Yo Beon, you got mail.........

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  09:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lmao....aight prince harvey mumford da I...email me GAPE's email addy...aight pai??? ahora...avansa....apurrate....lol...asap....and i will roll thru there wit her....she can definitely handle shyt on a wall........without a doubt.

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  09:33:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LORDEGORONE

lmao....aight prince harvey mumford da I...email me GAPE's email addy...aight pai??? ahora...avansa....apurrate....lol...asap....and i will roll thru there wit her....she can definitely handle shyt on a wall........without a doubt.

aight dunn dunn u gotz mail

omen74 aka prince harvey mumford aka barney miller da mental thriller aka gerald levert da latin pervert

s3 Skwad CISA Tribe TPA Familia....... Prince Omen74
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  12:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY BUFORD, ARE U READY TO ROCK.
Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  2:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHO DO I HOLLA AT TO GET A SPOT????
PEACE!
DESKUST
KWT CREW

2 never resist kausing wet thighs.....

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  2:56:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JUST SHOW UP, CAUSE U NEVER KNOW.
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  3:37:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KOOLAIDE KILLA

ay E-dogg u sure u gonna be able 2 paint wit us on Sunday cuz u be work'n 23 hrs & whut not wit 25 minute lunch breaks holla if u iz i know i got my spot reserved

omen74.....Slawta Style Soldierz....Crazy Indy Style Artists

lmfao....word...gnee told me to just roll on thru...i am off on sunday and monday...hooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy.....lmfao....aight prince bumford...oops i mean mumford...lol...dis is da lordegorone....and its 11 hr shifts nigka not 23...lol...but i will b burnt da fuggg up on the other days following meng...im gonna b working 10 days straight after dat....grrrrrr arrggggggh....but its all bout da cheddah u digso omens who is in charge of this upcoming wall??? is it GAPE or GNEE??????? i need to holla at dem nigz just to finalize some shyt for dis friday.....i am sooooo confused....its da dro too...got a n***a all clouded and shyt...lol....o well...fuggg it....if gape or gnee sees this, get at a brutha aight.....my girl KAT from TAC is in town and i want her to paint wit us dis weekend!!!

For sure dawg! You're included in OMEN's party.

Holla at me or GNEE. OMEN got my digits so you should be straight!

ONE!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  3:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

ay E-dogg u sure u gonna be able 2 paint wit us on Sunday cuz u be work'n 23 hrs & whut not wit 25 minute lunch breaks holla if u iz i know i got my spot reserved

omen74.....Slawta Style Soldierz....Crazy Indy Style Artists

lmfao....word...gnee told me to just roll on thru...i am off on sunday and monday...hooooorayyyyyyyyyyyy.....lmfao....aight prince bumford...oops i mean mumford...lol...dis is da lordegorone....and its 11 hr shifts nigka not 23...lol...but i will b burnt da fuggg up on the other days following meng...im gonna b working 10 days straight after dat....grrrrrr arrggggggh....but its all bout da cheddah u digso omens who is in charge of this upcoming wall??? is it GAPE or GNEE??????? i need to holla at dem nigz just to finalize some shyt for dis friday.....i am sooooo confused....its da dro too...got a n***a all clouded and shyt...lol....o well...fuggg it....if gape or gnee sees this, get at a brutha aight.....my girl KAT from TAC is in town and i want her to paint wit us dis weekend!!!

yeah itz Gape's wall u need 2 get @ dat kidd & yeah have ya gurl roll through & do her thang oh yeah itz PRINCE HARVEY MUMFORD DA I to you

omen74 "no artificial flavaz" PRESIDENT OF DA UGLY N*GGAZ CLUB

It's AEROSOUL's wall. It will always be AEROSOUL's wall whether they paint it or not. They just blessed us with the permission to paint it whenever we wanted since we've been cool with all them katz for years. And when the city took the wall we sought out gettin' it back so the graff community could continue to paint it.

We now hold the only permission slip for it, but are cool with letting any katz (with skill) paint it as long as they come with respect and a good attitude.

HOLLA!
- GAPE
Go to Top of Page

fem1
Gold Dot

94 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  10:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo is that a first come first serve bases. or what?
how can i get down with a spot someone holla... tns 3xd femski
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  06:17:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ogel, It was cool to see ya,If anything happens (what we talked about) I will let you know, Ill send ya my home number via email. Peace--Rude
quote:
Originally posted by MrOgelOne

Rude
mrogel1@yahoo.com

Peace to Poem FX Cru

Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  11:46:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rude
You got mail.............

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

MelKdubtee
Grey Outline

Greenland
328 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  11:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DESK AND ROMEN WILL BE THERE BE4 ME
ILL BE THERE LATTER WIT MY LADY..

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE

~I DO IT CUZ I LOVE IT~
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  9:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A yo thanx to GNEE..and nigka GAPE fo lettin me and my nigka DAZL get a spot on da AEROSOUL WALLZ.....it was mad cool seein TRANZ...FREK, OGEL, LIKE, FLEX, DENZO(good lookin out), BEON, DAT COO CAT JASHER, MASE, SLANG, NIKE, JOSKE, OMEN(cisa/s3), STRUT, MY LIL SIS CENA, CHUMBLY, GROK, ENIMY, SHAME.CTA>>>>I KNOW THERE WERE MORE HEADS BUT A n***a IS HAZED DA FUGGGGG OUTTTTT!!!!!!!

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

SHAMECTAONE
Grey Outline

USA
349 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  11:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO TO GAPE,GNEE LEC TCK MY THANKS TO YOU FOR LETTING THIS BROTHA GET HIS PAINT ON IT WAS COOL PUTTING FACES TO NAMES NAMELY OGEL,OMEN,EGORE AND MANY MORE YO I THINK TODAYS PIECES WERE ALL DOPE I HOPE TO PAINT WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN YO CHUMBS YOU STILL GOT IT KID TILL THE NEXT TIME PEACE.....ONE

CREATIVE TEAM ARTIST
TILL CHICAGOS KILLED
KILLN TOYS STYLES
CAGUAS CHAPTER
Go to Top of Page

Joskeezer
Orange Dot

Australia
691 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  03:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gaper thanks for the spot on the wallz,it was good painting with all you dudes yah know who you are..
also tried the first portrait on wall it was i guess cool ill post flix to see what yall think...

the less you know the better.........
i eat sleep and play with POO SEE
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  06:51:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flix,flix,flix.....i want to see flicks...
hey flash what up...tried to call u all weekend....

AERO & DEPTE LIVE FOREVER!!!!!
Y.
"CMW BTA" 2009
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  08:49:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
did you all finish?????????????????

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  09:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY FLASH WERE FINISH SIR. NOW U CAN GO TAKE SOME FLICKS. GIVE ME A CALL, & I'LL GO WITH U.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  09:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MIGHT HEAD UP THERE TODAY.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2004 :  10:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

did you all finish?????????????????

The front wall is finished, but the long vidok wall - of course not! That wall is a block long!!!

Seriously, we knew it was gonna be a two weekend project so week 1 was rolling the wall, knocking out the pieces, and as much background work as possible.

Next weekend we should be finishing it up so all you flickers (those whom take flix) should be able to get full flix of the finished burner by Monday...

Thanx to all who came out and painted or just hung out and kicked it.

ONE LOVE TO THE WIDE SPECTRUM OF CHICAGO GRAFFITI WRITERS GETTING TOGETHER TO BURN FOR A COMMON CAUSE.... This city we all love!!!

- Mr. GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 07/19/2004 10:48:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 44 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000