunch money, beats my azz by da monkey barz & takes my kanz ay i'm gonna either pay da Gooch or Chumbly with twinkies for protection from Cena u see she wuz gonna whoop my azz ova sum maxwell polishes naw dats my homie bologna like cheese on macaroni my gurl & a bag of pearls.....& Cena knowz i'm her main dookie stain she knowz whut i'm talk'n about

"omen74" indianaz infamous mexikan hooligan

Edited by - KOOLAIDE KILLA on 05/19/2004 02:01:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  04:42:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALLL MAN, WHAT UP OMEN????? U WHERE IN TOWN & DID'NT CALL???? MAN WHAT UP WITH THAT. I WOULD OF CAME BY ALSO. SO WHAT DID U DO???
Go to Top of Page

cee~styles
Orange Dot

Mexico
523 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  12:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

ALLL MAN, WHAT UP OMEN????? U WHERE IN TOWN & DID'NT CALL???? MAN WHAT UP WITH THAT. I WOULD OF CAME BY ALSO. SO WHAT DID U DO???

..AH HA! .. yeah OMEN... ANSWER PAPA CHUMBLY's Question. WHAT DID U DO????? huh?? ha! now i got u.. hehe.. what u got to say for urself boy? ...that's right u better have bought a lot of Twinkies.. cause u'll need 24/7 bodyguards from now on...CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

i'll do my best to rekt..Girls Rektin In Skirts!
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  6:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ummm auh um er ra well i wuz jus look'n @ da wall 2 see whut ideaz i kan come up wit i didn't know ya'll wanted me 2 holla @ ya'll be'n dat ya'll be so busy wit ya'll womenz i din't want 2 get in da way, you know like da lil brotha u had 2 bring everywhere u went well like dat see 1 day i kan get all da women like ya'll ay chumbly remember when u took me & big pete 2 dat mexikan restuarant when we painted at boogie park. man u know all dem waitresses there i wuz like danm Chum u getz dem all!! i wuz like dats how i wanna be when i grow up

omen 7-foe president of da ugly n***az club
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  04:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWWWW, SOMEWUDDY IN TROUBLE. POOR, POOR, PUDDY TAT.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000